346 replies to this topic

#331 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:16 AM

Got mine today as well :D
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#332 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

Wouldn't the deal be dead then oos since they still have copies left and the price went back up?

#333 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

Even though the brochure is folded up, it sure is funny! I love the whole theme they went for. And the pen is really cool too.

Now to play the game and see what that is like.

#334 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:21 AM

Is there actually a non-English/French Zombrex edition? I know I've saw a copy in stores awhile back but I can't recall if it was just English

#335 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

How else would it fit?

I figured they would have made it the same dimensions as the box, or made it so when folded, it would fit. It looks like they just shoved it in there like it was meant to be packing material.

But, my bitching aside, $30 is a fantastic deal. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#336 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Got mine yesterday just like everyone else. Mint condition. I'm happy with my purchase =).

SteamWidget.PNG

#337 S_G

S_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:02 AM

Looks like the PS3 version is now $29.97 with free shipping through JR via Amazon. I passed due to the Xbox version being superior, but for those that want the PS3 version better hurry as it's likely a price mistake.

#338 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:33 AM

Looks like the PS3 version is now $29.97 with free shipping through JR via Amazon. I passed due to the Xbox version being superior, but for those that want the PS3 version better hurry as it's likely a price mistake.

You're the MAN! Ordered a copy for myself this time and will be trading in my standard edition for $30.50. Thanks S_G

Thankfully no one listened to me yesterday. :lol:

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the graveyard, since it's only rubbing it in the face of everyone that missed the deal every time the thread is bumped.

#339 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

Already gone. shows in searches, but cheapest is 49.99.

#340 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

Got mine. Sweet.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#341 stainremover

stainremover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

360 version back in stock at 49.99

#342 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

I got mine on the 15th and really love the game. If anyone wants to play this often with me send a friends request to the name used here. I prefer people with good team work so we can actually get stuff done and level up decently. You can be new that is not a problem. I think i am at level 20 now and could use some help killing some of the harder psycho's and what not.

By any chance is there any other dlc not on the marketplace for this?

#343 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:42 PM

I got mine on the 15th and really love the game. If anyone wants to play this often with me send a friends request to the name used here. I prefer people with good team work so we can actually get stuff done and level up decently. You can be new that is not a problem. I think i am at level 20 now and could use some help killing some of the harder psycho's and what not.

By any chance is there any other dlc not on the marketplace for this?

If you mean un-released DLC then there's the Frank West DLC coming out in late December, ties into the 1st game but I think it's going to be on the pricey side (800 pts maybe?)

#344 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

I just did a live chat with amazon and received a $10 promo credit for my order over the discrepancy whether or not Case Zero was included as it was listed in the product features section. I had thought it cost $10 on xbox, which is why I received $10, but after I ended the chat, I saw that it only really costs $5.00. So if anyone else sends a complaint, I would suggest being honest as amazon has the best customer service and are great for giving out credits for errors and such.

#345 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

If you mean un-released DLC then there's the Frank West DLC coming out in late December, ties into the 1st game but I think it's going to be on the pricey side (800 pts maybe?)

I was thinking more the lines of the soldier skill pack and the ninja and so on. I was wondering if there was any preorder bonus content that was not on the marketplace. I bought them all on the MP but love the game so much i want to get whatever is out there. :) Chuck looks so awesome as a soldier brings back memories of dolph from universal soldier for some reason. The ninja outfit looks rad to but feels kinda watered down in looks department for me.

#346 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

I was thinking more the lines of the soldier skill pack and the ninja and so on. I was wondering if there was any preorder bonus content that was not on the marketplace. I bought them all on the MP but love the game so much i want to get whatever is out there. :) Chuck looks so awesome as a soldier brings back memories of dolph from universal soldier for some reason. The ninja outfit looks rad to but feels kinda watered down in looks department for me.

Looks like they've pulled it from the info already

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#347 crewj

crewj

from peru to cebu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

I just did a live chat with amazon and received a $10 promo credit for my order over the discrepancy whether or not Case Zero was included as it was listed in the product features section. I had thought it cost $10 on xbox, which is why I received $10, but after I ended the chat, I saw that it only really costs $5.00. So if anyone else sends a complaint, I would suggest being honest as amazon has the best customer service and are great for giving out credits for errors and such.

did you contact them to tell them they can take their $5.00 back? :twisted: