Photo
- - - - -

Tron Limited Edition controllers $40.59(PS3) $41.45(Wii) $41.65(360) + $2.99 shipping

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

I got one of the Tron controllers at launch. Needed another controller for game testing and those were thoroughly badass, so I couldn't resist. It's a very solid controller. No noticeable defects and the extra grip on the sides is awesome. The Dpad is also 100x better than the traditional one and who can say no to those blue lights? I would buy more of these if they were cheaper.

I'm really bummed they didn't make more orange ones. I would've loved to have one of each. No way I'm going to buy one now tho. If there was really only 250, they are gonna cost like $100 each at least now...

SteamWidget.PNG

#32 aznboovie

aznboovie

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:08 AM

I got one of the Tron controllers at launch. Needed another controller for game testing and those were thoroughly badass, so I couldn't resist. It's a very solid controller. No noticeable defects and the extra grip on the sides is awesome. The Dpad is also 100x better than the traditional one and who can say no to those blue lights? I would buy more of these if they were cheaper.

I'm really bummed they didn't make more orange ones. I would've loved to have one of each. No way I'm going to buy one now tho. If there was really only 250, they are gonna cost like $100 each at least now...

Something i noticed on the 360 controller is that the tron compared to the wireless microsoft one the analog sticks are much less restricted/resistance i noticed it when im playing SSFIV, and i like it alot.

#33 UJam

UJam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:28 AM

For some reason when I see the orange controller, I think its trying to promote onLive.

#34 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

I've had my Tron controller since early November - I love it. #01316/20000. I haven't picked up my wireless controller since I got it.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

http://gear.ign.com/.../1140082p1.html

IGN review of the controllers, for those interested
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 phantomfriar2002

phantomfriar2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

I ordered one of the 360s, came yesterday and I'm thrilled with its performance. Not only does it look cool but it "feels" right, and I agree about the sticks feeling comfortable and the IGN review nails it in that regard.

As much as I don't want to spend any more $$ this season, I feel like going back, grabbing another 360 controller for the collectibility and buying one of the Wii controllers, which the IGN reviews says are the best of the trio.

#37 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Like the look of these for sure, too bad that Legacy film was kinda lame. A red one would be dope.

Don't mind wired though, they weigh a bit less than the wireless ones and I occasionally go back to my wired 360 controller for that reason (and if I forget to charge the batteries!)

#38 chimpian

chimpian

Now 10% more chimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

They have to get cheaper but i will be keeping an eye on them.
Id nab either color blue or orange hopefully an orange for the 360 and blue to the ps3.
that would be awesome
vivat grendel

Posted Image

#39 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

Yea i got the 360 controller yesterday and their freaking awesome!!! Went and picked up a second one as well and the HKS racing controller for the PS3 too. My only nitpicks is their is only one color scheme excluding the limited orange color and wish the Xbox guide button was the same color as the glowing blue light instead of shit green color? Idk how limited these controllers are but if your thinking of picking one up, do it now while you still get a chance. Feelsgoodman.jpg