Free games with contests at www.gamedebateclub.com!

bburpee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Happy Holidays, CAGs!

This is the perfect time of year for gifts, and my new website, www.gamedebateclub.com, is celebrating the holiday by giving our some free games!

Game Debate Club is a resource for game reviews, news, and debate about issues important to gamers... and probably nobody else. Every week we're going to have free game giveaways attached to various articles, and we're launching with a couple quick contests.

Entering is really easy - go to www.gamedebateclub.com and look to the right sidebar - you'll see "Create New Account." Follow the prompts to become a new user (have absolutely no fear, we WILL NOT sell your e-mail address or spam you), then click on any of these articles, each with their own contest:

Gamer Debate: Keep, Trade, or Sell your old games?
This one's simple - tell us what you do with your old games, pick a side, or an argument, and back it up! Out of the decent responses we'll pick a winner - you don't have to blow us away, just be on point.

Video Game Sniglets: With Much Respect to Rich Hall
Also pretty easy - tell us which is your favorite Sniglet - and if you have the stones, make one up for everyone to enjoy! One commenter wins!

The Most Fun I Had All Week: Liar's Dice
And another easy contest... tell us what what the most fun you had in the past week of gaming. If you're on topic, you're in the contest!

Contest winners will be announced December 31, and more contests will go online 1/1/11, our "official" launch date! Winners will be given a choice from a list of games (since so many of you already have a huge stack of games, better to let you choose).

Entered into this one, nice to see a good debate site that people have to think a little to get themselves entered into the contest.

The plan is to create a user community where folks who frequent the site can debate the usual writers. We won't know till we have a user community, but there are a lot of good arguments to be made!

Great turnout so far from CAGs! Only a few more days before the three winners are selected, get your comments in now! Note that our website has a direct link back to Cheapassgamer.com, so it's easy to get back to this site after you're done. Some funny Sniglets have been submitted, too.

Update - I've noticed that about a third of CAGs who visit my site don't register and enter the contests, and it's great to have the traffic, but I want you guys to get some free games... so I'm going to go one step further for CAG!

If you want to enter the contest, but you're concerned about email sales/spam, simply PM me and I'll add an account for you manually with a nonexistent email address. This guarantees you won't be spammed, but you can still login to the site (I'll PM you back with your login credentials) and enter the contests.

Get in now, the next contest starts Sunday!

Thanks to everyone who entered our year-end contests! The three winners were jimpower64, Benzadrine, and BBWBOIIIIIIII, and they've been messaged on the site to pick a game.

Two new contests begin today, and entry is a simple comment (just like last time). If you hesitated to create a new account and enter last time, don't make that mistake again!

The two new contests are as follows:

Gamers Debate: First Person vs. Third Person Pretty simple - read through at least some of this three-person debate to tell us whether you prefer first person games, or why third person is king. Did we miss a great argument? Let us know, or just take a side!

Video Game Sniglets (1/1/11 Edition)Also pretty easy - tell us which is your favorite Sniglet - and if you have the stones, make one up for everyone to enjoy! One commenter wins!

The new contests run till next Saturday, January 8, 2011. Good luck!

The last event was quite a success and we have more free stuff to give away! Log on and sign up right away for your chance to get in on some TOTALLY free stuff!

It only takes 5 minutes to sign up and make a comment!

bread's done
Back