Star Wars The Force Unleashed II Collectors Edition (PS3/Xbox) $40 - Amazon

Thanks OP, Have the original version which I paid 27.00 dollars for used. Just traded it in for 33.00 to Amazon, and got this version. I think 7.00 for the additional stuff inst so bad.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I have zero interest in this but I think that's a decent price for anyone that is.

PS3

Xbox[/QUOTE]

I dunno man, its a pretty decent game, just try it. I promise you won't be able to put it down. I am like you though, I don't really like the Star Wars games but this one is actually really well-done and really hard to put down.

The graphics are incredible for one, better than any star wars game I've seen to date.. And another thing is the controls feel natural when you start playing. Not the controller itself but the actual controls

I've been waiting for a price to drop on this. $40 for the CE, I don't see it dropping below that, unless you find it at Target on clearance or something. I was going to get the standard edition eventually for $30, but this will do.

[quote name='weeskwee']read reviews saying it's a 5 hour game and worse than the first. waiting for $20.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's 5 hours at best on Normal. There is a severe lack of a story. The combat is fantastic, but there's zero substance to the game.

Oh man, I bit. I loved the first one but heard this one is pretty underwhelming. I'll give it a shot, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The story in this game is so bad that it feels like some awful piece of fan fiction that Lucas Arts decided to pull off a random Force Unleashed forum. And the ending will leave you depressed because the game ramps up for another sequel that will never be made. Basically it ends where most games would have a 1/2 way point. The first game is 1000 times better and that was by no means a great game. If you were a fan of the first game, then by all means avoid this cheap cash in by Lucas Arts.

I didn't think it was as bad as most people make it out to be. It was a fun, though short, game, and the story wasn't any worse than I'd expected. I mean, he's a cloned Jedi, how can they come up with a compelling story on that??????? I wasn't expecting Shakespeare, and therefore wasn't disappointed.

bread's done
Back