Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Re: Arikado

Spoiler

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 8/15/14   Shovel Knight      |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in beta! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#5072 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

That BSN thread is about 90% people hoping that the "missing" items will get added back in via the Extended Cut over the summer.

Though, from what they stated in their posts about it, EC won't change things gameplay-wise, just add in additional backstory.

If that content is already in the game, enabling/adding it back in should be easier than it all being added back in.

Yeah, I think people are getting their hopes up too high and are setting themselves up to get burned. The Extended Cut is just a huge unknown right now.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#5073 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5074 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5075 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, there's no other way for me to go through ME2 except with the Revenant (need Accuracy upgrade) and the Viper. Utterly devastating combo. With Adrenaline Rush. Can't forget about that.

One more thing: I hate enemies with insta-kill moves. It just seems like a cheap way to make things more exciting, rather than make the A.I. smarter or give it a greater variety of abilities.
Fight for the Lost

#5076 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#5077 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Spoiler

Also, there's no other way for me to go through ME2 except with the Revenant (need Accuracy upgrade) and the Viper. Utterly devastating combo. With Adrenaline Rush. Can't forget about that.

Man, the Widow spoiled me so hard in ME2. Once I got it, no other guns existed for me.

#5078 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Spoiler

I... kinda doubt it.

It's not like people said, "Oh no, not another part where I shoot a gun!" or, "Oh no, not another part where I have a conversation."

But... time-and-money, yo.

Posted Image

#5079 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

I... kinda doubt it.

It's not like people said, "Oh no, not another part where I shoot a gun!" or, "Oh no, not another part where I have a conversation."

But... time-and-money, yo.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by dualedge2, 24 April 2012 - 09:49 PM.

Fight for the Lost

#5080 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#5081 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Yeah, I think people are getting their hopes up too high and are setting themselves up to get burned. The Extended Cut is just a huge unknown right now.

It's a huge unknown since we have no damned idea what we're getting.

That's why I stopped my first playthrough
Spoiler
I assumed whatever work they're doing with Extended Cut would be after that point, though once you go down that path, you're locked into the endgame.

#5082 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

When you beat the game it reloads a save right at that point of no return. So you could beat it now and the replay the last couple hours easily when the dlc is out.

Of course even without that one could just keep a save at that point on their own.

Edited by dmaul1114, 25 April 2012 - 03:11 AM.

#5083 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

Nerf Bat Where Art Thou? - MP Balance Patch Notes:

Spoiler

Although I appreciate the much needed Human Soldier buffs they could have gone a lot further (especially with Concussion - I would have gone an extra 50 - 100 personally). Not sure why they buffed mine's radius, but I can dig it. I just know any accuracy problems I've had were usually attributed to lag or human error.

Also the Jumbo Equipment Pack is back for 33,000 and thank the man upstairs for it. It's been a Medigel recession over here for days now.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#5084 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

Nerf Bat Where Art Thou? - MP Balance Patch Notes:

Although I appreciate the much needed Human Soldier buffs they could have gone a lot further (especially with Concussion - I would have gone an extra 50 - 100 personally). Not sure why they buffed mine's radius, but I can dig it. I just know any accuracy problems I've had were usually attributed to lag or human error.

Also the Jumbo Equipment Pack is back for 33,000 and thank the man upstairs for it. It's been a Medigel recession over here for days now.

Oops I'm slacking, completely forgot it was tuesday lol. Absence of excessive nerfing is interesting indeed.

#5085 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

It just means that when the nerf bat comes, it will hit with the force of a thousand exploding stars...

Tearing rifts in the time-space continuum!

(Which hopefully includes ME3's ending :lol:)
Fight for the Lost

#5086 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

My money's on Geth Plasma Shotgun becoming the next victim. I personally can't stand the gun myself but cannot deny it has the potential to make any class look good by itself. Guaranteed top score without even trying. Then again... so can the Carnifex and even while taking its prior nerfs into account people are STILL whining for BioWare to tone it down some more. Matter of fact I ran into a Carn H. Soldier who was demolishing everything under Adrenaline Rush. I had to laugh as that is one of the few occasions I've seen a random NOT suck/forced to try hard using that class.

Now that I've got a Scorpion I've had an excuse to use my Justicar more. I love that gun, but man is it stupid heavy. More so than the Paladin and I didn't think it were possible, but thankfully ten times more useful.

