#8101 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

Yeah, still don't get it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#8102 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

I used that Ser Isaac armor way longer than I should have.

Only for you, babe.

Looking forward to hearing more on the DLC. My fiancee--who is an enormous ME fan--FINALLY finished her run of the trilogy and walked away quite satisfied with it.

Spoiler

Not only did she manage to avoid spoilers all this time, but she had the benefit of never seeing the original ending. Things like Omega and Leviathan were just part of the game for her, and that was pretty cool to see. Despite my love for the trilogy, I kinda liked watching her journey through it more. I also liked seeing the results of someone beating the game without being aware of the initial development misstep.

She still hated Kai Leng though. There's no undoing that.

Brad Shoemaker of Giant Bomb had a similar experience and named ME 3 his GotY based on the strength of having From Ashes and Leviathan in his main playthrough.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#8103 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Sooooo portable Mass Effect relay!? Oo
Posted Image

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#8104 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

I did Red as my Paragon ending...here we go!

Spoiler

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#8105 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Spoiler

Because becoming the Big Brother machine overlord of the entire galaxy and making all organic races effectively your slaves is so Paragon. :lol: ;)

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#8106 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Next Gen Calibrations

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Just cuz:

Posted Image

mass_effect_n7_training_program_custom_lChubbyNinja1319.png

#8107 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sam Hulick likes when you cry, the bastard. http://nbcnews.to/TxQdBo

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3

#8108 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Just cuz:

Posted Image

I kinda felt bad about how Legion was handled in ME3. The guy who wrote most of its dialogue (and a shitload of the codex entries in ME1 and 2) left the company, so the character - and the geth in general - ended up going in a rather... different direction.

Posted Image

#8109 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Next Gen Calibrations

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Who wrote the Legion stuff? I was wondering last night who wrote Jacks stuff, as well.

That vid with Sam Hulick was good. It reminded me of the emotional aspect of a few scenes.

#8110 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

In ME3? I don't know. In ME2 it was Chris L'etoile, which is a pretty fucking badass name for someone working on a science-fiction franchise ("L'etoile" translates to "The star"). By extension of doing the writing for Legion, he was also responsible for effectively shaping the entirety of the geth in ME2. He was also really not in to the whole "N7 plating on Legion" thing, something that a concept artist did on a whim that someone higher up on the company ladder really liked and wanted to be a major part of the character. L'etoile tried to downplay it as much as possible through dialogue, but... eh.

He also did a lot of writing for ME2's EDI, I think, and seemed kind of offended by how EDI, Legion, and the geth came out in ME3.

Posted Image

#8111 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

Spoiler

Because
Spoiler

#8112 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

Because becoming the Big Brother machine overlord of the entire galaxy and making all organic races effectively your slaves is so Paragon. :lol: ;)

I prefer the term "Shepard Super Jesus".

Because

Spoiler

Duh and/or hola. If you never read a single one of my posts, I've said repeatedly that none of the endings work on those principles for a "full paragon". Reading is fundamental. Try it sometime genius.

My Tradelist

#8113 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

I prefer the term "Shepard Super Jesus".

Duh and/or hola. If you never read a single one of my posts, I've said repeatedly that none of the endings work on those principles for a "full paragon". Reading is fundamental. Try it sometime genius.

As a matter of fact, I never have read one of your posts until the first one I quoted. I dont intend to read another one either.

#8114 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

All endings are basically Renegade in some way.

Control: You're siding with The Illusive Man. Pretty much speaks for itself.
Synthesis: You're forcing something on everyone (also, because starbrat told you "it was the logical thing to do"). Free will just got spaced.
Destroy: You killed EDI. The Geth. "Hey, EDI! You're an individual that makes her own choices!" "Hey, Legion! You're an individual and you sacrificed yourself to help make your kind sentient!" Yeah, about all that...

