• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Delusibeta

Delusibeta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

EXPIRED!

As the title says, to celebrate Christmas EA is slashing their direct download prices in half. Of course, some restrictions apply: pre-orders and points cards aren't included, and it's PC downloads only. But still, there's plenty of good (or at least Steam-matching) deals out there.

Bonus: 25% code that seems to work on everything. This is: o3gfubinq

Using the combination of the two, you can get some really mad deals. Mass Effect 2 for about £7.50, Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for under £10, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam for a little over £3.

Hurry, one day only.

Edited by Delusibeta, 26 December 2010 - 02:48 PM.

#2 Viper139

Viper139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:20 PM

I ordered Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam with Paypal and they said they would email the code to my email adress yet I've recived no email....... so they have my money and I have no code.
Posted Image Check out my blogs :D

#3 shizdan

shizdan

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

anybody help out a fellow CAG from the US with a Bad Company Vietnam Code....I will take care of it with paypal and pay first!

#4 Viper139

Viper139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

Fuck... I don't own battlefield bad company 2 and I didnt realise Vietnam was just a expanstion pack and not a stand alone game....................... bye money :(
Posted Image Check out my blogs :D

#5 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Bleh, been jumping through proxy hoops for the last hour only to find out PayPal and AmEx are giving me guff on EA's site. Lame, was hoping to pick up DA:UE and Vietnam for 20.