Start the Party
Sports Champion
Kung Fu Rider
Brunswick Pro Bowling
The Fight: Lights Out
Eyepet
Singstar (non bundle)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just in their store tonight and have not seen it posted nowhere. Strange !?!
i will check tomorrow.

:/ I wish there was more info on this. I want to get Time Crisis but don't feel that it warrants $50. Getting 2 games including TC will be nice for $50.

Actually, this isn't much of a deal considering it's probably the same few games Sony has given credits to other retailers like Fry's and Costco on (Eye Pet, Start the Party, Sports Champions) resulting in those two retailers selling them for $20 each. Of course, always looking to screw the consumer, Gamestop goes for the extra $5 each and makes you buy two.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']In for 500.[/QUOTE]

500 games or 500 pairs of games? Because 1000 Move games seems like a lot.

[quote name='bobphone']Any idea what games qualify?[/QUOTE]

I was in GS last night and there was a sign in the window. I asked the clerk about it and he didnt even know about it. Anyway, he checked and it was the MOVE required games.

This is news to me. I would definitely love to bite on this to get Time Crisis and RE Gold Edition (if applicable). I will check with some of my gamestop friends tomorrow and see what they say.

Yeah. I live in Puerto Rico, they had it posted on one of their boards. I picked up the move yesterday, and had got 2 more games with it.

Oh and I believe the normal priced move games qualify. I didn't see Time Crisis or the Singstar dance bundle.

[quote name='SakBee']lol I guess I'll be the one who ask: What store is this deal from?[/QUOTE]

Several people in this thread say Gamestop, along with the Gamestop icon in the title...therefore I'm going to say it's for Gamestop.

I bought The Fight: Lights Out yesterday and I thought it was pretty good. The controls were really picky and I turned off the head tracking due to low lights in my living room. The punching were great though. It's like an RPG for fighting since you have to train to level up.

And after an hour of playing, I had to give it a rest. My arms were sore as hell.

yeah, not too bad of a deal if The Shoot, Time Crisis, or The Fight are included (You'd be saving $30 off MSRP) In fact, I want all 3, sounds like some major stress and decision making if this is true!

I've already gotten Sports Champions, The Fight: Lights Out, Start the Party, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and The Shoot (though I'm still waiting for The Shoot to arrive in the mail).

If this sale is for real and all PS Move required games are eligible, I guess I'm gonna be in for TV Superstars and.. umm.. Eyepet? Racquet Sports?

[quote name='token2k6']don't get Eyepet, its more of a hassle than enjoyable, TV Superstars is pretty fun though![/QUOTE]

That was my thinking with Eyepet. It's just slim pickings considering I've already got those other four games already. TV Superstars I've been eying for a while now so that's a definite buy down the line regardless of this sale. Kung Fu Rider hasn't really gotten a single positive review from what I've seen so that's not at all an option to me either.

So if it's a legit sale, in for TV Superstars and Racquet Sports I guess.

If this is true, I've been patiently waiting on Goozex for The Fight, so I will definitely grab that and TV superstars. I'm heading down the street to my GS at 10 and will post later of my findings.

[quote name='mrwhite0376']If this is true, I've been patiently waiting on Goozex for The Fight, so I will definitely grab that and TV superstars. I'm heading down the street to my GS at 10 and will post later of my findings.[/QUOTE]

haha, at this point, make sure you ask the 20 questions :lol:

I wonder if Singstar Dance qualifies.

If not, I'd love to pick up The Shoot and Time Crisis for $50. I have some store credit to burn...

that's cool i guess but i haven't been able to find any move controllers anywhere.....didn't expect that

[quote name='gshell']that's cool i guess but i haven't been able to find any move controllers anywhere.....didn't expect that[/QUOTE]

I was having trouble too, try BestBuy.com? I did site-to-store pick or whatever they call it. My local target also had some, but thats ymmv

I hope Sly Collection is included...wouldn't mind picking that up and another game for $50 since there r no k-marts down in Houston for me to get Sly Collection for $20

I called my local store and he confirm to me that this is a sale on all Gamestops. I asked for a list of games and he told me the following:

TV Superstars
The Shoot
Start the Party
Sports Champion (game only)
Kung Fu Rider
Brunswick Pro Bowling or High Velocity Bowing (I am confusing Bowling Move games, this is which ever is the retail one)
The Fight: Lights Out

I specifically asked for Time Crisis and he told me its NOT part of the sale. I don't believe Sly Collection or any other non-specific Move game will be as well. Eyepet might be included, but I forgot to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering why Racquet Sports wasn't on the list and saw that its price was at $30 retail rather than the $40 that the games nightmare452 listed go for.

I would think Eyepet has to be a part of the deal. Seems like all the games are first party Move games.

High Velocity Bowling is a good game, but unfortunately is much better with the Dual Shock 3 SIXAXIS controls than it is with the Move.

I'm guessing this is only on new Move games, not used? I have a B2G1 free coupon from the PowerUp switch (and still have $50 credit), and this way I could get 3 Move games for the discounted 2 in store...

I already have:
The Fight - Lights Out
RE5 Gold
TV Superstars
High Velocity Bowing (9.99 PSN download, screw the "bonus" content at $30 more)
John Daly Golf (EXCELLENT game if you really golf)
EyePet
Kung Fu Rider ($12 Amazon DOTD)
Sports Champions
Tumble (download, well worth it for mulitplayer mayhem)

And so far I love every Move game. I went through 3 Wii's at different times and couldn't stand it.

I'm thinking Start the Party and The Shoot next...

[quote name='BiggNick']
I'm thinking Start the Party and The Shoot next...[/QUOTE]

well looks like you have your two titles. If you have little kids, these are probably the best 2 games for them as they are really easy to play and don't eff up that easily if they are all over the place.

