Photo
- - - - -

Download Shiny Beasts, Celebi at GameStop, Ash's Pikachu @ Toys R Us, Victini via WFC

• Please log in to reply
676 replies to this topic

#631 GreatDoink

GreatDoink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Just got my Celebi! Trying to decide if I want to buy B/W for Vicinti or wait a little longer... decisions, decisions.

sig.gif 

#632 MXRider

MXRider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

Just got my Celebi! Trying to decide if I want to buy B/W for Vicinti or wait a little longer... decisions, decisions.

get it when it comes out. Pokemim game prices never go down.

#633 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

Agreed, and get it from K-mart. They're supposedly going to have the best offer in the market.

#634 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:13 AM

bobby what time travel event thing??

#635 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

bobby what time travel event thing??

If you put the event Celebi on your HG or SS and bring it to the Ilex Forest Shrine, you'll have an in-game event where you go back in time and experience moar plot! (Best part of the event, imo, moar Pokemon plot is always nice.)

#636 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:01 AM

Sure they do. HG/SS have had multiple sales in the last couple of months. I got mine from Fry's for 24.99 Other stores have also had sales on them including Amazon.
Posted Image

#637 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:03 AM

Sure they do. HG/SS have had multiple sales in the last couple of months. I got mine from Fry's for 24.99 Other stores have also had sales on them including Amazon.

Still, B + W are launching @ 35, and they're main series games... so I'm not waiting for a price drop. :P (Especially with the 3DS semi-upgrade.)

#638 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

Kmart Black and White sale= mind blown. :D

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#639 Cap'n_RDM

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:20 AM

Only if you are purchasing both versions. I personally am buying 2 black & 1 white (1 game each for myself and my kids), so will go with the Best Buy deal of $10 worth of reward zone points for each game preordered up to 3.
Now Playing:
:ps3: Mortal Kombat
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:psp: The 3rd Birthday
:ds: Pokemon Black

#640 MXRider

MXRider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

What is it?

#641 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

What is it?

Get a free cat that looks like pikachu. Adoption fees not included.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#642 MXRider

MXRider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

Spoiler

Forget the bogo50% i want the pikachu.

#643 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:18 PM

what is this kmart deal of which yous speak
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#644 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

what is this kmart deal of which yous speak

Check out teh spoilerz...
Posted Image

#645 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

so bobby it basically is a special viewing event?? or do you get something.

#646 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

so bobby it basically is a special viewing event?? or do you get something.

It's a viewable/playable thing, that's it, but it's still cool.

As for BB, I'm pretty sure you can't use RZ points toward the pre-order for the deal/paying for it (at least I thought I read that in the fine print). I still say the K-mart deal is pretty good if you have SYWR points to use, like I do. You save a total of $17.50 between the 2 games and you could always get the last copy from BB for the $10 RZ.

I liked the Rango/PetSmart joke, by the way, and the K-mart deal is Buy One Get One Half Off (thanks to God for creating all the circumstances/people that led up to this deal).

Edited by BobbyTastic, 25 February 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#647 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

Went into GS yesterday, got Celebi for both HeartGold and Diamond. Sadly, I've been too preoccupied with Fire Emblem and Plants vs Zombies and haven't played them for more than a few minutes in the last 2-3 weeks.

Funny enough, this was the first time in all of these giveaways that I made it out of the store without spending money. I almost bit on a pretty decent condition copy of Tales of the Abyss for the PS2 for $20, but I think I'll wait on it.

the K-mart deal is Buy One Get One Half Off (thanks to us posters in the official topic).

Don't even think about trying to take credit for that deal. Josh has stated that it was his backup plan all along. If you want to say it was because of the posters in the KmartGamer thread, thank the person that suggested it in the first place for getting Josh to go through with that deal.

*** I am in no way affiliated with Sears Holding Corporation or Kmart. I just apparently play a Kmart CSR in the KmartGamer CAG thread. ***

If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore it.

#648 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:22 AM

Spoiler

Got mine early

Posted Image

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#649 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:42 AM

Got mine early

Posted Image

... Jesus. Gen VI Pokemon anyone?

