Empire & Napoleon: Total War PC GOY $17

It's a great price for both games, especially when you can activate it via Steam.
My only concern is that I wouldn't be playing much before the holiday and Steam Christmas Holiday Sale might throw it for about $10 ~ $13.

My only thought about Steam's pricing is that they have the bundle for $49.99 right now. I guess I would have a hard time seeing them go below 66% at this point is tough to believe.

I know they've done some 75% percent off on some things, but that close after release? (Considering it was released in October.)

Napoleon Limited Edition is on clearance for $7.48 at Target if you can find it. I've been seeing a couple at most of the stores around MN.

I'm starting to get really frustrated right now. I purchased the games, and when I click download, it brings me to the Steam page...and, well, nothing. It doesn't download anything as far as I'm concerned. What the Eff. Please somebody help me.

EDIT: Nevermind folks, false alarm. You have to type in the product codes under Active a Product on Steam...

Sorry about that!!!

Thanks, got one for my steam account. There is a slight chance it might be cheaper for their winter sale but I really doubt a 75% sale will happen on it.

bread's done
Back