Wireless Gametalk Headset 360 $24.99
Earforce X11 360 $59.99
Earforce PX21 PS3 $79.99

Meadow of Honor $54.99
NFS Hot Pursuit $54.99
Sims 3 $54.99
NHL Slapstick $54.99
NHL 11 $54.99

[quote name='childo']Thanks for posting.

They pretty much price-matched FS/WM for their best deals it seems[/QUOTE]

true...but at least if their website updates the sales properly (thats a big IF as EB's site is crap) then at least you can order everything from 1 location and not even need to leave the house.

I'll probably be in for Kinectimals, Crackdown 2, Vanquish and possibly Fallout: NV

...now to wait for Best Buy to show what they have going

The only unique deal I see is Sonic Colors for $29.99.... I'll probably jump on that. Those EA games are also $29.99 after trading in 1 game. NFS could be worth it if you can find a cheap qualifier.

LOL at Call of Duty being on sale for $54.99 >__>

A lot of stuff isn't great, but I like how they included PC games and they have some good deals on older games (whereas other retailers like putting recent games on sale).

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']...
Animal Crossing with Wii Speak $9.89
...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. My nephews wanted this, but I couldn't justify buying at normal prices. If I can find a copy, boxing day looks like a great sale.

[quote name='CaptainKishimoto']Vanquish for $40? Sounds alright, any place that has it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

cheapest its been so far (don't think its been on sale since its release)

Vanquish is worth every penny. Short campaign, but I keep replaying the challenges.

Running out of move games to pick up so the B1G1F doesn't really work, might have to hit wal-mart for a single.

[quote name='Gerwich']So does this game involve herding sheep?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's the other one with Tony Soprano's daughter as an amputee US Navy Diver. :D

[quote name='CaptainKishimoto']Vanquish for $40? Sounds alright, any place that has it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

lol hasn't it always been 39.99? That's what it is at FS right now.

Is Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce the console versions or the PSP version? I've been waiting for that game to get dirt cheap. Might also consider Animal Crossing at that price.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']A lot of stuff isn't great, but I like how they included PC games and they have some good deals on older games (whereas other retailers like putting recent games on sale).[/QUOTE]
Too bad Steam completely blows away any of their PC game sales. Considering many AAA PC titles are Steamworks anyway, might as well just get them straight from Steam.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Is Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce the console versions or the PSP version? I've been waiting for that game to get dirt cheap. Might also consider Animal Crossing at that price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's the console version.

Seems like EB is staying slightly higher or barely matching the prices that Best Buy or Future Shop are having. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

May pick up Animal Crossing, Glory of Heracles and Dragon Quest IX.
So this deal starts on the 26? What time does the store open at?
I guess these 3 would get me free shipping too...which is great.

Is the deal online too?

Picked up a few things that dropped today.

Dead Space Extraction 9.89 wii
Super Monkey Ball (the latest one Step n Roll?) wii 4.89
King of Fighters Orochi Collection wii 4.89

Also snagged a fight stick for the Wii (Tat vs Cap) for 19.89

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']EB Games Boxing Day Flyer

Save 50% on a used console when you purchase $75+ in used games/accessories
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if this will include Xbox 360? And if so, is there such a thing as a used XBox that was manufactured past the "will explode in a red ring of fire" point?

[quote name='retro.elite']How much do I need to purchase for free shipping with Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

39 bucks.

always order more and if you change your mind return to store and get money back.

Grabbed some things today

NBA 2k10 CE (with the locker) both PS3 and 360 is 29.89.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 19.99
Red Steel 2 Bundle 19.99
EA Active 2 PS3, 360, Wii 59.99

Also saw all of these there too:

All these were 9.89 Bourne Conspiracy, Bond Quantum of Solice, Cars Raceorama, Wolverine, X Blades, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Afro Samurai 4.89

Splinter cell conviction used for 4.99

grabbed

Crackdown 2 - $19.99
Alan Wake - $19.99
Fallout Vegas - $39.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $9.99

big score in my mind

[quote name='ejamer']Thanks for posting. My nephews wanted this, but I couldn't justify buying at normal prices. If I can find a copy, boxing day looks like a great sale.[/QUOTE]

Mission accomplished - thanks again!

Animal Crossing (got it 2nd store, I ran for it lol) and Dragon Quest 9 (first store).

Animal Crossing was a door crasher, they had 1 per store and was behind the cupboard thing behind the counter. Still, 11.18 is great for animal crossing.

Yeah, I'm interested in these too - wish I had known they were on sale earlier, but will probably try to find a store with stock tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

[quote name='Pcwii360er']Animal Crossing (got it 2nd store, I ran for it lol) and Dragon Quest 9 (first store).

Animal Crossing was a door crasher, they had 1 per store and was behind the cupboard thing behind the counter. Still, 11.18 is great for animal crossing.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I hope my local EB has some in stock when they reopen tomorrow. I'm certainly not going to line up early for something like that though, so my only hope is no one giving a damn and/or the shop having a few in stock.

Some pretty good deals there - Peace Walker for $19.99 is great. Overall, I feel like there weren't too many great discounts this season. Maybe the post-Christmas sales can make up for it.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Damn, I hope my local EB has some in stock when they reopen tomorrow. I'm certainly not going to line up early for something like that though, so my only hope is no one giving a damn and/or the shop having a few in stock.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the last one at a local shop, just by strolling in mid-afternoon and asking if they had any. There were only two copies when they opened, so it doesn't seem like anyone else cared about Animal Crossing when so many newer games were available.

it's funny because all those games were on sale couple of days before christmas at my local EB... grabbed most of them on the 23rd

Managed to track down two of the Capcom vs Tatsunoko Fightsticks for Wii at a great price. Thought about only grabbing one... but playing fighting games solo just isn't the same. Thanks for the tip that they were on sale. Very happy with this purchase!

I grabbed a Animal Crossing for $10 at EBgames, but both other items I wanted were cheaper at BestBuy. (Halo Reach and X11 headset).

Damn... both EBs I checked today were out of Animal Crossing, but I did manage to snag the last copy of DW Strikeforce (which I legitimately wanted... I know).

bread's done
Back