Grand Theft Auto IV Complete 19.99 (PS3) @ Kmart.com

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 jokoloko

jokoloko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

Best Buy has it for $30, got them to price match to $20 and then used my $10 reward zone credit and walked away with it for $10! Nice! Thanks OP for the heads up. Kmart has been good so far with their prices on first Sly and now GTA 4 Complete. Hoping they do something with Hot Pursuit.

Lucky you. The two nearest Best buy stores near me both are sold out of the complete edition. I wanted to use this left over 15 dollar gift card on it, but i think i'll hit up walmart for a pricematch. I've been itching to play those damn expansions for a long freaking time now.

#32 SaintAnger

SaintAnger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

Lucky you. The two nearest Best buy stores near me both are sold out of the complete edition. I wanted to use this left over 15 dollar gift card on it, but i think i'll hit up walmart for a pricematch. I've been itching to play those damn expansions for a long freaking time now.

Yeah the Best Buy here in Brandon Fl was sold out as well but my brother works stock and said three came in on the truck so that's how I was able to get mine. You can buy it on their website with your $15 then when you get it go to the store and have them price match Kmart and receive the difference.

Edited by SaintAnger, 30 December 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#33 Player2

Player2

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Picked this up for :360: in store tonight at $19.99. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

FYI if anyone in Bradenton/Palmetto FL is looking for this, the KMart by the Ellenton oulet mall on 301 had several more copies.

#34 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:21 PM

This sucks. I have my $20 credit from AC:B, and not a single KMart has this in stock. Dude said he'd hold one for me yesterday, and I got there and the last copy was gone :( ...not that I fully expected him to hold it.
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#35 karekano126

karekano126

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:38 AM

I called my local Kmart asking if they had this in stock because I had seen it on Monday but was expecting that somebody probably would have picked it up during the week. After about 5~10 minutes on hold, the guy said that they had none in stock for both PS3 and 360. By chance I just dropped by that Kmart and the game was there exactly as I had seen it on Monday. I'm never trusting the sales guy's word again.

#36 Darrith

Darrith

The Lion King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:59 AM

Price matched at Wal-Mart the other night.

#37 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:14 AM

Do you need a physical printed ad to price match at Best Buy or Walmart?

#38 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:15 AM

Can multiple people share a copy and DL the extras?

nihilence.png

#39 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:18 AM

is it all on one disc? i assume yes for the PS3 version but what about for the 360?

Will PM at wal mart tomorrow.

#40 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:19 AM

is it all on one disc? i assume yes for the PS3 version but what about for the 360?

Will PM at wal mart tomorrow.

The 360 version is on two discs (one is Grand Theft Auto IV, the others is the Episodes disc.)

#41 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:42 AM

The PS3 version is on one disc but there are three long installs for each piece of content (GTA IV + 2 DLC).

#42 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:47 AM

If I can get some friends to share on 360 (install and play without disc) maybe in.

nihilence.png

#43 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:42 AM

Sweetness. Guy at my local K gave me a printed Raincheck and said to check back Monday, that's when the next shipment is coming in. I can finally use that $20 credit and sell/trade in to Amazon my GTA4 regular ($10.25 to Amazon).
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#44 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

how long will it stay $20?
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#45 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

how long will it stay $20?

Until the stores close tonight, since that's when their ad is no longer in effect...

Or on the website, probably midnight (eastern or pacific is iffy)

#46 Ilikecoldbeverages

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

Is it still possible to get the online trophies for GTAIV? I'm missing all of them except for the kill a Rockstar Dev trophy. If it's not possible I'm going to pass on buying this.

Trophiestrophiestrophiesneedmoretrophies!!!!

Anyways, yes I think it is still possible. I got the Kill a Rockstar one just this past september (which was rather surprising considering I've only ever played 6 or so online matches in that game), so I'm sure its still available.

#47 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Snagged one in Manahawkin, NJ. They had two more copies left.

#48 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

price matched at wal mart today.........but they only had the PS3 version :( , so i just got it, i had a gift card

so i'm looking to swap for the 360 version *looks at trade list* ;)