Buy 2 Playstation Move games for $50

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

Deal is dead. I made sure the cashier totaled it out, and it came up full price for The Fight and TV Superstars. Too bad I didn't see this thread until last night.

#122 egonpax

egonpax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Deal is dead. I made sure the cashier totaled it out, and it came up full price for The Fight and TV Superstars. Too bad I didn't see this thread until last night.

Thanks for the info. But damn. For whatever reason my sonystyle order (Move + free game) got cancelled for The Fight (it was backordered at the time) and I immediately thought of this deal this morning which turns out to be a few bucks cheaper per game. I got the Move bundle for $77 (after tax) which isn't bad but now I want games for it.

#123 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

Damn, and I was just going to ask when this deal was going to end.
Spoiler

#124 poormanluke

poormanluke

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

Best buy has buy 1 get 1 50% for some move games with an additional $10 gift card (which can later be converted to amazon gift card in store, so you still end up paying $25 for a lot of the same games (plus Sly Collection which didn't qualify at GameStop).

#125 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:26 AM

i think i might do the best buy deal.... i just don't know what are the best games to get? i only have a move and navigation controller so not sure which games I CAN plan... any ideas?
Currently Playing:

:360: Lost Odyssey, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
:ps3: Critter Crunch