Photo
* * * * * 22 votes

Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread. Free items no longer banned. Update 2/11/14

• Please log in to reply
6031 replies to this topic

#4291 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Have: 

COD: Black Ops 2 - Revolution Map Pack

Want:

Paypal

Club Nintendo

PSN

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4292 MisterSkiLLz

MisterSkiLLz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Have: 100 MSP Codes (Adds $1.50 XBL credit)
Want: Amazon GC's

#4293 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

"Beta codes are NOT to be sold or traded. This rules pertains to all of CAG."

No one cares about the rules anymore, as long as people don't scam others, let people trade whatever they want to trade.

That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on here. Weren't allowed to trade things that were "free" at some time in the past that were no longer obtainable for free.

I don't care if the person stocked up on 50 free games, I want a copy for cheap if I wasn't able to get it for free

#4294 mannysgoldglove

mannysgoldglove

NooB KilleR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Looking for some MS Points 

Have: 12 Month XBL, Paypal, Amazon

#4295 ludwigfrech

ludwigfrech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Have: $25 xbox credit

Want: $21 amazon/paypal or $20 PSN

#4296 JLick

JLick

Digital Copies For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Have:

COD Ghosts Free Fall MP Map (x360) $3

COD Ghosts Free Fall MP Map (PS3) $3

7-Day XBL Trials 

GTA V Atomic Blimp (x360) $1

GTA V Atomic Blimp (PS3) $1

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack (x360) $3

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack (PS3) $3

PS4 Digital Version of COD Ghosts for $10 Codes (PS4)* $5

Xbox One Digital Version upgrade of COD Ghosts for $10 Codes (Xbox One)* $5

* - Read here.

My Collection

Guess Who's Back, Back, Back...

#4297 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

No one cares about the rules anymore, as long as people don't scam others, let people trade whatever they want to trade.

That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on here. Weren't allowed to trade things that were "free" at some time in the past that were no longer obtainable for free.

I don't care if the person stocked up on 50 free games, I want a copy for cheap if I wasn't able to get it for free

On the flip side this does encourage people to stockpile free things to resell them instead of leaving them for others to get...

#4298 MisterSkiLLz

MisterSkiLLz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Not sure where to post this but beware of a_cheap_gamer. He just scammed me for MSP. 

He sent me a msg asking for $15 worth of MSP and wanted me to go first. I told him I would send him half first and half later after I received the payment. He didn't want to at first but eventually agreed.

So I send him 8 100 MSP codes and he messages me back asking if I checked all the codes because one of them was already redeemed. I tell him yes I do check them, so I go to check the ones I sent him and all of them have been redeemed after I've sent it to him.

He hasn't messaged me back and got offline soon as I messaged him back after he read the message. Like I said sorry if this doesn't go here but mods can delete/move this if need be.

#4299 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Again, I hate being "that guy" but idc if you have 150 positive feedback, if the other trader has 149 positive feedback, you ALWAYS go 2nd

Lower user always goes 1st, not 2nd. lol

But this is the right place to post^^. Had it happen to me recently after a year+ of positive trades.

Everyone watch out, honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy who scammed me

#4300 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

Sorry to hear about the scamming.  It's sad what people will do over a few dollars but they'll gladly throw that away on other things.  But stick to your guns.  I have 1 feedback (waiting on the second) so I total understand going first.  

#4301 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Not sure where to post this but beware of a_cheap_gamer. He just scammed me for MSP. 

He sent me a msg asking for $15 worth of MSP and wanted me to go first. I told him I would send him half first and half later after I received the payment. He didn't want to at first but eventually agreed.

So I send him 8 100 MSP codes and he messages me back asking if I checked all the codes because one of them was already redeemed. I tell him yes I do check them, so I go to check the ones I sent him and all of them have been redeemed after I've sent it to him.

He hasn't messaged me back and got offline soon as I messaged him back after he read the message. Like I said sorry if this doesn't go here but mods can delete/move this if need be.

I believe he probably did scam you because I also was messaged by someone else who has the same problem. Try taking it up with a mod!

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#4302 SnowBob

SnowBob

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I just sold him a month of xbox live for $4 amazon credit. He sent first and codes were valid for me. Idk how long it has been but maybe him a bit to reply. My trade with him went smoothly.

#4303 B0W and Arrow

B0W and Arrow

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack - $3 Paypal/Amazon

#4304 MisterSkiLLz

MisterSkiLLz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

I just sold him a month of xbox live for $4 amazon credit. He sent first and codes were valid for me. Idk how long it has been but maybe him a bit to reply. My trade with him went smoothly.

