Wal-Mart Boxing Day Flyer

Heartless18

CAGiversary!
I can't link to it because it's on another deal site, but google it if you want to see scans. Highlights include

CoD: Black Ops - $39.83
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $39.83
Various PS Move Games - $19.83
Kinectimals and Dance Central - $29.83 each
Epic Mickey - $39.83
Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, UFC 2010, Forza 3 - $19.83 each
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - $29.83 (Could be Wii only)

There's a lot of decent deals on DVDs and Blu Rays as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not any discount at all on the value games

Only possible reason to leave the house would be to use my sony store $50/100 coupons before whatever they have is gone

i wanna get the X-Men Origins on Blu-Ray other then that * looks * The Shoot for $20 is good but .. i wish Sly Cooper or The Fight was part of it ... i'll see what Futureshop has up it's sleeves for the 9 titles to choose from

Thanks Op !

oh i forgot to add. they have Kung-Fu Rider, The Shoot, High Velocity Bowling, Eyepet, TV Superstars, for $19.83 each.

but Futureshop has Buy 1 Get One Free, which to me is better cause of a bigger selection.

I'm all over their Move games deal. I hate boxing day at FS, and I was planning to go to Walmart already so their deal is better to me. Plus I don't know if I want more than 1 move game for now, so one for 19.83 is better than having to buy 2 for 40.

Just got the flyer and it shows the Move bundle is on sale also, $88.XX. The picture is for the PS3 system Move bundle though. Think they'll honour it at that price? ;)

[quote name='Skardee']Anyone know what time they open on Boxing Day?[/QUOTE]

I was at one walmart superstore location yesterday they had 5am on Boxing Day.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Just got the flyer and it shows the Move bundle is on sale also, $88.XX. The picture is for the PS3 system Move bundle though. Think they'll honour it at that price? ;)[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if they honour the price based on the picture.

[quote name='Skardee']Anyone know what time they open on Boxing Day?[/QUOTE] It depends on your location. Just check the store locator at walmart.ca

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Just got the flyer and it shows the Move bundle is on sale also, $88.XX. The picture is for the PS3 system Move bundle though. Think they'll honour it at that price? ;)[/QUOTE] Where are you from? The flyer I got yesterday (Mississauga) shows the MoveSports+Eye bundle.

[quote name='anikan72']best price ive seen for black ops so far...[/QUOTE]

Amazon.ca has it for the same price, if you can't get it at walmart.

[quote name='Mr.']Where are you from? The flyer I got yesterday (Mississauga) shows the MoveSports+Eye bundle.[/QUOTE]

I had two copies of Walmart fliers in Vaughan that showed the Move+console bundle, yet online it was the Move bundle only.

From Walmart I picked up The Move bundle and The Shoot, and that was it for me this Boxing Day.

My friend picked up a PS3+Move bundle from Staples, he was first in line in Oakville.

bread's done
Back