Actually, now that I think about it, the only one that isn't really Renegade (sort of) is the ending where BioWare spits in our face: Shooting starbrat or Rejection ending. According to the game, you basically gave it your best shot and it didn't work out. No one was forced into doing anything. Everyone died fighting for what they believed in. That's kind of Paragon-ish :lol:
Fight for the Lost

#8115 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

As a matter of fact, I never have read one of your posts until the first one I quoted. I dont intend to read another one either.

Well then keep your eye rolls to yourself. Cause you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

My Tradelist

#8116 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

All endings are basically Renegade in some way.

Control: You're siding with The Illusive Man. Pretty much speaks for itself.
Synthesis: You're forcing something on everyone (also, because starbrat told you "it was the logical thing to do"). Free will just got spaced.
Destroy: You killed EDI. The Geth. "Hey, EDI! You're an individual that makes her own choices!" "Hey, Legion! You're an individual and you sacrificed yourself to help make your kind sentient!" Yeah, about all that...

Actually, now that I think about it, the only one that isn't really Renegade (sort of) is the ending where BioWare spits in our face: Shooting starbrat or Rejection ending. According to the game, you basically gave it your best shot and it didn't work out. No one was forced into doing anything. Everyone died fighting for what they believed in. That's kind of Paragon-ish :lol:

I like to imagine a whole squadron of Geth Elites building a Quarian nursery on Rannoch or something and just shutting down. Crashing the whole building down on a room full of Quarian babies.

Cut to Shepard. "It was worth it."

My Tradelist

#8117 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

I like to imagine a whole squadron of Geth Elites building a Quarian nursery on Rannoch or something and just shutting down. Crashing the whole building down on a room full of Quarian babies.

Cut to Shepard. "It was worth it."

Rough. :lol:

#8118 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Remember all those
Spoiler

Posted Image

#8119 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

You know how much trouble you would get with a time machine. Well if you use the Crucible you're pretty much gonna f everybody's lives up no matter what you do. lol

Spybreaker.pnguc.png

#8120 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Next Gen Calibrations

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Rumored new MP DLC sounds pretty awesome. Co-op story missions? That sounds great!

http://social.biowar...ndex/15690592/1

#8121 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'd love more dlc but I don't get excited on every rumor. I guess I could save up a couple million credits by then.

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#8122 Action!

Action!

Animatah.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Wat.

I draw sometimes.

Trade List

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#8123 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Whoa. I think I've seen that concept art of the Citadel before. The krogan w/ insane warhammer thing... not so much.

ETA: Yeah, no. I think the concept art I'm thinking of was this. According to BSN that new pic is an in-game screenshot.

Edited by Ryuukishi, 28 January 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#8124 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Next Gen Calibrations

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Other than the EC, what's been the longest wait between initial tease/reveal and release for DLC? I don't know what these are, but I want them. Now.

And how'd that Krogan get a brute hammer from Halo??

#8125 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

if that krogan is mp dlc can't wait till pug groups are full of those getting sync killed

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#8126 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...AXLPY.jpg:large

That krogan looks an awful lot like Wrex...
Posted Image

#8127 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Sure does...

#8128 Action!

Action!

Animatah.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Please be hanging out at strip club with Wrex and Grunt DLC.

I draw sometimes.

Trade List

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#8129 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Casey Hudson says this location is "a nice place for some R&R." Chances are that's a joke, and it'll be a place where we shooty-shoot some Cerberus and then never visit again. But wouldn't it be amazing if it did add a new permanent hub and some squadmate interaction. I swear, I would so pay for a "hangout" DLC with no combat and all dialogue.

#8130 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Casey Hudson says this location is "a nice place for some R&R." Chances are that's a joke, and it'll be a place where we shooty-shoot some Cerberus and then never visit again. But wouldn't it be amazing if it did add a new permanent hub and some squadmate interaction. I swear, I would so pay for a "hangout" DLC with no combat and all dialogue.

Agreed.

Even if it was something along the lines of the Shadow Broker ship from ME2, that would be a nice bonus.

Also makes me wonder how much more we'll get post-release DLC, assuming this tease is for DLC #3 (Leviathan, Omega and new DLC).