I also sold him $4 worth of MSP points previously with no problem but this time he hasn't sent me anything and has yet to reply to my messages after coming online several times. 

Also does anyone know what mod I can contact? Tried looking for a list of Mods but couldn't find it

#4305 iCrashStarZ

iCrashStarZ

CheapestGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Again, I hate being "that guy" but idc if you have 150 positive feedback, if the other trader has 149 positive feedback, you ALWAYS go 2nd

Lower user always goes 1st, not 2nd. lol

But this is the right place to post^^. Had it happen to me recently after a year+ of positive trades.

Everyone watch out, honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy who scammed me

Well, I read the rules few months back when I joined to this site and I believed the older member goes 2nd despite the feedback, thanks for the clarification.

I can't tell if was trying to scam me but the same user messaged me to trade an AGC for some of my gold trial codes, I replied telling the conditions of Xbox trial codes and -as was I said above- I asked to send me the GC first then I will send the codes. I noticed I'm older member than that member but I have less feedback, probably that's why he/she/it never replied to me.

#4306 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

A_Cheap_Gamer traded me msp and I didn't have any problems.

#4307 SE White wolf

SE White wolf

The One And Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Looking for gampestop pre-order code, pm me with prices plz for Xbox 360/Xbox One

20r93qc.png

Xbox Ambassador
2011 - 2013 Beta Dashboard Tester

Xbox One Day One

#4308 sublimetool

sublimetool

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Have: Male 2013 Xbox Live Beta shirts

Want: 2-day gold trials

#4309 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Looking for gampestop pre-order code, pm me with prices plz for Xbox 360/Xbox One

Be specific for which preorder.. Like what game

I'm sorry... but Fluttershy makes your argument invalid

Here are my digital code trade lists:
Xbox 360: http://m.gametz.com/...474735.html#new

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#4310 AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm looking to get all the Arkham Origins Per-order DLC except the Deathstroke Challenge Pack. I can pay a few bucks each via paypal. I'll update this post with which items I get after I receive and redeem them.

#4311 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

i have have a few destiny beta codes for sale for $1 a piece. i know this is against the rules but if i've already sold a few. because if people didn't question authority for what we all want then we'd we'd all be reading mein kaumphf before we salute our nazi flags before we went to bed.

It's against the rules to sell beta codes read the rule list just because someone isnt moderating the page doesnt mean you break the rules.And this has nothing to do with nazi's it's rules set in place to keep people from hoarding and what not.

#4312 Jaypx85

Jaypx85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Have
Gears of War 1 GonD

PID

Rock Band 3 DLC:

Green Day - Dookie (Album)

Gears of War: Judgment DLC:
Jungle Tai
Young Marcus
Lambent Skin
Classic Hammerburst

Want
Paypal
Xbox Live Gold (Working on EU account, no trials)

#4313 Bulls23

Bulls23

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

I have gamestop pre order call of duty ghosts free fall map dlc . Of course I send first since last guy lied an sent 50 negative feedbacks for fun. Anyways I just want $3 xbox credit for it

#4314 iCrashStarZ

iCrashStarZ

CheapestGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

[HAVE]

x10 14-Days Xbox LIVE Gold trial - $2.50 each

[WANT]

PayPal -- $5 Amazon GC = 3 codes.

^^Just being arty ;)

#4315 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Still got:

Deathstroke Challenge pack for Arkham Origins

Diablo 3 Infernal Helm

GTA V Atomic Blimp

Call of Duty Ghosts Free fall Map

7 Day Xbox live trials

message for any or multiples!

htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#4316 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

How much do people want for the COD gamestop pre order character? I would be willing to pay you $4

#4317 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

I have gamestop pre order call of duty ghosts free fall map dlc . Of course I send first since last guy lied an sent 50 negative feedbacks for fun. Anyways I just want $3 xbox credit for it

No offense but the whole feedback thing is sketchy on both sides of your story.

The other user left you 4 feedback listings, 3 negative and 1 positive. You on the other hand.....

left him 6 feedback listings, 5 positive, 1 negative

2 of your feedback listings for him saying the same thing:

"He tried paying me 50 cents to leave him positive feedback but I said no" 1 with a positive and 1 with a negative

#4318 Certified

Certified

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Traded already

#4319 LordofContests

LordofContests

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Have: MSP

Want: Codes for Mountain Dew / Doritos Xbox promo...

Willing to let go for about $1.00 / 100 points code ratio on trades for codes.

Just PM me.

#4320 TheBoyWonder82

TheBoyWonder82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Looking for GameStop classic Ghost preorder skin for Xbox 360, will trade $4.00 in microsoft points