@ Altanis

1) That was lighthearted comment that I didn't even remotely solely take credit for.

2) Josh said it was based on user feedback, and that's how I took it @ the time of the post, I wasn't aware of the older HG/SS deal.

3) Josh only recently flat-out said that's what he always had planned (closer to late Thursday/early Friday), and if you want, you can compare the times of the posts, I posted way beforehand. I honestly forgot to make a correction, which I don't even think is a big deal, paying posters are at least somewhat indirectly responsible.

#650 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Just picked up Celebi for SS and Pt. Had tried the same store earlier in the week, but no go then. Guess they had the machine off.

#651 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

Picked up my Celebis, and wasted another hour browsing the store.

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#652 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:06 AM

Picked up Celebi at GS, and Suicune over wifi for all 4 of my games. And now, KMart has officially claimed my money for the Black/White combo. Thanks for the heads up on that!
Posted Image

#653 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

Picked up Celebi at GS, and Suicune over wifi for all 4 of my games. And now, KMart has officially claimed my money for the Black/White combo. Thanks for the heads up on that!

You can thank Josh. :P

#654 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:56 AM

Crap!

Thought I was done with these downloads until B+W.
Was in the closest city with a Gamestop...drove right past. Coudl've grabbed Celebi if I would've remembered.

So now, I'm gonna have to find a day to make it back down there. Ugh.

#655 iiinightmar3ii

iiinightmar3ii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:28 AM

I haven't played pokemon since sapphire and I'm finally getting back into with white. Now I don't have ss or hg so if I go to gamestop the day the game is released will I be able to download celebi in white or am I screwed?

#656 DoubleJG

DoubleJG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:33 AM

Celebi can only be downloaded on to 4th generation games, such as HeartGold, Diamond, etc. In other words, you'd be screwed.

Posted Image

#657 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

Still, B + W are launching @ 35, and they're main series games... so I'm not waiting for a price drop. :P (Especially with the 3DS semi-upgrade.)

What is the 3DS semi upgrade?
Posted Image

#658 a_dirty_Shisno

a_dirty_Shisno

Thievius Cagcoonus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

If you are still monitoring this, you should edit the OP to include the following:

There are two methods to migrate Pokemon from Diamond, Peal, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver to Black and White: The PokeTransfer (http://serebii.net/b...keshifter.shtml) and the Transfer Machine (http://serebii.net/b...ermachine.shtml). The PokeTransfer is use to migrate all of your regular Pokemon to Black and White and is accessible only after completing the game. The Transfer Machine is used for migrating the Event Pokemon Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi and is available only after telling a special phrase to a character in Castelia City.

If you transfer the Event Rikou, Entei, Suicune, or Celebi through the PokeTransfer they will NOT unlock the Zorua and Zoroark Events.

Feel free to edit this however you see fit, assuming you see this at all.

--- I am the Thievius Cagcoonus.
---What the hell happened there!  I started writing a serious post and suddenly I became an infomercial!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- US Government To Tackle Patent Trolls (whenever they get around to it).  Write your Senators and Congressmen (to make them get it done).

--- California Minimum Wage: $9/hr (July 2014), $10/hr (January 2016)

#659 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Hmmmmm...still need to pick up my Celebi.

#660 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

If you are still monitoring this, you should edit the OP to include the following:

There are two methods to migrate Pokemon from Diamond, Peal, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver to Black and White: The PokeTransfer (http://serebii.net/b...keshifter.shtml) and the Transfer Machine (http://serebii.net/b...ermachine.shtml). The PokeTransfer is use to migrate all of your regular Pokemon to Black and White and is accessible only after completing the game. The Transfer Machine is used for migrating the Event Pokemon Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi and is available only after telling a special phrase to a character in Castelia City.

If you transfer the Event Rikou, Entei, Suicune, or Celebi through the PokeTransfer they will NOT unlock the Zorua and Zoroark Events.

Feel free to edit this however you see fit, assuming you see this at all.

Interesting. So sounds liek the Zorua/Zoroark events should be done before transferring?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!