Mass Effect 3 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
9660 replies to this topic

#8911 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

The Achievement Hunter guys check out the new Mass Effect Minecraft world.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Heh, that was great.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#8912 Action!

Action!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

Sovereign replica is shipping. Expect pictures.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: Happy Inktober! New drawing every day!    |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you. I even accept some toys as payment.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#8913 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Got linked to this video again, haha so great.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kVmyfqZXfmE

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#8914 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Man, I can imagine. Still a lot of people playing? I think the update with the Volus characters is the last one I checked in for. Kinda want to hop back on for a while before I let my XBL subscription lapse.

We can play together.

It'll be fun.

Pinky Promise.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#8915 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

So looks like the developers are in the new engine looking around and it looks very Mass Effect-y.

http://www.trustedre...us-says-bioware

#8916 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Good to know they have a reasonable engine to make it look Mass Effect-y.

I'm more curious to find out what the timeframe will be in comparison to the previous trilogy.  Prequel? Sequel?

#8917 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

I thought they said it's gonna be hundreds of years after ME3?

#8918 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I don't think anything regarding timing within the universe was ever mentioned, let alone confirmed.  All we know is that it won't feature Shepard post ME3....then again.....do we even really know that?

Chubbyninja1319.png

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#8919 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

I don't think anything regarding timing within the universe was ever mentioned, let alone confirmed.  All we know is that it won't feature Shepard post ME3....then again.....do we even really know that?

I'm betting Shepard will only be in it for a cameo or as a hologram mention as a nod to the fans. We saw a Shepard VI in ME3 so that too is also a possibility.

#8920 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

I'm betting Shepard will only be in it for a cameo or as a hologram mention as a nod to the fans. We saw a Shepard VI in ME3 so that too is also a possibility.

That's a really good point and I'd like it if they did something like that. I'm getting real sick of prequels and reboots and would really like it if ME4, or whatever it ends up being called, takes place specifically after the events of ME3.  It doesn't have to be immediately after, but I'd like it if it was clearly in a universe that remembers the Reaper threat and the impact is still evident physically or still in the galactic communities psyche.  It'd be pretty badass if there was a giant Shepard hologram statue thing in the water on the Presidium. 

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8921 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

There's no need for another Mass Effect. The story has already been told. Shouldn't be surprised that another great thing will probably be turned to shit. No matter. They can never take away my memories.

Never stop making them pay.

#8922 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

There's no need for another Mass Effect. The story has already been told. Shouldn't be surprised that another great thing will probably be turned to shit. No matter. They can never take away my memories.

Blaspheme!  We don't take kindly to words like that around these parts, fella. 

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8923 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

it won't be mass effect 4

it'll be mass effect -some random word-

it will also be the reason I'd look at buying a next gen system right now there are no games I'd want

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#8924 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

I still want my noir Mass Effect.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#8925 simosaurus

simosaurus

Wasting time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'd also really like to see something far in the future as opposed to a prequel.  They created such an expansive universe that they don't have to have Reapers and Geth to make it Mass Effect. 

Simosaurus.png

#8926 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

it won't be mass effect 4

it'll be mass effect -some random word-

it will also be the reason I'd look at buying a next gen system right now there are no games I'd want

Mmm, very likely since that's what they're going with on the Dragon Age series.

#8927 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

For the heck of it I jumped into a gold match of ME3 MP tonight.  I'll be damned, even though I haven't played in a few months I held my own.  That game is still a lot of fun and I didn't have to wait for the lobby to fill up, which was a nice surprise. 

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8928 Action!

Action!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

That's awesome. I've been meaning to try out a few games, but I keep getting sidelined. If you ever see me on Live, shoot me an invite, dude.

Edit:  I'll take a better picture when I get him home, but BAM:

1375744_10100998480259958_612703401_n.jp

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: Happy Inktober! New drawing every day!    |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you. I even accept some toys as payment.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#8929 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Chubby, need more details! Which class and gun did you use? I played for a few months recently, got my N7 up to 600 ish, but still have trouble clutching gold waves.

Action, that is sweet!

Currently playing:

GTA V

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

#8930 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I really need to unwrap this LOL.  It's been buried in a pile for at least a year now.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#8931 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

I really need to unwrap this LOL.  It's been buried in a pile for at least a year now.

say-what.gif

#8932 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Holy good God, Action, that thing is sick!  Not like "oh, hey, that's neat", I'm talking full on - Hide ya kids, hide ya wife - F'ing SICK!  I wanted that and the 18" Normandy, but couldn't swing it.  With the X1 coming, those are but distant dreams now.  Still, that's a very nice addition to a hardcore ME collection.  How tall is it?    I'll be sure to send ya a note if you're on!

Xtreme.....I went with my old favorite kit of the Turian Ghost.  I was in a sniping mood, so I ran with the Widow X and brought along the Geth Pulse RIfle X for the high rate of fire and low weight to compliment the sniper rifle.  I have a soft spot for the GPR since that's what I used in my solo runs to get the lone wolf banner.  I usually play with the Geth Soldier for 'dat fire, but sometimes I feel like that's almost cheating. 

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8933 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

I popped it in a few nights ago also, went with the ghost with collector smg VI.  I usually rolled harrier VI but I didn't want to feel tied down to ammo boxes.

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#8934 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Finished off ME3 on PS3 the other night. Fourth time through the game. :D Went with the control (Renegade) ending.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#8935 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Still a great, great game.  I started my 3rd playthrough this week and I'm looking forward to replaying all the DLC.  It's been a while since I've played the campaign and I really did forget how perfect this game is. 

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8936 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Lol somebody isn't playing GTA V *opens up mouth and points

#8937 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Shut it, Spy! Lol!

Chubbyninja1319.png

#8938 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Haha, wow somebody is a huge fan, this being a bit long was very well done (a fan service ending).

http://www.youtube.c...JEtzuj-4#t=1547

Edited by Spybreak8, 06 October 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#8939 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Anyone else see "Gravity" and get a mass effect vibe from the soundtrack?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#8940 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

https://www.youtube....d&v=OZoXla3QVTA

crying1.gif