Lost Planet 2 $9.99 Newegg.com FS (360, PS3)

Not bad at all if you don't care about getting it after X-Mas. Best Buy deal is great, as is the Newegg one, but if you don't care about waiting time save yourself the tax!

The 360 version is $8 at Gamefly, but the PS3 versions are the same price.

So it's just up to if you mind used or not, but Gamefly is normally pretty good about quality, so might as well to save $2 on the 360 version.

the online campaign was pretty much dead months ago when I played this for PS3, I'm sure this is still an issue

If you have a couple friends, I highly recommend jumping on this. It didn't get the best reviews, but my friends and I had a blast completing the campaign mode together online. Some of the bosses and levels are pretty epic. I'm not sure of the online community itself, but as I said get some friends together over XBL or PSN and have some fun.

I missed Amazon's PM for this.
I don't care for BB with the charge of tax.

Thanks for this deal. No tax and free shipping. Done and done. I wish I had a newegg "Prime" equivalent.

If anyone wants to get a online team for the ps3 together let me know. I haven't been able to find anyone to play with since I bought it months ago

[quote name='NegrusArticulus']If you have a couple friends, I highly recommend jumping on this. It didn't get the best reviews, but my friends and I had a blast completing the campaign mode together online. Some of the bosses and levels are pretty epic. I'm not sure of the online community itself, but as I said get some friends together over XBL or PSN and have some fun.[/QUOTE]

The bad reviews are keeping me away from LP2.
But I had a similar experience with Army of Two, bad reviews, boring and tedious solo campaign BUT incredible co-op story mode online with a friend made that game a blast, incredible action.
So possibly is the same with LP2. Thanks for posting your co-op experience.

Playing this now co-op with a friend. It's had a few fun moments but it's mostly frustrating and confusing.

bread's done
Back