The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Since people refused to listen in the prior thread, it was shut down. Here comes a new thread.

Rules:

• Beware of lurkers. If you post it in-thread, there's a good chance a lurker will snatch it up.
  • If you do use a code, please be courteous and post that you used said code. A "Thank You" would also be a nice touch.
  • If you PM a code to another member, remember that there is absolutely no requesting somebody use your referral/affiliate/etc link in exchange for a code. Even when done via PM, people have been caught and banned. Don't risk it.
  • No feedback is to be left. The feedback guidelines clearly state that one-way transactions are not eligible.
  • If you joined CheapAssGamer just to beg for a code, odds are you are not going to get one sent to you.
  • Rampant begging will not be tolerated! If you are offering/posting codes, you can post as many as you see fit.
  • No off-topic/pointless chatter. We have other forums/threads for that.
  • This is NOT a trade thread. If you feel the need to get something in trade, post it here instead.
  • If somebody posts a bunch of codes, only take one. Trial codes DO NO STACK, and while multiples may apply to your account, they overlap. You are only going to get 48-hours. Don't be a jerk and screw other people out of codes.
Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the thread or possibly worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad this new thread was made and hopefully this one won't be so full of spam. Does anybody have a code they can send me via P.M. or can post here? Thanks, I'd really appreciate it considering I just got out of school for Winter Break!

It´s never too late to ask so... Can some one pm me, one 48h code please ?
I say thanks in advance. Good Weekend to you all

thank god theirs a new thread cuz people just kept begging
would really appreciate it if someone pm me a code

Thank you Mod for taking some action. Appreciate the new thread. Gluck to all, and have a great holiday guys!

[quote name='fubag']Thank you Mod for taking some action. Appreciate the new thread. Gluck to all, and have a great holiday guys![/QUOTE]

+1

Glad to see the new and (hopefully) cleaner thread. :)

Would greatly appreciate a 48 hour free trial, i'd really love getting in some bad company 2 for christmas this time.

Hey guys I am out of xbox live codes and fortunately I won the raffle at Gamestreams but unfortunately my brother redeemed the 1400 microsoft points when I was going to trade it for 3 months of xbox live. I was wondering if I could get a 48 hour xbox live code. Thank you.

Looks like Virtual FAQs just posted their Viewers Code and Subscription Code.
They are 1 rate up from away from posting their next code. Keep in mind if you rate up, you have to comment you rated up otherwise you can't claim the rate up code. Good luck![/QUOTE]
thanks puzzlefite for posting......i won the rate up section for the 48 hr code, got lucky on this one!

[quote name='puzzlefite']
Looks like Virtual FAQs just posted their Viewers Code and Subscription Code.
They are 1 rate up from away from posting their next code. Keep in mind if you rate up, you have to comment you rated up otherwise you can't claim the rate up code. Good luck![/QUOTE]
thanks puzzlefite for posting.... i won the rate up section for 48 hr code. got real lucky on this one.

[quote name='slizzzer']thanks puzzlefite for posting.... i won the rate up section for 48 hr code. got real lucky on this one.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Sure no problem.

It's nice to know that there's 1 legit youtube video giving out 48 hour codes out of the 100,000 other youtube scammers. I think they're giving out something special at 10,000 views too.

[quote name='puzzlefite']Nice! Sure no problem.

It's nice to know that there's 1 legit youtube video giving out 48 hour codes out of the 100,000 other youtube scammers. I think they're giving out something special at 10,000 views too.[/QUOTE]
IKR, hard to believe there is at least 1 non scammer.
the next winner gets a 1 month code.

Mr. puzzlefight, I laugh at your meager join date. Dec 2003. Pfft. I bet you don't even remember when Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was priced wrong on some website very soon after it was released. But I digress. Anyone got any love for a veteran in the form of free Xbox Live codes? I'll give you upvotes... oh, wait...

[quote name='geoff420']Mr. puzzlefight, I laugh at your meager join date. Dec 2003. Pfft. I bet you don't even remember when Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was priced wrong on some website very soon after it was released. But I digress. Anyone got any love for a veteran in the form of free Xbox Live codes? I'll give you upvotes... oh, wait...[/QUOTE]

lol I've never even played any form of FF Tactics ... til this day, but I spearheaded the 2004 Trade 4 shit games for XBox Ninja Gaiden deal at ebgames.com. I bought 4 crap games for $5 each and got a $50 voucher and I did this WAY TOO MANY TIMES.... wow good ole days.

Anyways... we're way too old for this nowadays haha

[quote name='slizzzer']oh wow i won the 48hr again lol, what r the chances.... but im giving it to my lil bro this time[/QUOTE]

Haha. Yea most of the people there don't know what's going on.

Xbox Live Free Trial: Dec 2010 Edition.

Anyways, a couple of buddies and I just ghetto-rigged my bud Jake an Xbox (parts came in from all of us, the Xbox itself, the wires, controller, all that good stuff), and he wants to try out Live before he goes and buys a card. A 48 hour trial would be very helpful.

If not, hey! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Can someone please pm me a code? Been wanting to play reach for a while and just got out of school for break.

If anyone would like a code, please PM me. Please only ask if you genuinely need one to play. Merry Christmas!

The concept and contents of this thread are almost as sad as taking a stroll through the animal shelter 2 weeks after Christmas.

What happened to all the codes that were posted in here daily?. Where is killer9 these days :/. Anyways. If somebody could send me a code VIA pm i will greatly appreciate it, Thanks, otherwise Merry Xmas.

[quote name='rated3']What happened to all the codes that were posted in here daily?. Where is killer9 these days :/. Anyways. If somebody could send me a code VIA pm i will greatly appreciate it, Thanks, otherwise Merry Xmas.[/QUOTE] I've trying to find out the same thing. Did killer just quit posting codes?

[quote name='Sgt Barone']I have exhausted all of my 11 codes, thanks for helping me get rid of em CAG's![/QUOTE]

Got the PM, guess it's too late =/

bread's done
Back