Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

apparently LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is no longer region-locked

so i added it back to my list for $17

WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#752 audio vicious

audio vicious

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Jake, anything you can do on King Arthur's Gold?

#753 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro & Sony Pony

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

price check on this- http://store.steampo...com/app/259830/

snakeybro2389.png

solidSNAKE231989.png

metal_gear_s5_by_yashi460-d63tpmm.jpg

#754 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

8.82$

Posted Image

#755 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Jake, anything you can do on King Arthur's Gold?

its in my list

Posted Image

#756 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

so steam just raised the Russian price for Starbound.

My price is now $31.73 for the 4-pack 

Posted Image

#757 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm interested in rocksmith and the 2014 version. Any deals on it at the moment ?

Edit: already purchased

"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#758 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'm interested in rocksmith and the 2014 version. Any deals on it at the moment ?

Rocksmith 2014 is already on his list for $28.
Why can't you puke in the same spot?!

#759 audio vicious

audio vicious

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

I posted in the Steam group buy thread, but thought maybe I'd try here to in case someone picks up a 4 pack of Starbound. Looking to get in on one if someone has a spot, PM me please.

#760 Feren Silver

Feren Silver

Beware the fury of a patient man

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

What price can you get on Bioshock Infinite, if you can?

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

#761 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Bioshock infinite, Dishonored, Dark Souls are all region locked

#762 cyrus386

cyrus386

I used to go by "annihilator"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Sorry for the noob question, but how do I find out on my own if a game is region-locked? Curious about the XCOM expansion and I notice it's not on the list.

#763 Feren Silver

Feren Silver

Beware the fury of a patient man

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Bioshock infinite, Dishonored, Dark Souls are all region locked

Thanks for the heads up.

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

#764 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

Sorry for the noob question, but how do I find out on my own if a game is region-locked? Curious about the XCOM expansion and I notice it's not on the list.

xcom expansion is region-locked.

at the bottom of my list (first post in this thread), read the "RU+CIS Disclaimer."

all the info is in there

Posted Image

#765 snakeybro

snakeybro

Xbro & Sony Pony

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

price check on this: http://store.steampo....com/app/267360

snakeybro2389.png

solidSNAKE231989.png

metal_gear_s5_by_yashi460-d63tpmm.jpg

#766 cyrus386

cyrus386

I used to go by "annihilator"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

xcom expansion is region-locked.

at the bottom of my list (first post in this thread), read the "RU+CIS Disclaimer."

all the info is in there

Sorry Jake, I did read the disclaimer but I was skimming at work and missed the part about searching the Steam database.  Noted for next time.  Thanks!

#767 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

Rocksmith 2014 is already on his list for $28.

Ahh k I must have missed it
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#768 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hey, Jake.  I'm trying to be a smarter, or at least more convenient, shopper in knowing if something is region-locked/etc before asking you about it...  I was looking at Dragon Age: Origins UE for example.  In the steam database I found this.  So I'm assuming its not available to you... but I'm not 100 sure on that.

Edit: Okay, I see why Skyrim won't run (a game I know that is region locked) so now I doubt my call on DAO even more... 

Edit 2: Okay, after playing around a bit...  I'm going to go with that DA:O UE and Fallout 3 GotY would be available but Skyrim would not be...  Is that correct? :D

#769 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hey, Jake.  I'm trying to be a smarter, or at least more convenient, shopper in knowing if something is region-locked/etc before asking you about it...  I was looking at Dragon Age: Origins UE for example.  In the steam database I found this.  So I'm assuming its not available to you... but I'm not 100 sure on that.

Edit: Okay, I see why Skyrim won't run (a game I know that is region locked) so now I doubt my call on DAO even more... 

Edit 2: Okay, after playing around a bit...  I'm going to go with that DA:O UE and Fallout 3 GotY would be available but Skyrim would not be...  Is that correct? :D

dao ue wont be avialbe in russia or ukraine  purchase restricted meaning where u ccan buy it so u know u can play in every country and also u could this to see ?cc=ru aftere each game u want ru = country to see if it purchaseable in that country or nto

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#770 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

It seems Fallout 3 goty is no longer region-restricted as of 8 days ago.