#5087 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

I wish they'd buff the M-37 Falcon up. The nerf was too harsh on that gun and its worth was (and still is) thrown into great question, more so now that the Striker is out.
Fight for the Lost

#5088 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Agreed. The Falcon serves absolutely no purpose now and I curse the pack gods every single time I end up with an upgrade. Yesterday... I ended up with three of them in a row. I have a Striker VII so... yeah. Useless.

#5089 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

Ahaha Mass Deffect - 9 - The Other Prothean
Spoiler

:rofl:
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#5090 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

SP -
Spoiler

MP - yay...more human buffs. hopefully there will be a point where 4 human soldiers will be a viable squad on gold...without having to use warp ammo III, wpn amp III, and the other equipment amp III.

They just need to take the incisor out, it's not the dmg it's the retarded recoil...why would a turian use that instead of anything else? (I can't see it beyond maybe someone trying to look like garrus for a screenie) I will use it at X and see if I can make it work on gold.

#5091 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

SP -

Spoiler

Well, the "what" of that is pretty simple. Actually implementing it would have required more time than they had, though.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#5092 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Agreed. The Falcon serves absolutely no purpose now and I curse the pack gods every single time I end up with an upgrade. Yesterday... I ended up with three of them in a row. I have a Striker VII so... yeah. Useless.

I have the Striker up to IV or VI, i forget. I don't remember that it actually bounced rounds off walls and behind corners which was a great feature of the falcon.

I wouldn't say the falcon has become obsolete, it still is a straight shooter, the RoF is actually close to what you would normally want to fire it to administer from CC on an incoming enemy. I noticed before it was nerfed, when you fired at quickly you couldn't stun lock your targets as well. Marksman and Hunter Mode boost the RoF a bit, but you'd probably want a revenant anyway.

#5093 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

Well, the "what" of that is pretty simple. Actually implementing it would have required more time than they had, though.

Spoiler

I'll have to agree with you on that.

Spoiler

MP - any word on what this weeks community event will be?

#5094 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

If anyone wants to join me, I'll be doing some rounds later.
Fight for the Lost

#5095 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Ahaha Mass Deffect - 9 - The Other Prothean

Spoiler

:rofl:

I would buy that and probably play the game six more times. Actually, I think I'll just pretend from now on that Javik is always talking about wine and complaining about his wife.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#5096 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I would buy that and probably play the game six more times. Actually, I think I'll just pretend from now on that Javik is always talking about wine and complaining about his wife.

Haha yeah, thinking of his ok now what dialog on that mission also made my day.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#5097 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

SP -

Spoiler

MP - yay...more human buffs. hopefully there will be a point where 4 human soldiers will be a viable squad on gold...without having to use warp ammo III, wpn amp III, and the other equipment amp III.

They just need to take the incisor out, it's not the dmg it's the retarded recoil...why would a turian use that instead of anything else? (I can't see it beyond maybe someone trying to look like garrus for a screenie) I will use it at X and see if I can make it work on gold.

Oh?

;)

#5098 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

@ - gotdott - as funny as a group of soldiers is using incisors is, they all had sniper amp III, ammo III, and other equipment III...it's obvious they're a full XBL party and decent. we've played with and avg level of 14, no equipment, maybe 2 rockets and we still beat maps on gold. they just need to lower the recoil and/or boost the damage. Til then I'll take the raptor over the inscisor.

thanks for the link though.

#5099 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

@ - gotdott - as funny as a group of soldiers is using incisors is, they all had sniper amp III, ammo III, and other equipment III...it's obvious they're a full XBL party and decent. we've played with and avg level of 14, no equipment, maybe 2 rockets and we still beat maps on gold. they just need to lower the recoil and/or boost the damage. Til then I'll take the raptor over the inscisor.

thanks for the link though.

They're just a bunch of masochists :lol:. I mean they beat gold with 4 krogan soldiers using only melee and carnage, 4 adepts with -200% recharge, etc. I would have linked you one of my recent games but I don't record. 4 human soldiers is definitely viable on gold, I've done it with two randoms (playing cerb of course).

Edit: That video shows just how bad the incisor is, even in the hands of good players they can't really do much with it haha

#5100 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RtiSi.pnghttp://[/IMG]

Also:

Spoiler