Eternal Sonata PS3 $14.99 Newegg.com

I had some payapl funds so I ordered this along with a PS3 remote and a couple DCAU blu-rays with no tax and free 3 day shipping, seemed pretty good so I bit.

This is my first order with Newegg though, how is their service?

hmm still $2 too high...ehh what the hell ill buy it, if i dont like it theres a good chance some weeaboo will buy it from me for a small profit

Debating whether I should bite or not. Huge back log already but I have always wanted to get this game. Lowest I have seen it so far.

I've always wanted this game

but everywhere I read its the same story, good graphics and gameplay, but terrible story and dialogue. I don't know if I can handle that

[quote name='redlupine']I've always wanted this game

but everywhere I read its the same story, good graphics and gameplay, but terrible story and dialogue. I don't know if I can handle that[/QUOTE]

The "story," dialogue, and voice acting are brutal... imagine the worst anime, and crank that shit up to 11. You will want to mute the game during any cut scene.

[quote name='VaultDweller']hmm still $2 too high...ehh what the hell ill buy it, if i dont like it theres a good chance some weeaboo will buy it from me for a small profit[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and then you can just go back to killing those evil Japs (maybe with some towelheads on the side) in Medal of Honor 9: Call of Duty 13: Nautical Seamen 5.

[quote name='forweg']Yeah, and then you can just go back to killing those evil Japs (maybe with some towelheads on the side) in Medal of Honor 9: Call of Duty 13: Nautical Seamen 5.[/QUOTE]

Hilarious! I did not realize we has Jay Leno joke writer as a member of this forum... you're going places, buddy!

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I had some payapl funds so I ordered this along with a PS3 remote and a couple DCAU blu-rays with no tax and free 3 day shipping, seemed pretty good so I bit.

This is my first order with Newegg though, how is their service?[/QUOTE]

One of the better online retailers but lately their customer service has been less lenient.

[quote name='2DMention']Is this worth it if you already played and beat the 360 version?[/QUOTE]
If you actually liked it enough to ever want to play it again (unlike most people, apparently), I would guess yes. I picked it up recently, though I haven't played it yet. A few new characters, some new chunks of story, new costumes, a couple of new dungeons, and I believe the difficulty was amped up a little bit; definitely worth the $15 imo.

[quote name='zenintrude']The "story," dialogue, and voice acting are brutal... imagine the worst anime, and crank that shit up to 11. You will want to mute the game during any cut scene.[/QUOTE]

lol, I thought of naruto and one piece dubbed in english!

bread's done
Back