Dynasty Warriors 5 preorder bonus T-shirt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Whambamm

Whambamm

Thank you ma'am

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 12:41 AM

If you preorder Dynasty Warriors 5 from either ebgames.com or gamestop.com, you receive a t-shirt for one of the three kingdoms portrayed in the game, it appears as though ebgames is offering the wei kingdom t-shirt while gamestop is offering the wu kingdom t-shirt.

Gamestop preorder with Wu t-shirt

EBGames preorder with Wei t-shirt

And while these shirts are cool and all it appears that they do not offer the preorder bonus of the Shu kingdom t-shirt I so desperately want. So if anyone sees a preorder where they are offering the Shu t-shirt as a bonus please post here with the site. Thanks.
Posted Image Posted Image

Winner of the 2004 and 2006 CAG NFL Suicide Pool.
My Tradelist

Posted Image

#2 Ecofreak

Ecofreak

That's Ah Bingo!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:07 AM

Interesting. I'd rather say $10 and do it through Outpost.com for $39.99. But thanks for the post!

#3 PsyClerk

PsyClerk

Cheapass Smartass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:12 AM

Interesting. I'd rather say $10 and do it through Outpost.com for $39.99. But thanks for the post!

Being a huge DW fan, I'd rather pay $50 and get it on release day instead of waiting a month for Outpost to ship.

#4 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:22 AM

hopefully, GR let me have it for $30 after Trade-in 2 games and pre-order it for $30 :)

#5 Ecofreak

Ecofreak

That's Ah Bingo!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:34 AM

Being a huge DW fan, I'd rather pay $50 and get it on release day instead of waiting a month for Outpost to ship.

I got my Xenosaga II pre-order with bonus DVD about 2 days after launch. Isolated incident?

#6 PsyClerk

PsyClerk

Cheapass Smartass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:43 AM

Full disclosure: I have only pre-ordered from Outpost twice. Both times resulted in a major headache and getting games 7-9 days after release.

However, some folks would rather save money and your plan fits that bill. As stated before, I'm a huge DW fan, thus I have it pre-ordered at a B&M, and also have the week off so I can play it.

#7 Jeoff

Jeoff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:56 AM

Took a week for them to send me my Xenosaga. STILL waiting for the extra disc...but $30 for the game was still a great price.