The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

Galaxy exploration gameplay

Mars mission gameplay

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#2042 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

Nice armor and casual outfit pics, Ryuu. The armor from KoR looks interesting.

#2043 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

First ME3 review from a German mag, no numerical score but it's quite positive.

#2044 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

First ME3 review from a German mag, no numerical score but it's quite positive.

From the comments: "Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's a Preview. That's what the Word "Vorschau" stands for. And that's the reason why there is no review-score."

#2045 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

From the comments: "Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's a Preview. That's what the Word "Vorschau" stands for. And that's the reason why there is no review-score."

Interesting then that it mentions things like the game's length, how many cutscenes there are, and the presence of an additional scene after the end credits? Call it a review or preview, unless the translation is just completely made up, it's clearly describing a full-game playthrough.

#2046 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

Interesting then that it mentions things like the game's length, how many cutscenes there are, and the presence of an additional scene after the end credits? Call it a review or preview, unless the translation is just completely made up, it's clearly describing a full-game playthrough.

Yes, but I think it's a cursory overview probably to get all of the initial traffic. They're still working on the actual review but wanted to bring up the salient points for discussion as soon as they could.

#2047 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I'm interested in trying a Gold run with some CAGs either tonight or tomorrow. Anyone game? I'd likely be running Asari Adept w/ Stasis Bubble & Throw.

I probably need to get some HP upgrade since I'm heavily invested in my powers at the moment, but I'm willing to try since my unorganized coworkers and I aced a Silver run late last night without any real issues.

#2048 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm interested in trying a Gold run with some CAGs either tonight or tomorrow. Anyone game? I'd likely be running Asari Adept w/ Stasis Bubble & Throw.

I probably need to get some HP upgrade since I'm heavily invested in my powers at the moment, but I'm willing to try since my unorganized coworkers and I aced a Silver run late last night without any real issues.

I would for sure but I don't have access to my 360 until next week. Good luck though, remember Phantoms start coming at wave 4!

#2049 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

I would for sure but I don't have access to my 360 until next week. Good luck though, remember Phantoms start coming at wave 4!

stasis bubble, headshot. reload.

#2050 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

I'd look for the original article, toss it into Google Translate and see what comes up.

Should be amusing in either case.

#2051 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

That works fine for 1 phantom ;)

#2052 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

That works fine for 1 phantom ;)

i've trapped more than 1 phantom in a stasis bubble before...and if they come out from multiple locations.

...that's what my 3 other teammates are for. ;)

#2053 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

i've trapped more than 1 phantom in a stasis bubble before...and if they come out from multiple locations.

inferno grenade, carnage, bitch slap works great with my Krogan. any cags that wanna friend me i am down for trying whatever, i been playing bronze only as i dont have enough on for silvers or better and they always turn into pooch screws and drop outs with randoms. Hell, most of the time on bronze I end up carrying a team with almost double the score.

One was great they were making fun of my (had my mic unplugged with baby awake) pistol only approach. After they all 3 went down from a single turret on wave ten, one dropped out, the other two watched as i took apart the rest of the wave myself and the atlas. The only thing said after that was.. Holy Shit.

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Saints Row 4, Steam Games

fs_overall.png

#2054 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Some of my impressions:

Drell Vanguard has a really pathetic barrier (300ish). It's fun to play on bronze where you can just charge everyone and spam cluster grenades everywhere and be #1 on score easily but you get raped on silver and gold.

Stasis makes Phantoms a joke, they can't even get close to you.

For the purposes of the demo, the best classes right now seem to be Human Vanguards, Infiltrators, and Asari Adepts.

A fully upgraded Claymore will probably be able to one shot everything except an Atlas or Phantom on Gold. And you don't even need to get up close, it's even good at mid range.

Carnifex will headshot kill normal humans on bronze :)

I've been able to solo bronze with some classes, do silver without much trouble with a competent group, and got to wave 6 on gold with an ok random group.

