$100 off a PS3 code for trade. Will trade for M$, PSN, or Wii points code

Purkeynator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
Hello there,

I have a $100 off a PS3 at Gamestop coupon available that I'm probably not going to use. I would be willing to trade it for $20 worth of Microsoft, PSN, or Wii points to use for online purchases. I would also consider trading it for games if you have some for trade although trading a code for a code would be the quickest easiest way to facilitate the trade. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dazz']just a reminder, there is no SUikoden 3 guide.[/QUOTE]

D'oh! I wonder why nobody made a guide for Suikoden 3. You would think Brady Games would have picked up that one.

[quote name='Drummy404']Is the Halo the Game of the Year Edition, or the Platinum Hits Edition?[/QUOTE]
Actually that guide is on my WANT list. I am looking to trade someone for that guide. My HAVE list is the top list.

free bump

I looked at your list . . . don't really see anything I want . . . but I own 28 of the guides you list as your wanteds . . . mostly only my copy . . . plus most of your haves

this makes me think I own too many guides :)

[quote name='schultzed']free bump

I looked at your list . . . don't really see anything I want . . . but I own 28 of the guides you list as your wanteds . . . mostly only my copy . . . plus most of your haves

this makes me think I own too many guides :)[/QUOTE]

I used to collect sports cards (family owned a card store). Haven't in years though. I started buying penny guides, but the past two or so months I've started collecting guides like I used to collect sports cards. My guide collection has been exploding lately, and I don't even keep half the guides I buy (keep if I have the game, might buy the game, guides completely worthless for trade or ebay, or like the cover).

Though I have some of the guides you want, though there's nothing I can see on your list that I want. If you have anything else I'd be more than happy to work something out (I think I traded with you before for items that weren't on your list, so that's why I mention this).

I have extra Doom 3, Forza, and Star Fox Assault guides. Would you trade MGS: Twin Snakes, Mario and Luigi, and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for them?

I have doom 3, star fox assualt, and forza coming in now. I traded my last sword of mana. List has been updated. Thanks for all offers.

bread's done
Back