Singularity 12.99 Free Shipping Used Gamefly store

Paid 60 for this game and it was well worth it, most underrated game of the generation for me.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I hereby move that CAG ban the further mention of wallets as having human qualities.[/QUOTE]

My wallet doesn't like that idea...

[quote name='radioactivez0r']i hereby move that cag ban the further mention of wallets as having human qualities.[/quote]

this.

Please!

Great deal. I personally only wish it was also on sale for PS3 cause i'd buy it for a buddy of mine who accidentally bought the 360 version and we'd trade.

Singularity is so much fun. If I didn't beat it in a rental, I would jump on this.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hey OP, why dont you do everyone a favor and post a link [/quote]

You can't go to gamefly.com and search for singularity? Wow.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I hereby move that CAG ban the further mention of wallets as having human qualities.[/QUOTE]

My wallet is dead, decomposing (black duct tape holding it together) and craves MONIEZzz!!! So are zombie-like qualities ok with you?

[quote name='jacobeid']I don't need this but the guys on beyond talk about it, and for $12.99...? Almost a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't remember if this was the game they talked about on beyond. I remember Colin saying he liked Raven though

[quote name='jacobeid']Colin is a big fan of singularity. Something like it's a very hardcore shooter that just didn't reach the masses.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I remember that now. For $13 I might as well get it

bread's done
Back