Mass Effect 3 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
9579 replies to this topic

#4051 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

There are probably spoilers in here, but this comic's pretty great for those who've played through with Javik.

http://i.imgur.com/gPvxa.jpg

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#4052 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

How much does it cost to buy the Plat. Spectre pack in Allards/space bucks/points?

Approximately 99,000 credits though I would not recommend playing with randoms if you're going for it. I'll probably be on most of the day if anyone wants to play a couple of rounds. I sent FRs to Bruce and Got but neither of them had accepted them yet.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#4053 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Maybe if they would give me missles or something for the other 30-40 I already have

30-40 respec cards only means you bought 30-40 more spectre packs than the most of us combined.

i'm hoping they give me the valiant again so it'll go up II...but the pattern has been shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.

#4054 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I bet you get a Claymore out of your Commendation pack.

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#4055 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

I bet you get a Claymore out of your Commendation pack.

if the road to X is all claymores I'll take it...just so I can stop anticpating if it'll be another shotgun again but then I'll want a krogan soldier.

#4056 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

cool, on the reset power cards not dropping if you have 3 or more already. gotdott should be thrilled.

Best news I heard all day.

I'd be interested in getting into some Gold matches with some CAGs. I'd like to get as much money as I can while these Premium Spectre Packs are available.

#4057 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

XP opens Spectre Pack.

Claymore XI

Game crashes.

RROD.

#4058 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

XP opens Spectre Pack.

Claymore XI

Game crashes.

RROD.

i bought a nyko cooling fan for my slim for that one reason. I R prepared.

#4059 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

So... I still haven't gotten my Commendation Pack yet. What the Fuck bro. ;\

#4060 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

So... I still haven't gotten my Commendation Pack yet. What the Fuck bro. ;\

Word is that there was an exploit being used that granted double Commendation Packs to some users. I've heard that people have been live-chatting EA about it and there may be a delay on some of them. I'll see if I can find a reputable link about it.

#4061 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Son of a bitch. It's probably all the equipment hoarders I run into on a daily basis. What's the point of glitching for maxed out weapons if you still suck ass at this game? ;|

#4062 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Son of a bitch. It's probably all the equipment hoarders I run into on a daily basis. What's the point of glitching for maxed out weapons if you still suck ass at this game? ;|

they probably just like the idea of having 42 packs of warp ammo, 200+ missiles and medi gel but never actually using it. i've used so much ammo, i think i'm down to about 6 or 7 total.

#4063 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Yeah. I'm thinking of switching to my Soldier since I have AT LEAST a good 15 - 20 AR Rails that I never get a chance to use. Hmm... I think I might respec one of my Quarians or Engineers and go for a full AoE/Crowd Control build with the Falcon for kicks. I don't expect finishing many games out in the XBL wilds, but eh, it's whatever. You gotta keep things fresh, right?

#4064 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

they probably just like the idea of having 42 packs of warp ammo, 200+ missiles and medi gel but never actually using it. i've used so much ammo, i think i'm down to about 6 or 7 total.

I'm sure it makes up for other.... shortcomings.

#4065 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'm sure it makes up for other.... shortcomings.

im under the impression some ppl just dont know they have equipment, how to use it, or that the number above the equipment is what they are limited to in the game not their total number.

i remember having problems swapping back to my AR from the missile launcher my 1st game...i've come a long way since then.

...but then again, maybe they're just really bad at ME3 MP.

#4066 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Best I could find:

http://social.biowar.../index/10987298

#4067 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

they should probably reset their N7 ratings by a multiplier equal to the number of exploited packs they got beyond the 1st.

#4068 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

i remember having problems swapping back to my AR from the missile launcher my 1st game...i've come a long way since then.

HAHA, same thing happened to me my first match! I was just running around for a few minutes with my empty missile launcher...like a tool....

#4069 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

HAHA, same thing happened to me my first match! I was just running around for a few minutes with my empty missile launcher...like a tool....

i was with a bunch of CAGs on coms asking how to switch back wpns, no one actually could explain how to do it or perhaps they were just taken back at how simple the question was. I eventually figured it out through button mashing.

#4070 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

That happened to me too. I kept hitting direction keys trying to change my weapon like in Gears of War, and using up my supplies.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#4071 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

hell I couldn't even figure out how to launch the damn missile launcher my first few games...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4072 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

they should probably reset their N7 ratings by a multiplier equal to the number of exploited packs they got beyond the 1st.

Fuck that noise. Ban those jackasses for delaying what's mine. Do it quickly.

#4073 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Eh Feedback takes on the ending, that's all I have to say about this. I thought they should have talked about
Spoiler
http://www.g4tv.com/...ng-controversy/

Edited by Spybreak8, 04 April 2012 - 09:24 PM.
added spoiler talk

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#4074 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

How much does it cost to buy the Plat. Spectre pack in Allards/space bucks/points?

$3 or 240 mspts

#4075 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Eh Feedback takes on the ending, that's all I have to say about this. I thought they should have talked about

Spoiler
http://www.g4tv.com/...ng-controversy/

Stephen King wrote a new ending for the Dark Tower? I can find no reference to that anywhere else. Wonder what the hell he is talking about.

#4076 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

I'll (hopefully) be finishing Priority: Earth tonight, so I'll let you know how that went. :) Brutes actually aren't bad at all, the Paladin X with Incendiary Ammo brings them down very quickly. Banshees still present a steep challenge.

Ya... Last mission was tough. Very tough. So many enemies thrown at you at once and you never seem to have a decent cover position. I ended up using Cryo Ammo for myself as well as the squadmates just because it helped control the constant rushing.

Spoiler

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#4077 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Anyone else not get their Victory/Commendation packs?!

Edit: Apparently there was a bug allowing people to get multiple packs so now they've taken them down so anybody who waited until today to look are SOL for now.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#4078 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

$3 or 240 mspts

99,000 credits
Fight for the Lost

#4079 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

Glad I got my packs yesterday morning then. The last packs I was able to get 2 of them and thought that you got them for the number of silver and/or gold reaper games you played. Later I read that it was only to be one of each. I wonder if I will get another one this time when they put them back up.

I am starting to get tired of buying packs with credits but I don't want to do the credit exploit. I read on x360a.org in a post that if you buy the recruit pack till you have all from it the veteran pack will not have the commons. If you do the same with the veteran pack then the specter will have no uncommons. The only thing is you will still have the character unlocks but the weapons an and mods for them will be gone. I am trying this now and will know by the weekend how well this works. Has anyone else tried it?
Posted Image

#4080 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Enchantments?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Glad I got my packs yesterday morning then. The last packs I was able to get 2 of them and thought that you got them for the number of silver and/or gold reaper games you played. Later I read that it was only to be one of each. I wonder if I will get another one this time when they put them back up.

I am starting to get tired of buying packs with credits but I don't want to do the credit exploit. I read on x360a.org in a post that if you buy the recruit pack till you have all from it the veteran pack will not have the commons. If you do the same with the veteran pack then the specter will have no uncommons. The only thing is you will still have the character unlocks but the weapons an and mods for them will be gone. I am trying this now and will know by the weekend how well this works. Has anyone else tried it?

I saw that thread too and its a good idea. I'm doing that now but its slow going as I haven't had much time to play MP lately.
Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~