Kinect Deals?

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Is there any deal going on anywhere right now, online or B&M store for buying a Kinect. I am going to be buying it either tonight or tomorrow, I would prefer a store since I need it for a New Year's Eve party. I noticed Toys R' Us has a deal where you buy a Kinect and can purchase 1 of 2 games for $9.99 but, that seems to be the only deal around. Does anyone know of any other deals of any kind for buying a Kinect? Thanks

[quote name='Phanatic']GameStop has a promotion where you can get your choice of a $15 reward with any "eligible" purchase of $60 or more on things like Kinect and Move. Choices are a $15 card for fitness apparel, a $15 card to TGI Fridays, or a 1 year subscription to a select few mags.

Maybe not the best gamer-type reward, but at least you're getting something in return.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/play-your-way/?loc=homeflash3[/QUOTE]

So far, better than nothing. The "deal" Toys R' Us has for the $9 games are on games that aren't worth much imho any way.

Yeah Amazon as far as I know is the best deal right now. I had to get one before New Year's because I had friends coming over, otherwise I would have gotten it from Amazon. I doubt there will be any "deals" for just the Kinect. Really the way to go is to get the 250gig system with the Kinect, it basically saves you $50.

costco has it for 139.99 -- saw the price yesterday while shopping for other stuff. You will need to include tax of course.

[quote name='jigsaw918']only 10$ off....hmmm may as well wait, that and there are no (good) games out for it yet..[/QUOTE]

I got it and got Kinect Sports and Dance Central, while I don't dance at all really, both of the games seem to be really good, there are good games out just depends on your preferences.

bread's done
Back