Need help remembering this computer game!

ThatAwesome1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In the early 2000's (or VERY late 1990's, forgot), I remember playing this amusing point and click adventure game on Win 98 (or some similar OS). I also forgot what the main character looked like, but I think that he somewhat resembled Earthworm Jim, but was somewhat creepy. It had some strange puzzles in the game, and when you died, it showed a close-up of the main character.

Sorry that this isn't much of a description, but it's been 10 or so years since I've played it, and I've forgotten many things about it. Thanks everyone!

600full-the-neverhood-cover.jpg

?

[quote name='Rollobobo']If you like The Neverhood, check out the Playstation game, Skullmonkeys. Its Stellar.[/QUOTE]

I've seen videos of it, and it looks just like The Neverhood. Sadly I don't have a PS1, so I'm going to miss out on it unless I save up enough to get one in my Amazon...

[quote name='Scorch']..but you have a PS3 which plays PS1 games[/QUOTE]

Never knew that, sorry for being a noob... Well, I guess I'll order it now lol. Thanks everyone!

Keep in mind that while the games are aesthetically similar, they play very differently - The Neverhood is an adventure game, and Skullmonkeys is a platformer (and a damn hard one, if memory serves).

bread's done
Back