Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/12/10 to 12/18/10)

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

I'd like to get the GT wheel but it's nowhere to be found. Unavailable at all stores and online, so why advertise it?

Yeah, the only one near me is the other logitech Driving Force wheel that goes for $50 and has no pedals. I would have liked to pick up the advertised one if I had the money for the full racing game experience.

#122 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

Is there any place I can print Target's ad online?

I wanted to get Best Buy to price match a few things on my way home from work today but I forgot the ad at home.

That's assuming that Best Buy would even match a printout. Edit: I'm sure they would think I modified it or something...

Edited by maximumzero, 13 December 2010 - 05:55 PM.

oIi9lub.png

#123 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

Is there any place I can print Target's ad online?

I wanted to get Best Buy to price match a few things on my way home from work today but I forgot the ad at home.

That's assuming that Best Buy would even match a printout. Edit: I'm sure they would think I modified it or something...

Have you tried Target's website?

#124 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

Have you tried Target's website?

Yeah but they don't let you print full pages, just individual items.

oIi9lub.png

#125 smashingradioheads

smashingradioheads

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

I price-matched the Wii at best buy with Target's ad and got the $20 GC with it. I think I can live with paying $157 for the Wii :D

#126 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:03 AM

I don't want to create a whole thread about next weeks Target ad because I don't remember all of the prices, but it's pretty much all MSRP. There are only a few games that are "cheaper" next week, but they have already been cheaper this season. There may have been one or two okay deals, but nothing decent really.

#127 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

So that was pretty cool. Price-matched Target's ad for the last White DSi Best Buy had in stock and they gave me a $30 GC on top of that I didn't even know about. After the $10 RZ certificate I had and considering the GC I got a new DSi for $90. Shweet.

Will likely roll that $30 card over for the B2G30GC sale they've got running now and get another 30 GC out of it.

oIi9lub.png

#128 blitztwn36

blitztwn36

hatersgunnahate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:09 PM

Anyone have any luck with getting BB to pricematch the Walmart $75 GC on the Xbox 360? Mine is dying and I have a stockpile of BB giftcards from over the year.

#129 truesl1

truesl1

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:21 AM

There is also an online only special for the Dsi models. If you buy any Dsi or Dsi bundle to get a free $30 gift card after purchase. I just got the bronze model as an earlier X-mas gift.

#130 blitztwn36

blitztwn36

hatersgunnahate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

Anyone have any luck with getting BB to pricematch the Walmart $75 GC on the Xbox 360? Mine is dying and I have a stockpile of BB giftcards from over the year.

Went to Best Buy today and they had no issue price matching it. They didn't even call Walmart to verify if the item was in stock (which it was). But I had anticipated a hard time since I know how difficult Best Buy can be - and I thought they might try and give me the BS excuse that the version they had (250gb with Alan Wake and Forza) wasn't the same as the Walmart deal (just the 250gb no extra games). However, they matched the deal exactly and not directly according to policy (policy says they should just knock $75 off the price of the product), but I got the 360 and a $75 gift card for $300. Not a bad deal since I paid entirely with gift cards, so I didn't take exception.