HUGE VideoGamerRob Code Giveaway Starts Soon

VideoGamerRob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just wanted to let all the good people here on CAG know that we're going to be doing a really cool giveaway beginning Monday or Tuesday, which will include stuff through the site and code drops on Twitter.

I'm still finalizing the list of codes that'll be included, but there will be more than a dozen different games from both XBLA and PSN as part of this giveaway.

I'm not talking old, junky codes, either. We've got Summer of Arcade titles, Game Feast, new releases, etc...

I'll post full details once they're up, but I'd recommend following us on Twitter (@VideoGamerRob) because we'll probably do some stuff leading up to it.

Anyway, please spread the word about this. We had a lot of fun putting it together, and I'm pretty sure you'll see why once everything is posted and ready to go.

Sounds great. I look forward to seeing what big things you have planned.

Btw, I have quirky tastes. There's a good chance I'd like those "old, junky codes" just fine.

[quote name='NoDAK']Sounds great. I look forward to seeing what big things you have planned.

Btw, I have quirky tastes. There's a good chance I'd like those "old, junky codes" just fine.[/QUOTE]

I hear you on that, I can pretty much guarantee I'll never buy some of those older titles, and while winning a newer one is also awesome, well you get my point.

Following on Twitter, curious to see what all is being given away.

UPDATE -- The contest is pretty much finalized and will run from Tuesday, Dec. 14, through Saturday, Dec. 25.

We WILL be doing some stuff on Twitter in between now and then, though.

Oh, and just wait until you get a look at the art work for this thing. The dude that did it for us has some serious talent.

UPDATE!!!

We're giving away a brand new copy of Final Fantasy XIII for the Xbox 360 via our Twitter. Check @VideoGamerRob for the details. Winner will be selected tomorrow at 5 PM PST.

UPDATE: The contest is posted on the site -- http://www.rotorob.com/2010/12/13/the-12-days-of-code-mas/

5256981358_603cf3717e_b.jpg

[quote name='VideoGamerRob']Eight of the 12 games in the contest are for XBLA. I just had a dev send me a bunch of expiring PSN codes to drop on Twitter.[/QUOTE]

XBLA codes, now that puts a huge smile on my face! :)

ive been following and watching ur twitter, is there a list of the winners being posted at the end of each day somewhere? or do we just check our twitter DM box/our email or facebook or what.

Winners are announced in the evening, then DMed. If the winner does not have a Twitter they are announced by the name they used in the comment section & emailed directly.

Friday (Day 4) we'll be giving out Crazy Taxi for Playstation 3.

And for those that haven't been following on Twitter, some new surprises are making their way into the contest...

By the way, I grabbed that Super Meat Boy code that you gave out yesterday. Thank you! The game is crazy hard.

ugh. that sounds so depressing. After playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time I think the greatest thing in gaming innovation are games that actually want you to get to the end. (and yes my recent love of MM9 does contradict this)

bread's done
Back