[quote name='token2k6']well looks like you have your two titles. If you have little kids, these are probably the best 2 games for them as they are really easy to play and don't eff up that easily if they are all over the place.[/QUOTE]Does the shoot have good replay value? I'm thinking of getting tv superstars and the shoot.

[quote name='BiggNick']
I already have:
Kung Fu Rider ($12 Amazon DOTD)
[/QUOTE]

Thoughts on Kung Fu Rider? Best review I've seen thus far has been a solid C. Every other review ranges from 20-60 out of 100 range.

BTW, Start the Party is a fun game. A little bit on the "bare" side in regards to game modes but a fun game. Makes good use of both the Eye & the Move's sphere.

[quote name='LogitechMouse']Does the shoot have good replay value? I'm thinking of getting tv superstars and the shoot.[/QUOTE]

oh who knows, I've only played the demo. I think there are only 4-5 movie sets to go thru that will probably take 20-30 minutes to complete. I guess you could go trophy hunting for replay value..

i want the shoot and the fight.

funny that i got a free copy of the fight with purchase of move bundle during amazon's after BF sales, but traded it in.

i kind of want the bowling game too, but not sure what else. not sure if i want to pay 25 for them.

[quote name='darrenf619']Thoughts on Kung Fu Rider? Best review I've seen thus far has been a solid C. Every other review ranges from 20-60 out of 100 range.

BTW, Start the Party is a fun game. A little bit on the "bare" side in regards to game modes but a fun game. Makes good use of both the Eye & the Move's sphere.[/QUOTE]

It's an aquired taste. Feels like it wants to be an SSX Tricky type game, but much slower paced. Things can get frantic, Move controller responds well for the most part. Lots of Japanese humor, most US peeps will probably find just strange. Worth the $12 I spent, I would be angry if I spent $30 or $40.

I say a $15 game max. I'd give it a 68-72 out of 100 based on my limited gameplay of it so far.

NOTE: For anyone looking to buy High Velocity Bowling, DOWNLOAD IT OFF OF PSN. It's $9.99 for the full game, and the "add-on" content that's on the $40.00 disk is NOT worth it IMO. If you download through PSN, every single add-on is only $0.99, and you'll be able to pick and choose what you want. A lot of it is crappy stuff like ball colors/skins, a "few" extra characters with lanes. The game for $9.99 has a lot of content already, and it's much cheaper to get what you want.

[quote name='BiggNick']
NOTE: For anyone looking to buy High Velocity Bowling, DOWNLOAD IT OFF OF PSN. It's $9.99 for the full game, and the "add-on" content that's on the $40.00 disk is NOT worth it IMO. If you download through PSN, every single add-on is only $0.99, and you'll be able to pick and choose what you want. A lot of it is crappy stuff like ball colors/skins, a "few" extra characters with lanes. The game for $9.99 has a lot of content already, and it's much cheaper to get what you want.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip on high velocity bowling.

i bought kung fu riders off amazon dotd for $14 too. some people say it's so bad that they would have to be paid to play it, but at that price, i didn't mind. no real big loss, but i'm not expecting much either.

Any other confirmations on this being real? The Fight and The Shoot would be worth the $25 gamble.

Also, for those on the fence, Time Crisis is an amazing shooter package.

On a whim, I went to Gamestop today (before seeing this post) and also saw the sale. The employees didn't know about it either until I pointed out the big-ass sign in front of the entrance. Anyway I got the Fight and the Shoot. (not a bad deal at all considering I had a $25 gift card)

For OP: Singstar Dance is available for the sale, but it's NOT the bundle.

[quote name='budz']On a whim, I went to Gamestop today (before seeing this post) and also saw the sale. The employees didn't know about it either until I pointed out the big-ass sign in front of the entrance. Anyway I got the Fight and the Shoot. (not a bad deal at all considering I had a $25 gift card)

For OP: Singstar Dance is available for the sale, but it's NOT the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Any word on Racquet Sports being a part of the deal?

Wow, I literally just called 4 GameStops, all clueless about this! It's a shame too, b/c if Time Crisis was confirmed, I could actually see myself dropping $100 for 4 games.

[quote name='token2k6']Wow, I literally just called 4 GameStops, all clueless about this! It's a shame too, b/c if Time Crisis was confirmed, I could actually see myself dropping $100 for 4 games.[/QUOTE]
Me too, I wouldn't mind getting most of the games available. I will check with my local Gamestop later and post my findings if any.

[quote name='mrwhite0376']If this is true, I've been patiently waiting on Goozex for The Fight, so I will definitely grab that and TV superstars. I'm heading down the street to my GS at 10 and will post later of my findings.[/QUOTE]

well, I went to 2 GS and they knew nothing and called 2 more same thing here in Indianapolis, IN.

I'm calling bogus at this point but will still investigate!

I want the Shoot and the Fight. The Shoot has a lot of casual value. It's one of those games you'll pick up and play every now and then to finish it and compete for high scores. 25 dollars is an insanely good deal on it.

The Fight is a lot more of a hardcore experience, I'm hoping to use it for fun and for exercise.

The only game on that list I can recommend would be The Shoot(It's no hardcore 20 hour game, but it is FUN). Sports Champions is worth a pickup as well, but I'd wager that anyone who has move probably already has that one. Anyway, back on topic. The Fight is pretty uninteresting and doesn't work nearly as well as it should. TV Superstars is just bad... Really bad. The only one on the list I haven't played is Eyepet, though I'm sure it's good if that's your type of thing. Oh, and Time Crisis is pretty good as well if it can be picked up.

bread's done
Back