• Please log in to reply
9657 replies to this topic

#1321 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

What was the reason for the Hale hate?

Probably something deep-rooted. Female Shepard killed his father maybe?

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1322 Arikado

Arikado

...Like Clockwork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

They already sold out with the multiplayer online garbage. Nothing else surprises me.

Wow, it's like I'm really on the BioWare Social Network!

We're starting to get close to time for this thing to go gold. Anyone nervous yet?

About stumbling upon spoilers? Pants shittingly so.

#1323 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

I was going more for the it not going gold on schedule and release being slipped. I have a vested interest in 3/6 because I have a baby due 4/3

#1324 Arikado

Arikado

...Like Clockwork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

I was going more for the it not going gold on schedule and release being slipped. I have a vested interest in 3/6 because I have a baby due 4/3

ME3 not hitting its target 3/6 date would shock me. Honestly, it slipping into the following week for my spring break would thrill me, but that just isn't going to happen. :cry:

#1325 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

Great, now I am super scared of being spoiled. I would cry.

#1326 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

in case you were wondering...

Spoiler

#1327 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Chobot tells G4
Spoiler

Edited by shrike4242, 01 February 2012 - 11:16 PM.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#1328 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

I hear he has a Jennifer Hale poster down there that he uses as a dartboard. And a Tali poster that he uses... well, nevermind.

I think it's more Tali blow-up doll than poster, as a poster can only do so much.... :D

He believe it's Sheploo/maleShep or death in ME2.

She was a bitch my playthrough, so it is possible.

ME3 not hitting its target 3/6 date would shock me. Honestly, it slipping into the following week for my spring break would thrill me, but that just isn't going to happen. :cry:

Nope. They let it go from Q4 2011 to Q1 2012, so it's not going anywhere.

Chobot tells G4

Spoiler

Oh snap. Guess Chobot's character hits for both teams then. Like good old Kelly.

Edited by shrike4242, 01 February 2012 - 11:15 PM.

#1329 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Chobot tells G4

Spoiler

This just seems like they are catering to the lowest common denominator. I know I am taking it way to seriously, but I really don't need her in my space opera video game. Mass Effect is a groundbreaking series with real consequences to your actions(with results possibly years after you made them. To trivialize any of my possible interactions with a "wink wink" cameo could really pull me out of the moment.

Any other game and I wouldn't care - but don't Fuck with my Mass Effect!

Edited by shrike4242, 01 February 2012 - 11:15 PM.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#1330 Tha Xecutioner

Tha Xecutioner

"An Inquisition" You Say?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

I'm sure Tha X can spare you some bunker space from now until the 14th, and then from the 14th onwards. :D

There's always room, except for Hale fans.

I hear he has a Jennifer Hale poster down there that he uses as a dartboard. And a Tali poster that he uses... well, nevermind.

Actually, I swapped the Hale poster out for a shot of Miranda's ass (and, of course, bought special darts for the new board that are all in the shape of a pe...nevermind). I'm currently using the Hale pics as urinal cakes.

Unearned praise for two straight mediocre performances, exaggerated comparisons between her and Meer (in addition to unfair ridicule of Meer's performances), and recent overexposure of her and femShep.

Yep, she bored him to death.

Chobot tells G4 that...

This should be in spoiler tags.

I think it's more Tali blow-up doll than poster, as a poster can only do so much.... :D

No one ever goes for the "Here, take off this space suit real seductively and start acting sick while I stare at you with this rape face" request; so it's going to be me and the doll for a while.

He believe it's Sheploo/maleShep or death in ME2.

FemShep and customized Shepards don't exist.

0sm4.png

#1331 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

This just seems like they are catering to the lowest common denominator. I know I am taking it way to seriously, but I really don't need her in my space opera video game. Mass Effect is a groundbreaking series with real consequences to your actions(with results possibly years after you made them. To trivialize any of my possible interactions with a "wink wink" cameo could really pull me out of the moment.

Any other game and I wouldn't care - but don't Fuck with my Mass Effect!

That one does seem like pandering and could be nothing more than FUD to try and make Chobot's character seem more important than she is. From the clip we see of her, she looks like the ship's aerobics instructor more than anything else. Hard to think she's not more than that, which again, comes from a 2 second blip of her character.

And here we go....

There's always room, except for Hale fans.

I guess that's why you welcome me in and then kick me out of the bunker. :D

Actually, I swapped the Hale poster out for a shot of Miranda's ass (and, of course, bought special darts for the new board that are all in the shape of a pe...nevermind). I'm currently using the Hale pics as urinal cakes.

