[Dead] Bayonetta (360/PS3) $9.98 with free shipping at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#271 AwakenedCloud

AwakenedCloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Well, looks like the party's over. I've waited for a month for them to ship and I just got an email yesterday that due to availability my order was cancelled. This was a gift! I already had to ship the first one back to them because they shipped me the wrong version, that was money out of my pocket!!

#272 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Well, looks like the party's over. I've waited for a month for them to ship and I just got an email yesterday that due to availability my order was cancelled. This was a gift! I already had to ship the first one back to them because they shipped me the wrong version, that was money out of my pocket!!

If they shipped you the wrong version why didn't you use the free label you can print so you don't have to spend a dime?

I don't understand how them shipping the wrong item cost you anything

#273 AwakenedCloud

AwakenedCloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

If they shipped you the wrong version why didn't you use the free label you can print so you don't have to spend a dime?

I don't understand how them shipping the wrong item cost you anything

Shipping was $5. Here's an excerpt from the refund email.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Bayonetta
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B001YI0Z2U
Reason for refund: Customer return

Here's a the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $9.98
Item Promotion Deduction*: ($0.01)
Return Shipping Fee Refund Deduction: ($4.98)

#274 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:04 PM

Shipping was $5. Here's an excerpt from the refund email.

I'm even more confused

Why is it just "customer return" When you return something you can tell them why it's happening and if it's not your fault (which being shipped the wrong item is not your fault) you don't pay shipping.

I would call them and explain to get your money back. Just say you didn't fill out the return form accurately and then say your situation.

#275 AwakenedCloud

AwakenedCloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

I'm even more confused

Why is it just "customer return" When you return something you can tell them why it's happening and if it's not your fault (which being shipped the wrong item is not your fault) you don't pay shipping.

I would call them and explain to get your money back. Just say you didn't fill out the return form accurately and then say your situation.

Thanks man, I'll give that a shot.

Edit: Just got off the phone and they're going to refund me the $4.98 through Amazon credit.

Edited by AwakenedCloud, 25 January 2011 - 11:20 PM.

#276 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:16 PM

I've just started playing this game and its quite a bit of fun. It handles much better than it appears to. The action is chaotic and bizarre to watch, but its all just extra flourishes. The combat is very methodical and easily controlled. The story is just plain awful, the button mashing is satisfying.

#277 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:24 PM

Totally thought this was a new deal. Had been wanting to get this, but the current price of $15 is too much! Stop reviving old threads and getting my hopes up! :D

#278 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:25 PM

Thanks man, I'll give that a shot.

Edit: Just got off the phone and they're going to refund me the $4.98 through Amazon credit.

Awesome, glad everything worked out