Photo
- - - - -

GGT 67 wasn't invited to seanr's TWISTED 10 kegger Kinect New Year's Party.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
492 replies to this topic

#451 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

Don't start this shit again, JSP.

#452 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:28 AM

JSP is unbanned?

Who decides those things?!

#453 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:29 AM

Shut the Fuck up bear, you're a fucking pedophile.
Posted Image

where scoob

#454 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:29 AM

Shrike decided he needed a week off.

A week is up.

So I guess time decided to un-ban JSP.

#455 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:34 AM

Back fucking hurts. That's what I get for dragging heavy ass furniture around on carpet the other day.

New Vegas time, then more Batmang.

"drives off in his brand new 6000 SUX"

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#456 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:40 AM

We had our belated end of the year party for work today at a bowling alley with an open bar, I got so TWISTED (but not really, I had a few drinks though). It was fun but I broke a nail somehow. I might play Fallout New Vegas or boot up Persona 4 now that I'm home.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#457 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:40 AM

dinged 60 on WoW, i'l probably be burnt out before i get to 85 :oldman:

though, they redid the entire 1 - 60 areas so i really was impressed (not so much with the actual gameplay but the effort put in), hopefully the end-game is as difficult as I've been hearing from people. either way it's nice to be back in MMO mode, I actually save a lot of money this way.

big SSF4 tournament tomorrow, can't wait :bouncy:

--

went to the mall the other day and they have nothing there. i dont even see the point with shopping in person anymore.

Edited by panzerfaust, 08 January 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#458 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:41 AM

I don't think you'd buy a fighter on a portable with the intent of playing others.

why would you play a fighter if not to play with others?

#459 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:45 AM

oh and wow is for super $$$s
Posted Image

where scoob

#460 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:46 AM

i tried dissidia on the psp and ran into that problem. it's a cool game but facing computers is so meaningless i never want to play it.

#461 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

japan's worst creation:

Spoiler

Posted Image

where scoob

#462 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

:O!! Did you really just call your sister fugly!? You must be one cold hearted SOB.

She's called me much, much, muuuuuch worse, I assure you :cry: She's always talking her hot friends out of dating me.

#463 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:06 AM

japan's worst creation:

Spoiler

I don't get it, seems cute to me. Though I always thought this Pokemon was one of the cutest (but I like rabbits):

Posted Image

sig.gif

#464 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

did you ever play gold and silver, whitney's miltank is a fucking cunt

as far as the pokemon you posted: if it didn't exist in red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal, it doesn't exist to me

except

Spoiler

Posted Image

where scoob

#465 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

Traded 20 games for about 300.00 to Amazon.

I am (slightly) satisfied. Hopefully this will rekindle the old game flame.

Can i print multiple labels and send the games in a couple boxes?

seanr1221.png

#466 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:10 AM

She's called me much, much, muuuuuch worse, I assure you :cry: She's always talking her hot friends out of dating me.

Ugly people don't have beautiful friends. I know, because all my friends are good looking.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#467 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:14 AM

as far as the pokemon you posted: if it didn't exist in red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal, it doesn't exist to me

except

Spoiler

That guys a cutey too.

sig.gif

#468 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

That 3DS just turned into a FREEDS. Holla.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#469 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

did you trade practically new releases or did you flip/exploit the system a bunch?

That guys a cutey too.

I hear his japanese name translates to "Derpity Doo"
Posted Image

where scoob

#470 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

Shut the Fuck up bear, you're a fucking pedophile.

I know your real age - you are just my type smexy little boy!

#471 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:26 AM

Spoiler
is pedophile age?

Ugh. Shotime is having a free weekend so I guess I'll suffer through the rest of this horrible, horrible season of Dexter.
Posted Image

where scoob

#472 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

Some slightly new, but a lot was a year+ old.

Here's the final collection.

Posted Image

Actually, I still need to dump that BioShock collectors edition....

seanr1221.png

#473 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:39 AM

Nice. I have too much sentimental attachment to my games to pare my collection down that rough.