Harsh, on more than one level. I mean, what did Miranda's ass do to you, anyway? Or more likely, what didn't it to for you?

Unearned praise for two straight mediocre performances, exaggerated comparisons between her and Meer (in addition to unfair ridicule of Meer's performances), and recent overexposure of her and femShep.

I know we agree to disagree on that point, so we're moving on.....

Yep, she bored him to death.

:cold: Wow, that's cold and harsh, all rolled together.

This should be in spoiler tags.

Will fix in a moment.

No one ever goes for the "Here, take off this space suit real seductively and start acting sick while I stare at you with this rape face" request; so it's going to be me and the doll for a while.

Do remember that eventually, even the doll needs some time to rest and have a smoke.

FemShep and customized Shepards don't exist in Tha X ME3 spoiler-proof bunker, anything else is your own delusion.

Fix'd.

#1332 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

So that Craigslist ad was you!

#1333 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

My bad guys, didn't think about that. Been too busy trying to get DMaul's story out there. Thanks Shrike.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#1334 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

Chobot tells G4

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1335 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Looks like the facebook edition of the Galaxy at War game has begun (disturbingly quietly). Go here for more info: http://t.co/ZQES2YYZ

I don't quite get it, but I signed up and tried to recruit some friends. Maybe it'll make more sense with mission 2. What really rubs me the wrong way is that you can get the Normandy avatar prop as a prize. This is now the 2nd time you can get it without getting the LE. It bothers me because why the hell spend all the money on the LE if they'll give away unique pieces of it via other media? I mean, yes, I got the prop for way too much via ebay back in May...but still. I don't know why that bugs me so much.

Chubbyninja1319.png

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#1336 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

I don't know why that bugs me so much.

Because it's taking away from the exclusiveness of a special edition.

#1337 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

ice princess

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:56 AM

Pretty nice ME3 countdown site - http://andrew-stewart.ca/countdown/

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#1338 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

Here is the list of missions and rewards for the ME3 Facebook "Mission Command" game that just started:

http://me-kinect.rh-apps.com/rules.htm

Interesting stuff and I'll be playing along.

Chubbyninja1319.png

#1339 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

This is why I have two Facebook accts

#1340 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

That is not frickin Riley Martin as your avatar?!?!?! Ha! That is awesome. Oakwon tangin-won, you understand.

Chubbyninja1319.png

#1341 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Here is the list of missions and rewards for the ME3 Facebook "Mission Command" game that just started:

Nice. It looks like everyone has a good chance of getting the avatar stuff at least.

#1342 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

Thanks Chubby!

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#1343 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Keep those ME3 saves!

http://www.rockpaper...-saves-but-why/

#1344 Arikado

Arikado

...Like Clockwork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Del Ray Publishing and BioWare's official comment on Deception:

Mass Effect fans have been asking for a comment on recent concerns over Mass Effect: Deception. We have been listening and have the below response on the issue.

The teams at Del Rey and BioWare would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the Mass Effect fans for any errors and oversights made in the recent novel Mass Effect: Deception. We are currently working on a number of changes that will appear in future editions of the novel.

We would like to thank all Mass Effect fans for their passion and dedication to this ever-growing world, and assure them that we are listening and taking this matter very seriously.

I've read through the prologue and the first chapter, and it's... not very good so far. I've already noticed a handful of errors and inaccuracies, and I've barely made a dent in the book. If this "revised" edition ever sees the light of day, I imagine it would have to be close to a complete rewrite.

#1345 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

I guess Del Rey decided to retcon the entire book and start over from scratch?

I'm sure they were getting flaming email after email about how things were pretty broken and I'm sure it hit some critical point with their marketing department.

I wonder if they'll give "2nd edition without the fuckups" version to everyone for free who bought it the first time?

EDIT: In other news, this seems a bit weird:
http://www.joystiq.c...ver-subs-to-go/

#1346 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

So, here's the pseudo replacement for the Cerberus News Network: The ANN - Alliance News Network. Every Friday there will be an update on the Bioware BLog and here's entry #1:

http://blog.bioware.com/

Chubbyninja1319.png

#1347 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Here is how they can fix Deception. Get Dietz off the book and Karpyshyn back on and actually give Karpyshyn more than like 4-6 months to write the book. As much as I love Mass Effect. I want more than 300 pages for 8 bucks.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#1348 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

How many are getting the CE? Wow at ME1 and ME2 only being $70 (And why didn't I get the CE for 2..wasn't into ME1 at the time)..but $20 more for ME3? Still thinking about it.

nihilence.png

#1349 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of people that post in this thread are getting the ME3 CE.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#1350 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

Have had mine pre-ordered for a long, long time...