Photo
- - - - -

Updated 1/7/11 - Bulletstorm Epic Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

Poll: Will the Epic Edition be an Epic Win or an Epic Fail (109 member(s) have cast votes)

Will the Epic Edition be an Epic Win or an Epic Fail

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#61 Xenokai

Xenokai

Competition between PS4/XONE saved gaming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

Sales tax, Prime, pre-order bonus credit (from previous purchases), trade in credit (thanks to BBV. There are plenty of reasons to prefer amazon over newegg.

Thats usally the oppisite for me. Amazon charges tax and newegg doesnt for me. Prime i dont have. Newegg has had all my pre ordered here on release day with using free shipping. Might be diffrent for other area's and amazon is prob better for more common amazon users but to me it actually costs less from newegg. Hopefully amazon price matches this for you all?

#62 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:12 PM

NY forced Amazon to charge tax, and Newegg initially did too, but they actually took a stand against a bullshit shady law. so I give my business to them whenever possible over Amazon.

#63 gage006

gage006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

Move to Oregon, problem solved :D

Thanks OP!

#64 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:56 PM

I'm buying both versions. I want Cliffy B to have all of my money.

#65 crewj

crewj

from peru to cebu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:00 AM

NY forced Amazon to charge tax, and Newegg initially did too, but they actually took a stand against a bullshit shady law. so I give my business to them whenever possible over Amazon.

same thing is going down here in illinois. plus now we're expected to itemize our internet purchases from 2004 thru 2010 on '10 tax return.

#66 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

Newegg always has the great pre order prices for limited time before the games release and they just changed there bulletstorm price to $49.99! This price wont last long! This is the Epic Edition with Free shipping and for most places no tax!

http://www.newegg.co...5-689-_-Product

Also here is the PS3 version on sale also but doesnt come with the gears 3 beta obviously...

http://www.newegg.co...5-689-_-Product

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281877

There is a thread similar to this so if you want you can go ahead and combine your thread with mine and I will close and lock mine. Mine is a little older but has more information on it. Feel free to use it how you want just be sure to let me know what you do and give me some credit.

I started the orginal Bulletstorm thread but I wont complain because I would like to see just how far this game can go because I have been looking at some screenshots and watching some videos on it. It looks really cool.

#67 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

http://www.cheapassg...d=1#post8040913

Xenokai has created a thread also.

#68 Xenokai

Xenokai

Competition between PS4/XONE saved gaming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281877

There is a thread similar to this so if you want you can go ahead and combine your thread with mine and I will close and lock mine. Mine is a little older but has more information on it. Feel free to use it how you want just be sure to let me know what you do and give me some credit.

I started the orginal Bulletstorm thread but I wont complain because I would like to see just how far this game can go because I have been looking at some screenshots and watching some videos on it. It looks really cool.

Sorry i didnt see it >.< donno how to combine threads but u can just add mine to yours since yours was posted first if you know how to do it.

#69 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

meeeeeeeeeeeeep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:35 AM

Will the beta require the disc or will it be a code?

(()) wOOpwOOp That's the sound of a trade: >>[acronym="Check My List ↓"]CML[/acronym]<< (())

PS3 & 360 games @ Have: DmC, Split/Second (both new), Halo 4 (mint)
10% CAG discount Vs. ebay listings!

#70 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:36 AM

Will the beta require the disc or will it be a code?

I'm curious as well...

Edited by shrike4242, 08 January 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#71 Armor42

Armor42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:34 AM

Move to Oregon, problem solved :D

Thanks OP!

Oregon is awesome, I love living here \\:D/
[URL="http://raptr.com/Armor42?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#72 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:25 AM

Sorry i didnt see it >.< donno how to combine threads but u can just add mine to yours since yours was posted first if you know how to do it.

Dont worry about it. I will combine your information with mine and put a link to your thread in it I will send you the link if you dont already have it and you can put my link on your thread and I will put your link on my thread. I wont complain at least somebody else took time to give Bulletstorm a deal thread besides me.

Thanks and Your Welcome.

#73 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

amazon charges me tax while newegg doesn't.

same for me. I've been on the edge for this game, I know they're pushing combos and 'skillshots' but is there anything else to the game? any other main points or ideas? I do like good new IPs, and if there is maybe a bit more to it, I think I would be glad to get it. and that 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

#74 Gears24

Gears24

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

What dates is the Gears 3 beta running? Has that been announced at all yet?

#75 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

lol i like this topic, hopefully amazon will price match newegg, so i can get free shipping or release day shipping for .99 cents!

#76 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

Sure is defying Newton's law of gravity in here

#77 iHN Jury

iHN Jury

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

So I really want to see Amazon price match Kmart $20 GC. Is there any chance of this happening? If not does anyone know if preordering at Kmart guarantees Epic Edition?

#78 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

So I really want to see Amazon price match Kmart $20 GC. Is there any chance of this happening? If not does anyone know if preordering at Kmart guarantees Epic Edition?

Kmart doesn't do preorders, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

As for Amazon matching, there's always a chance they will. It's almost always 50/50 though.