Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo (Wii) - $6.70 at Amazon

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Skip lunch one day, or multiple days, if your like me and your cheap attitude carries over onto the rest of your life, and get a game.

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-R...?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1293230115&sr=1-160

Its got down to the point its too cheap to pass up. IGN gave it a 7.4.

Some may not consider it a deal, but I did, so somebody else is bound too think so too. :)

*Edit* - Sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suckers, I just ordered mine for $6.53 :p

OP - you might want to mention that this is sold and fulfilled by Amazon (thus eligible for Prime)

i bought this from GS a few months back for $18 used, but took it back within 7 days because i just didnt think it was worth it

decided to order it because you cant beat $6, especially with prime shipping

[quote name='sisko']Suckers, I just ordered mine for $6.53 :p

OP - you might want to mention that this is sold and fulfilled by Amazon (thus eligible for Prime)[/QUOTE]

I just added that.

Kind of sucks though, it said I won't get mine with two day shipping till Wednesday. My stuff with Amazon though always comes in early. Great service.

You see Piccolo was once evil. He wanted to take over the world. A monkey boy and Charlie Brown stopped the evil Piccolo and saved the day. Now Piccolo is good and fights with the Z fighters. In the next game the Z fighters will fight a evil freezer on a far away planet.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']You see Piccolo was once evil. He wanted to take over the world. A monkey boy and Charlie Brown stopped the evil Piccolo and saved the day. Now Piccolo is good and fights with the Z fighters. In the next game the Z fighters will fight a evil freezer on a far away planet.[/QUOTE]

Piccolo fights for the users now!

bread's done
Back