copped!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 RageATM

RageATM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

This game was so under rated. It's up there in my top 5 of the year.

#33 zane_7849

zane_7849

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

Ahhh. .. . .. . . . . .I'm in for one.

#34 JMEPO

JMEPO

Drakes Deception

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

I'm actually playing it now and so far I love it; it's sad to see it didn't sell well. For $20 you shouldn't pass this up.

#35 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:28 PM

Bought it when it was $25 also. The game is a fantastic first play-through. The adventure ends pretty much where it needs to, rather than drawing out the play-time with fetch quests or useless side quests. The combat, while a bit basic, gets the job done (for the roughly 12 hour adventure) and only starts showing it's cracks near the end of the game. As others have said, the voice acting and facial animations really are second to none.

I promise you that you want to see what happens to the characters.

However, re playability is pretty low - unless you are going for achievements. Even then, I would say the game would take you ~20 hours to get everything.

#36 kearns710

kearns710

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

Good job cags you sold me on another game..I can't wait for holiday sales to be over. Ever since thanksgiving my backlog has been growing by like 3 games a week

#37 cartagena07

cartagena07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:38 PM

this is an amazing game. everyone should give it a try. I bought this during b2g1 and it was well worth it.

#38 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

Finally pulled the trigger on this game. Was going to wait for 15 or lower, but all the praise for the game convinced me it was worth the extra 5 bucks.

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#39 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:49 PM

Buy the game. It has great gameplay, some good humor, and an interesting storyline. Was a bit short and the ending is kinda odd, but for this price, its worth it.

#40 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

With a MASSIVE backlog...so big that I damn near stopped buying new releases (don't have Black Ops, Fable 3, Mass Effect 2, etc.), I bought this game at launch. Still haven't played it. I can't give my opinion on it yet, but the buzz I read about it made me do it. I guess at $20, it's a no-brainer, since it was a no-brainer for me when it released.

Not having Black Ops and Fable is understandable, but you don't have Mass Effect 2 yet? Shame...

#41 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

Damn, still haven't opened the copy I bought at $25.

#42 spectre666

spectre666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:11 PM

Small issues aside, I enjoy the game thus far.

#43 Gurusharky

Gurusharky

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

Idk, I feel like this game could hit the 10$ mark in the future. 20$ is a good deal though, I'm just not sure I want to spend 20$ on this particular game.

#44 Jello1996

Jello1996

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

I definitely want to play this one based on the demo, but it would probably be a year before I get a chance and I'm sure I'll find it for less before then so...

#45 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

There's a 3D update for the PS3, sure why not, liked the demo on 360. Thanks OP!

#46 Armads

Armads

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:16 PM

Waiting for the inevitable $12.99 gamefly price.

#47 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

I just finished this game the other day and I really liked it. I found it worth it at $25 so this price is even better. I am looking forward to playing through the DLC once it goes on sale as well.
Posted Image

#48 solsovly

solsovly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

Great game. One of the rare games where I sat though and beat it in a couple sittings. Well worth 20. Probably has some of the best voice acting and character interaction since Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

#49 uthoria

uthoria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

Idk, I feel like this game could hit the 10$ mark in the future. 20$ is a good deal though, I'm just not sure I want to spend 20$ on this particular game.

I am in the same boat.... I have this itching feeling that this game will be $9.99 in the next few weeks so Im just going to wait it out.

#50 killer9

killer9

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

when it hits 10 i will bounce on it this seems like it will hit ten by june

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#51 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

Well dang! My 8 game+ backlog says I should wait for a cheaper price

your backlog is only 8 games? I think mine is nearing 200 with all the console games and steam sales!

i have a problem.

There's a 3D update for the PS3, sure why not, liked the demo on 360. Thanks OP!

3d update for ps3? i need to google this. i was going to get on xbox, but that might be the deal breaker for me.

#52 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

your backlog is only 8 games? I think mine is nearing 200 with all the console games and steam sales!

i have a problem.

I just cracked 300 this week... I no longer think of it as a backlog, but a library. I have a room in my apartment that's wall to wall books, some of which I haven't read, and I never feel pressure to read through them quickly. So why should games be different, right? They're there when you want to play them.

Eh, maybe I'm rationalizing. :)

#53 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Now that's either some strong-ass will-power...or you're just one of the most frugal people I know. And I thought I was frugal! ;)

But I bought it for $25 as I thought it was already outrageously low-priced considering it release in early Oct. I thought it couldn't possible drop further for at least 4 or 5 months. But I've now come to the realization that Namco is now just like Ubisoft, in fact, I think they have now surpassed Ubi games in terms of quick price drops.

It helps when you don't even have a 360 or PS3 yet. Not that I haven't amassed quite a collection for when I do...

#54 Cable387

Cable387

Naked and Sticky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:59 PM

Ordered. The demo really surprised me, and I love a game with a good story so for $20, it's a no-brainer.

#55 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

if you have a brain then you would wait for another price drop

#56 timobkg

timobkg

CAG Maestro

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

I am in the same boat.... I have this itching feeling that this game will be $9.99 in the next few weeks so Im just going to wait it out.

I doubt it'll be the next few weeks, but I have enough games to last me a year at least. As it is, I picked up Bayonetta for $20 a year ago, and only got around to playing it the week before it dropped to $10 on Amazon. Will eagerly anticipate this game hitting $10.

#57 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

Wow, really? This was $25 on Black Friday. I was sure they wouldn't drop it again for at least a few months. I might have to shoot an email to Amazon and just see if they'll give me a credit.

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

#58 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Wow, really? This was $25 on Black Friday. I was sure they wouldn't drop it again for at least a few months. I might have to shoot an email to Amazon and just see if they'll give me a credit.

I just emailed them to see if they'd adjust it for me too. I bought mine at the beginning of November though.:cry:

If they don't, then no biggie, but it's worth a shot.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#59 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

I just emailed them to see if they'd adjust it for me too. I bought mine at the beginning of November though.:cry:

If they don't, then no biggie, but it's worth a shot.

if u call or do amazon chat with a cs rep i think u'll have a better chance.

#60 sigmano9

sigmano9

....いい意味で

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

completely off topic: yokofox33 your sig is hypnotizing

back on topic: will bite at that price. anyone wanna sway me as to whether i should buy for the ps3 or 360?
....いい意味で