Lost Planet 2 (PS3/360) - $9.99 shipped at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

I played the first one multiple times, then bought the extreme edition, then bought the PS3 version, I LOVED it. This one is a disappointment by any stretch, I didn't want to believe the reviews but most of them are spot on, the campaign is playable....at first, but quickly spirals downward and is not fun at all, I pre-ordered this game, in hopes of it besting the 1st, this is not the case at all. Trust me.

Why did you lose interest in it? There is more replayability in the online co op campaign but i enjoy playing solo off and on as well. I had the game for a long time and still enjoy playing it for days with friends off and on.

#32 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

Man if it weren't for the fact that this is sitting at a Best Buy (site to store) I'd be all over this. Geez Amazon. Don't want nobody to make any money this season.

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#33 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:53 PM

I played the first one multiple times, then bought the extreme edition, then bought the PS3 version, I LOVED it. This one is a disappointment by any stretch, I didn't want to believe the reviews but most of them are spot on, the campaign is playable....at first, but quickly spirals downward and is not fun at all, I pre-ordered this game, in hopes of it besting the 1st, this is not the case at all. Trust me.

+1. Got it when it was a month old when amazon had it for $19.99. played couple levels and it was below average to begin with. I had to force myself to finish the game which I did but never going back to play it again. Sold it right after. Even $10 is too much for this game if you are playing solo.

#34 Flesseck

Flesseck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

Is this a decent game?

#35 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

Against my better judgment I picked it up with PM at the B&M BB
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#36 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

Grabbed a copy as well. Thanks OP!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#37 dstan

dstan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

Awesome, thanks OP.

For some reason I got free standard shipping even though the order is only ten bucks. Did that happen for anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind, obviously everyone else did. I can't read. I blame my computer screen reading cat.

#38 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

This one is pretty bad. Even the co-op fun amplification effect isn't enough to save this stinker from the junk heap.

LP1 wasn't anything to write home about either, but it had it's moments. LP2 is just awful.

#39 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

Ordered it for $1.98 shipped off the Best Buy site thanks to the $10 holiday Reward certificate.

I figure I can't really go wrong at that price, and if it's as horrible as everyone says, at least I'll make a few bucks off it when I trade it into Gamestop.

#40 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Bought 2 for $10 using that amazon $10 GC. I got one for a good buddy and we'll play it coop

#41 jamesbrown

jamesbrown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

Should i buy this game that has been panned by the critics, or a personal pan pizza? $10
I am to cheap to buy a game, i just watch the game play on youtube to save money

#42 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:16 AM

Just remember for all of you making the mistake of wasting your time and money on this stinker: The dodge roll is click LS + direction + A, to my memory.

You can't save and quit until you clear the entire chapter, and that's as many maps as it takes before it tallies up how you did for that entire chapter. You can't just quit 2 maps in and continue later. You'll lose progress AND collectibles.

Unlike LP1, the combat is actually a lot brisker paced so that it isn't better to just run past every enemy, thank goodness they improved that.

#43 nddave

nddave

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:21 AM

Got one thanks op
CAG4LIFE

#44 dodgers2213

dodgers2213

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

picked it up. Awesome

#45 DragonQuestFan

DragonQuestFan

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

Thanks op! Just ordered one.

#46 drunkenxsouljah

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:09 AM

don't listen to people saying this game sucks....co-op with three of your friends and I guarantee you will have a blast

#47 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:15 AM

Should i buy this game that has been panned by the critics, or a personal pan pizza? $10

If anyone paid more than 10 bucks for this game, they should call Pizza Hut because they just got P'Zowned!!!
Posted Image

#48 Firearmman

Firearmman

Member 226

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:06 AM

I don't know why, but the pizza reference made me order this. Lets hope it isn't that bad.

44165.png

#49 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:12 AM

If anyone paid more than 10 bucks for this game, they should call Pizza Hut because they just got P'Zowned!!!

lol Thanks for the laugh I needed after a long day

Anyway, I have been waiting for this to hit $10. Thanks OP