Selling - The Art of Phoenix Wright (US) / Want - Paypal, PSN

SailorDaravon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Bumping for the first time in a good while, hoping to sell the Phoenix Wright book so I can pick up some stuff on the Golden Week PSN sale >_>

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period.  Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

For Sale
------------
5DdY7Qu.jpg
Pub1sii.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $55 shipped.  US/English release, like new, is the book seen here.  Sorry for the phone pics, can provide others if needed.

Lego the Movie: The Videogame (Vita) - $5.  Download voucher that came with the PSTV bundle.

WANT TO BUY OR TRADE FOR
-----
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 3DS Carrying case.  This was only available with the US Collector's Edition of the game.  I've never been able to find one for sale by itself, just people selling sealed CE's which generally go for about $90.  Willing to pay more than I should for just the case, I want this very badly.

PSN Store Credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, PM's responded to. Once items have been actually paid for I remove them completely, so if something says PENDING feel free to inquire on it; I've had multiple people say they want something then bail, so a lot of 2nd PM'ers are getting stuff.

BUMP

Also full warning: due to winter weather, I will not be able to ship anything until Saturday, or more than likely this coming Monday, so keep this in mind. Thanks!

bread's done
Back