Kinect Deals?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

Is there any deal going on anywhere right now, online or B&M store for buying a Kinect. I am going to be buying it either tonight or tomorrow, I would prefer a store since I need it for a New Year's Eve party. I noticed Toys R' Us has a deal where you buy a Kinect and can purchase 1 of 2 games for $9.99 but, that seems to be the only deal around. Does anyone know of any other deals of any kind for buying a Kinect? Thanks
Posted Image

#2 Phanatic

Phanatic

2011 NL East Champs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

GameStop has a promotion where you can get your choice of a $15 reward with any "eligible" purchase of $60 or more on things like Kinect and Move. Choices are a $15 card for fitness apparel, a $15 card to TGI Fridays, or a 1 year subscription to a select few mags.

Maybe not the best gamer-type reward, but at least you're getting something in return.

http://www.gamestop....?loc=homeflash3
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:39 PM

GameStop has a promotion where you can get your choice of a $15 reward with any "eligible" purchase of $60 or more on things like Kinect and Move. Choices are a $15 card for fitness apparel, a $15 card to TGI Fridays, or a 1 year subscription to a select few mags.

Maybe not the best gamer-type reward, but at least you're getting something in return.

http://www.gamestop....?loc=homeflash3

So far, better than nothing. The "deal" Toys R' Us has for the $9 games are on games that aren't worth much imho any way.
Posted Image

#4 schnoo

schnoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

is amazon still the best bet (no tax)?
hope some coupons are around or something for a kinect ONLY purchase...

#5 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:16 PM

Yeah Amazon as far as I know is the best deal right now. I had to get one before New Year's because I had friends coming over, otherwise I would have gotten it from Amazon. I doubt there will be any "deals" for just the Kinect. Really the way to go is to get the 250gig system with the Kinect, it basically saves you $50.
Posted Image

#6 scoobyx2

scoobyx2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

costco has it for 139.99 -- saw the price yesterday while shopping for other stuff. You will need to include tax of course.

#7 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

only 10$ off....hmmm may as well wait, that and there are no (good) games out for it yet..

#8 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:38 PM

only 10$ off....hmmm may as well wait, that and there are no (good) games out for it yet..

I got it and got Kinect Sports and Dance Central, while I don't dance at all really, both of the games seem to be really good, there are good games out just depends on your preferences.
Posted Image