If anyone wants to do regular silver runs or give gold a serious try, add me gamertag Tony20811
Digital distribution comes with strings.

#2055 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

Got in an open room and a guy glitched out of the map causing everyone's shields to recharge crazy fast. Was weird we were all pretty much unkillable.

#2056 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

my favorite glitch so far was a Guardian that REGENERATED shields when we shot him after he got knocked down and stuck in the floor without his shield., not allowing us to finish.

I am wanting to fight some reapers now.

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Saints Row 4, Steam Games

fs_overall.png

#2057 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Some of my impressions:

Drell Vanguard has a really pathetic barrier (300ish). It's fun to play on bronze where you can just charge everyone and spam cluster grenades everywhere and be #1 on score easily but you get raped on silver and gold.

Spam? You get max 3 after the upgrade.

For the purposes of the demo, the best classes right now seem to be Human Vanguards, Infiltrators, and Asari Adepts.

A krogan soldier isn't half bad either. High melee with quick carnage recharge does fairly well.

#2058 matto1233

matto1233

frooooom chicagooo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Looks like they may have finally gotten mining to be as un-annoying as possible. Thank god.

#2059 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

Looks like they may have finally gotten mining to be as un-annoying as possible. Thank god.

Yes, I'm quite encouraged by the video I saw. Looks like it encourages exploration without making it monotonous and forcing you to pay attention or suffer the consequences.

#2060 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Apparently the penalty for touching one of those map-roaming Reapers is instant game over.

#2061 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

Apparently the penalty for touching one of those map-roaming Reapers is instant game over.

retarded.

#2062 matto1233

matto1233

frooooom chicagooo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

wow. It should be like, lose a squad mate, or something.

#2063 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:42 AM

it's not all about the phantoms because when there are nemesis sniping at you and atlases coming around the corridor your concentration wavers sometimes. and there's always that engineer that sneaks into the middle of the group and puts down a turret. not all the phantoms will charge at you on gold, they will split up, snipe at you while others flank you. they don't all go down with one shot to the head either, if you have anything lower than a widow II. SO MUCH trust is required and i doubt that i will ever try it with a group of randoms. after you go gold, everything else just seems so much less epic haha

#2064 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

Must finish Assassins....this MP is so addictive. I'm ready to play silver, random groups just aren't working out.

#2065 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Spam? You get max 3 after the upgrade.

A krogan soldier isn't half bad either. High melee with quick carnage recharge does fairly well.

you go pick up more :roll: there's a lot of ammo drops in the levels

krogan soldier is good for bronze/silver but I don't know about gold :cold:
Digital distribution comes with strings.

#2066 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

I just read that the Cerberus Daily News is updating again. It should be bringing us news of the Reaper invasion all this week. :D

#2067 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

No me gusta :/

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#2068 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

you go pick up more :roll: there's a lot of ammo drops in the levels

krogan soldier is good for bronze/silver but I don't know about gold :cold:

Krogan soldiers hold up fairly well in gold as long as you resist the urge to headbutt everything in sight ;)

#2069 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

Must finish Assassins....this MP is so addictive. I'm ready to play silver, random groups just aren't working out.

I'm game for some silver or gold tonight. I already added you on XBL, so just let me know!

#2070 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

it's not all about the phantoms because when there are nemesis sniping at you and atlases coming around the corridor your concentration wavers sometimes. and there's always that engineer that sneaks into the middle of the group and puts down a turret. not all the phantoms will charge at you on gold, they will split up, snipe at you while others flank you. they don't all go down with one shot to the head either, if you have anything lower than a widow II. SO MUCH trust is required and i doubt that i will ever try it with a group of randoms. after you go gold, everything else just seems so much less epic haha

basically we agree that our tactics and strategic observations will always be or never be prepared enough for gold level challenge. at least we both want to slap cerberus hard. cheers mate :)