(DEAD) Free Pictionary (Wii) w/ purchase of uDraw tablet ($69) @ Amazon

[quote name='confoosious']just got out of prison. dying to play Halo 3.

Just kidding.. will change title soon.
[/QUOTE]

:wall:

[quote name='confoosious']relax little noob. have a laugh, eh?[/QUOTE]

I wont lie, I lol'd pretty hard

Took AMAZON long enough to offer a deal. I grabbed this from Kmart when they did their coupon deal.

Cool device, but I suck at drawing. I know a few people who went out and bought their own after using my Udraw. Know a few others who are going to want to get in on this deal.

Thanks for the find OP

crap, I got the last month as a Christmas present for my daughter.. now they offer it *with* the game for the same price.. *sigh*

Eh, what the hell. I wasn't planning on getting this any time soon, but I'll include it as a surprise present for the family. Maybe my 3 year-old will like the drawing part and we can play Pictionary as a family.

Way to make me spend $70 when I thought I was done for Christmas, you bastard ;).

I considered getting it during the kmart deal but this is better (i think) and i love pictionary. At worst, it's a holiday "rental". But I get the feeling it's gonna stick around.

I'll jump on it when I get some of my trade-in credit. Hopefully the deal last for another day or so.

If you do not want to wait for delivery, Toys R us have exactly the same deal in store, but also there is choice of two games either pictionary or other game (forgot which one was) for free with u-draw. Yes you pay taxes, but if you are Reward zone member 10% of your purchise will be given back to you, so actualy it may cost you less, plus you will have it in your hands right way and no woory if it will come on time .

Thanks! I've been eyeing this combination since it was released. $66.79 delivered for both is a great deal.

[quote name='cheeky']Your link is bad. Is this dead?[/QUOTE]

Not finding the deal either. They killed it pretty fast.

It did make it up to 9th on best sellers. Anyone know if Amazon uses that as a reason to kill off deals?

[quote name='rbarba4']Not finding the deal either. They killed it pretty fast.

It did make it up to 9th on best sellers. Anyone know if Amazon uses that as a reason to kill off deals?[/QUOTE]

Nah, they just have a set number and when it runs out, it kills the deal.

bread's done
Back