Call of Duty Saga Pack: Modern Warfare 1 & 2 Ps3 $34.99 Free shipping.

I saw that, seems like a good deal. Who doesn't own them that wants them though? My next FPS will be KZ3 so I must resist.

Well they're both better than Black Ops. Question is will online participation dwindle as more people get said game.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Well they're both better than Black Ops. [/QUOTE]
umm no.

the overused and overpowered Stopping Power perk makes them both suck.
I am actually glad Black Ops took the multiplayer and perks the direction it should have been.

Single player is a different story

Are these individually marked NFR (no UPC)? This will make trading them difficult to demanding places such as amazon trade-in. You can probably trade it as a Saga Pack but usually bundle TIV sucks though.

Sorry for my ignorance but, what do you mean with "overpowered Stopping Power perk"?
I finished the story mode on veteran (it was amazing) but I wasn't absorbed by the online multiplayer. Thanks.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Well they're both better than Black Ops. Question is will online participation dwindle as more people get said game.[/QUOTE]

Black Ops is better and this is coming from someone who hates the gun play of CoD in general.

[quote name='eau']Are these individually marked NFR (no UPC)? This will make trading them difficult to demanding places such as amazon trade-in. You can probably trade it as a Saga Pack but usually bundle TIV sucks though.[/QUOTE]
Yup.
Photo1103.jpg

[quote name='mdmola']Black Ops is better and this is coming from someone who hates the gun play of CoD in general.[/QUOTE]
No, no it's not. The other games have some balance issues but so does Black Ops but, on top of that, the netcode is much worse than that of previous Call of Duty games making multiplayer painfully unplayable.

bread's done
Back