Photo
* * * * * 20 votes

The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting!)

• Please log in to reply
2492 replies to this topic

#91 BobOrtiz

BobOrtiz

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:03 PM

I need a code for my xbox please pm me one if you have.

#92 Kamera

Kamera

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

Just because this thread seems dead, I'd like to point out that a number of people (myself included) have 48 hr codes available for trade at the New Official Xbox Marketplace Trading Thread (here: http://www.cheapassg...t=281607&page=3). I know it's not ideal compared to getting them for free, but if you have small DLC codes (for things like avatar items) that you're not very attached to, you may be able to trade them for the codes you want.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

#93 Warrio_r

Warrio_r

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

Just because this thread seems dead, I'd like to point out that a number of people (myself included) have 48 hr codes available for trade at the New Official Xbox Marketplace Trading Thread (here: http://www.cheapassg...t=281607&page=3). I know it's not ideal compared to getting them for free, but if you have small DLC codes (for things like avatar items) that you're not very attached to, you may be able to trade them for the codes you want.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

and so is the END for the "free 48h codes" lol

:hot: R.I.P. for FREE :hot:

#94 Jonab1233

Jonab1233

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

Gosh no more codes zomg

#95 HellAlexia86

HellAlexia86

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

Please very need a code 48 hours pm. Thx

#96 amas134

amas134

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

Does anybody have a 48 hour card I may use my friend needs it.

#97 prestonprice57

prestonprice57

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Anyone have a code I could use? I'm looking to play for a couple days

#98 ballers101

ballers101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:27 AM

If someone could please send me a code I would appreciate it a lot, I waited of for god knows how long at that stupid Virtual Faqs BS and they posted the code like 20 hours after there were 473 subs and there were 15,500 viewers.

#99 jpman111

jpman111

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

I really badly need a code because it is almost 2011 and my friends are going to play black ops and i want to play whit them.
sent pm.

#100 munkey305

munkey305

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Lookin for Live Code before the New Years Black Ops event.
Help?
Much Appriciated

- MuNkEy
juggalomunkey13@@hotmail.com

#101 RoyalArcane

RoyalArcane

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:49 AM

i would like a 48h code please , if u may, please pm me the code :) i would like to play with my cousin on new years :) happy new year

#102 hewligun

hewligun

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:48 AM

if anyone could hook me up with a 48 hour code that would be cool. new place i moved the internet is not as fast here so before i spring for a 12 month card i want to make sure my connection will be fast enough. if you could pm it to me that would be much appreciated. thanks!

#103 higuys

higuys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

live just ran out was wondering if i could get a code? if not it's fine

#104 Gorilla Monsoon

Gorilla Monsoon

Gorilla Monsoon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

Dqdmc-r93pw-3pykk-grq87-9jp4w

#105 RoyalArcane

RoyalArcane

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

would really enjoy a code if any one has one could u please pm it to me . happy new year thxs alot

#106 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

anyone have a spare code? PM me!

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#107 rated3

rated3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

I thought people would have stopped asking for codes because of Christmas and buy gold, tho looks like around 80% of you didn't.. But hey i ain't complaining cause i always ask for trials when i am outta gold lololol. Just saying

#108 lukew2100

lukew2100

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

would like a code if anyone has one please pm me.

#109 Erabiont

Erabiont

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

Have a 48 hour code from my halo reach legendary, should still be good. PM me for the code.

EDIT: Gone!

Edited by Erabiont, 04 January 2011 - 07:04 PM.

t3hchucknoris.png

#110 Aeons13

Aeons13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

Well I am new here and hope to have a fun time here and maybe get one code at least since my live ran out on Christmas lol.

#111 Aeons13

Aeons13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Have a 48 hour code from my halo reach legendary, should still be good. PM me for the code.

EDIT: Gone!

Thank you for the code good sir.

#112 Michael Essien

Michael Essien

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

Have FOUR 48hr codes to give out.
Just send me a message with the title Code Contest and a number from 1 - 1000
By the end of the week i'll throw these numbers into a random generator and select the first four winning numbers. For which i'll mail you the codes

If someone has already picked your number, i'll mail you back so you can pick another one.
Marriage is a three ring circus:
engagement ring,
wedding ring,
and

suffering. :bomb:
------------------------
If i helped you out in anyway, please subscribe to my YouTube channel :)

#113 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

Does anybody have a 48 hour code they can PM me. Thanks in advance.

#114 Abdurrehmaan

Abdurrehmaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:54 PM

i dnt get it?

#115 Abdurrehmaan

Abdurrehmaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:21 PM

ikr what is that :L

#116 puzzlefite

puzzlefite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:37 AM

Don't want to be the last post.
Xbox Live Code Virtual FAQ
This FAQ has all the info you need to know about how to trade Xbox Live codes and not get ripped off.

#117 puzzlefite

puzzlefite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:38 AM

Ok so the Virtual FAQs YouTube link got removed again.

This is what the Mod told me:
It's referral spam

Basically in the YouTube video: Virtual FAQs gives out 48 hour codes when they get enough rate ups, views, favorites and subscribers. However the codes are given on a first come first serve opportunity at certain times after hitting the goals. That means even if you're the #400 subscriber you still have to be the first to comment to get a 48 hour code.

Of course I can copy and paste the 48 Hour Viewer's code after it appears on the YouTube video, but obviously it will be used by then.

Is what I'm doing really referral spam? I'm not getting any personal info or using referral tags. If I post the 48 Hour code here from the YouTube video, then it will obviously be used already.

The Mod told me to go post in the Subforum: Referral
But the Xbox 48 Hour thread is here.

Why is a thread like this allowed but mine isn't?
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=275232
I suppose the difference is they don't directly ask for any subs. So is that it?

Or I can directly represent Virtual FAQs so it's no longer a "referral."

Or I can post a link here to my thread in the Referral subforum.

Sure I posted when Virtual FAQs was close to giving out a free code, but isn't that what everyone wants? If I post after VF is about to post, then it'll be too late.

So what's the solution?
This FAQ has all the info you need to know about how to trade Xbox Live codes and not get ripped off.

#118 nesv1

nesv1

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hello everyone :) I'm NES v1 on xbox live. My out-of-state girlfriend's gold has ran out and won't have it back for about a week when she has a chance to get gold going again.

If anyone has a 2-day pass, I'd be eternally grateful. I've been scouring my house trying to find an extra 2-day pass code, but I can't find one. Tearing my hair out! Arg!

I don't mind waiting a week. But, it sure stinks not being able to play with her online or do netflix with her.

If anyone is so kind, could you PM me a 48hr code? I know this is a longshot, but it's worth it to me.

If anyone responds, I thank you so so much. In any case, thank you for giving me a chance.

#119 puzzlefite

puzzlefite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

I don't mind waiting a week. But, it sure stinks not being able to play with her online or do netflix with her.

How do you netflix with someone?

#120 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

How do you netflix with someone?

You can do a "party" of Netflix people if they all have Netflix and the movie supports a party and then you just sit back and watch a movie together.