H: Amazon GC/Payments, Paypal, Steam Games W: Stuff

Particular things I am interested in:

If you would like to trade, send me an offer for something that is either for PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, N64, NES, or Sega Genesis. It's less likely I would be interested in any older games, but you never know! I also accept PSN cards, Xbox points, and to a lesser extent Wii points. My want list is semi updated on here, but it does not reflect all my desires. I rarely update it. I also prefer new games/ games in complete condition.

Semi-old wishlist
OFFERS!
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (PS3)
Apache: Air Assault
Armored Core V
The Grinder
Dragon’s Crown
The Cursed Crusade (PS3 or Steam)
Pokemon Colosseum GCN
Pokemon Gale of Darkness GCN
Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted is still on the market for now. 2nd bump for the day.

Added some new stuff. Please check it out. :)

Ok, I want to change the thread title. How do I do that? What I want it to look like: FS/T Final Fantasy, PS3 New games, and Collecible Guides

Also, I listed some more stuff. I have a ton more games I might decide to get rid of so check back here once in a while.

First bump for the day! Any help with my question?

Also, have some potential new stock. Who's interested in Metal Gear Solid PSX Black Label, complete, and FFVII Black Label PS1, complete?

Second Bump for the day. So no one is interested in either of them? Well, that's a first.

Uncharted is once again in negotiation. :)

Oh and I haven't had any offers on my other stuff, other than naughty bear, but feel free to suggest something. I just don't play sports games, so don't offer me those.

Updated the main post with a couple new things. I'm still taking offers on Uncharted, but I am a little hesitant to accept them unless they really strike my fancy. So unless it's a great offer, I will probably say no and just keep the game. :)

Traded my prototype share for another share, so that's off the table. I looked through my games and found a couple games that I want to get rid of: red faction ps2, kingdom hearts ps2, and jak and daxter ps2. I will check later for more. Let me know if you're interested in any of these!

I posted up some new games, updated the wants and stuff, and have a couple clarifications in the main post.

I am also on the lookout for PSN points now. :)

Third bump for the day. Anyone else excited for the Steam Sale? Hoping for something cool.

BAH, today's deals suck. I have everything I would have wanted. :_(

[quote name='kyrhon']Doh! I was like FF8 WITH THE GUIDE?

Then it was already sold. ):

Oh well, free bump for you![/QUOTE]

Lol, that happens to me a lot too. I think if nothing sells in a while, I might lower the prices a little more. So be on the lookout for that.

Can't sleep. :( I might have to make a new thread to catch some attention. Good idea? I think the name is throwing people off, so I'll make it more general and add some extra things.

[quote name='randomdud']Can't sleep. :( I might have to make a new thread to catch some attention. Good idea? I think the name is throwing people off, so I'll make it more general and add some extra things.[/QUOTE]

You know you can change the thread title right?? xD Just go under Advanced Options when you go to edit the OP. It should be able to be changed.

But anywayy FREE BUMP!

[quote name='kyrhon']You know you can change the thread title right?? xD Just go under Advanced Options when you go to edit the OP. It should be able to be changed.

But anywayy FREE BUMP![/QUOTE]

I figured there was a way to change the title. I just assumed it would be under thread tools rather than the OP's advanced options. Thanks for informing me! I haven't had much experience with the trading forum, so I haven't ever changed a thread title lol.

Bump, traded some goods to kyrhon. He relieved me of my ff7 and MGS.

Also added a few things for trade. I have a windows 7 key I can sell as well. Pm me if interested.

bread's done
Back