UGH UGH UGH

Julia Stiles is one of the worst actresses ever.
Posted Image

where scoob

#474 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:45 AM

Should i give Gears 2 a shot if I thought the first one had clunky controls and was boring when i played it a few years ago?

#475 Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:48 AM

Back fucking hurts. That's what I get for dragging heavy ass furniture around on carpet the other day.

I GET IT

i tried dissidia on the psp and ran into that problem. it's a cool game but facing computers is so meaningless i never want to play it.

That's what AdHoc Party is for. :bouncy:

did you ever play gold and silver, whitney's miltank is a fucking cunt

Maybe the rematch, but Whitney the first time was easy like Chac's momma.

Posted Image

#476 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:48 AM

Should i give Gears 2 a shot if I thought the first one had clunky controls and was boring when i played it a few years ago?

Haha, definitely no.

#477 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:49 AM

Maybe the rematch, but Whitney the first time was easy like Chac's momma.

She's a cunt. Super high speed, an attack that regains health, rollout/stomp bullshit, wants to bang all your male pokemans, a berry that cures statuses, etc. The first time she kicked my ass, so I went and caught a nidoran with a fighting move, leveled it from 12 to 20+, came back, and she tried to bang it. so now im leveling a FEMALE nidoran.
Posted Image

where scoob

#478 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

Haha, definitely no.

I'm just wondering if its as bad as i remember

#479 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

Nice. I have too much sentimental attachment to my games to pare my collection down that rough.

UGH UGH UGH

Julia Stiles is one of the worst actresses ever.

I just think back to how I was in the xbox/early 360 days. I didn't have to play every released, or even every major release for that matter.

You could say it was having less money, but I was in college, and working when the 360 first came out, and could have bought more. But I was just happier with less. Following less game news helped a lot too. Game sites hype everything to a disgusting level. I think I got most of my hype and news from CAG 3-4 years ago. Hell, I casually picked up CoD4 and didn't even realize Assassin's Creed had been released. :lol: that would never happen now.

Besides Bulletstorm and MvC3, I can't think of any must haves for me until next year. Then it will be a total shit show...Gears 3, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Uncharted...but I'll be dumping all the games that precede those, so it will even out :bouncy:

As for the rest of the year, maybes include Mortal Kombat, Children of Eden, Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, EDF, Deus Ex, Fear 3, Dragon Age 2. All would be fun to play, but I really need to quit that mentality.

seanr1221.png

#480 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

I just think back to how I was in the xbox/early 360 days. I didn't have to play every released, or even every major release for that matter.

You could say it was having less money, but I was in college, and working when the 360 first came out, and could have bought more. But I was just happier with less. Following less game news helped a lot too. Game sites hype everything to a disgusting level. I think I got most of my hype and news from CAG 3-4 years ago. Hell, I casually picked up CoD4 and didn't even realize Assassin's Creed had been released. :lol: that would never happen now.

Besides Bulletstorm and MvC3, I can't think of any must haves for me until next year. Then it will be a total shit show...Gears 3, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Uncharted...but I'll be dumping all the games that precede those, so it will even out :bouncy:

As for the rest of the year, maybes include Mortal Kombat, Children of Eden, Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, EDF, Deus Ex, Fear 3, Dragon Age 2. All would be fun to play, but I really need to quit that mentality.

The thing for me is that I'm a total sentimental/packrat guy, so the only ones I can get rid of are ones I really hate. As far as getting new games, I've limited myself to only buying whatever's on my Amazon/CAG wishlist in order to stop myself from buying games I don't really care about just because they're cheap.

Holy shit, Dexter is retarded. I'm watching this episode and his victim escapes and is running away like 5 inches from the rest of the police, and does the guy running from a killer fucking yell or make any noise at all? no he just runs in a straight line and gets killed. fucking retarded
Posted Image

where scoob