Amazon Year End Video Game Deals

Zurcamos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19944[/IMG-R]Amazon's Year End Video Game Deals sale highlights include:

:360::ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey To The West $19.99
:360::ps3: Splatterhouse $25.99
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $16.99

iconamazon.gif
Year End Video Game Deals at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really tempted to buy Splatterhouse and the $40 Force Unleashed II Collectors Edition, but my holiday backlog is a dozen games deep right now.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm really tempted to buy Splatterhouse and the $40 Force Unleashed II Collectors Edition, but my holiday backlog is a dozen games deep right now.[/QUOTE]

FU2 will be 20 bucks soon enough.

[quote name='sandmanzero']Castlevania LoS LE! I don't have this yet, but I must wait. XD[/QUOTE]
Why do you have to wait?

I'm safe. Whew. I'd laugh hard if Brotherhood managed to jump on this list at $30 then buy it promptly.

[quote name='io']Knights in the Nightmare PSP for $15 is a hell of a deal![/QUOTE]

Yep! It also comes with a voucher inside for a free PSN downloadable copy of Yggdra Union, too. They said it was a limited initial run of KitN copies that would have the voucher, but I haven't read anywhere that no one who's purchased the UMD version didn't get a voucher.

[quote name='sadboy']Why do you have to wait?[/QUOTE]
You're right! This is the collector's edition afterall. Not to mention I'm saving $40 dollars. I'm gonna go for it!

RARRRARRR! This is going to kill my wallet once more! I wish I had a cheat code for more money.

Heck...I'll get 2. :cry:

Damn, was hoping to get Castlevania & Enslaved for next year, but decided to bite on both now. It's like Amazon wanted to guarantee I'd renew my prime membership for next year.

Just a note. Since the preoder bonus for Knights in the Nightmares was get a Yggdra union download code for free with a preorder purchase; I wonder if amazon has any of these left when you buy it?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Just a note. Since the preoder bonus for Knights in the Nightmares was get a Yggdra union download code for free with a preorder purchase; I wonder if amazon has any of these left when you buy it?[/QUOTE]

It says right on the product page that they do :)

Anyone have any idea if they will be adding more games? I'm going to wait for SW FU:2 and Castle LoS regular $15-$20, and Enslaved $10-$15.

Hmmm, Splatterhouse is tempting. But I just dont see it staying over $20 very long...But with free coinstar $10 Amazon credit plus the rest of the change I had, I might have to bite.

Bit on Castlevania. Love that game - I was going to wait for $30 for the LE, but this is close enough. Especially since I have $20 in credit. :)

wow, majin is a great game.. fun, charming, and at 16 it is a buy, i bought at 22 at thankgiving, and that was a great deal for me. so at 16 if you were on the fence it is fun.. and you will have a lot of hours put into it..

Enslaved is an excellent game to play for story. The mechanics are fine, but the story will pull you along and make you want to play. And as for the voice acting...it's the best I've ever heard, and that includes games like Metal Gear: Solid, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Mass Effect, etc.

pretty much a major flop.

picked up knights in nightmare for the psp for 15 just cause it was half off.. no reason to play it .. really didnt care for the demo i played but i doubt you can find it for 15 later on

Wow I can't believe I'm considering shelling out 100$ on:

Enslaved
Singularity Bundle
GTA IV Bundle
Castlevania LoS collectors edition.

Seems pointless but these deals are nice.

I was hoping they had alan wake for sale for under $20 to go with the dlc i just bought for this game. I will pick up Enslaved and majin when they both below $15.

got majin and 3d dot game heroes for a grand total of $31.98, loved the majin demo and i saw 3d dot game heroes for 14.99 so hit that up too for free shipping! sweet!

Snagged TFU2: CE and C:LoS CE - been waiting for them to go down this much! And my wife just gave me a Amazon gift card as a early xmas present :)

Guys buy Enslaved seriously. It's a great game. Granted I bought it at Amazon for $25 and traded it back to them for $25...but it's a very worthy purchase at $20. Even if you just get it and play through it and re-sell or trade in you'll be glad you did. I agree the combat mechanics don't pick up until later in the game but the story and voice acting is top notch it kept me interested until it really took off. Overlooked gem.

bread's done
Back