As for Dragon Age:

Dragon Age Origins is available and not region-locked in the RU/CIS region. BUT, DA:O Ultimate Edition is not even sold there.

Since theres no way to upgrade from regular to ultimate edition, i didnt bother even posting the price for the vanilla version. 

To find this stuff out, for starters, simply go to the steam site for the particular region you are looking up (in this case, RU).

Then just check if the game is even in the catalog. If it isnt even there, then that means you cant get it at all.

IF its there, just mouse over the "Add to Cart" button on the game's store page. On the bottom of your browser, you will see something like this: "javascript:addtocart(2644)".

In this case, the "2644" is Fallout:GOTY's gameid. next, you go to http://steamdb.info/ and do a search for the gameid.

After that, just follow the guide in my RU/CIS disclaimer to figure out if something is region-locked or not. 

In many cases now, a game will not be region-locked, but it will have the RU tag on it. People tend to stay away from those because those copies can potentially become region-locked after you purchase them. But in my experience, as i mention in the disclaimer, unless the game is region-locked within the first few weeks after release, it wont really happen.  

Posted Image

#771 ninjaculate

ninjaculate

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

definitely interested in your price for Ironclad Tactics with the daily deal

#772 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

price added to my list :)

Posted Image

#773 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

dao ue wont be avialbe in russia or ukraine  purchase restricted meaning where u ccan buy it so u know u can play in every country and also u could this to see ?cc=ru aftere each game u want ru = country to see if it purchaseable in that country or nto

You know...  I surprisingly followed that. :lol:  Thanks!

It seems Fallout 3 goty is no longer region-restricted as of 8 days ago.

As for Dragon Age:

Dragon Age Origins is available and not region-locked in the RU/CIS region. BUT, DA:O Ultimate Edition is not even sold there.

Since theres no way to upgrade from regular to ultimate edition, i didnt bother even posting the price for the vanilla version. 

To find this stuff out, for starters, simply go to the steam site for the particular region you are looking up (in this case, RU).

Then just check if the game is even in the catalog. If it isnt even there, then that means you cant get it at all.

IF its there, just mouse over the "Add to Cart" button on the game's store page. On the bottom of your browser, you will see something like this: "javascript:addtocart(2644)".

In this case, the "2644" is Fallout:GOTY's gameid. next, you go to http://steamdb.info/ and do a search for the gameid.

After that, just follow the guide in my RU/CIS disclaimer to figure out if something is region-locked or not. 

In many cases now, a game will not be region-locked, but it will have the RU tag on it. People tend to stay away from those because those copies can potentially become region-locked after you purchase them. But in my experience, as i mention in the disclaimer, unless the game is region-locked within the first few weeks after release, it wont really happen.  

Awesome, it all makes sense now...  I saw the lack of sale options on DA:O but didn't quite follow it.  Now, I do.  Thanks for the tip on looking on the Russian store front....  I hadn't thought to do so and was just looking for a Russian tag in the packages.

So much so...  To deluxe or to 2 pack...  That is the question. :)  (Two Pack for now...  Its cheaper to buy it and then upgrade later....  Or not.   No pause feature even in single player.  That won't go over well with my cat.)

#774 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

list updated!

Posted Image

#775 UbiWan

UbiWan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Another purchase made.

I highly recommend Jake.

#776 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Price check on Metal Gear Revegence and Batman Arkham origins Season pass.

http://store.steampo...com/app/235460/

http://store.steampo...com/app/257070/

#777 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Price check on Metal Gear Revegence and Batman Arkham origins Season pass.

http://store.steampo...com/app/235460/

http://store.steampo...com/app/257070/

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Can't remember if Bioshock Infinite is region locked or not... if it is available, I was wondering the price on that too please!

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/8870/

#778 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Can't remember if Bioshock Infinite is region locked or not... if it is available, I was wondering the price on that too please!

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/8870/

JN noted that BI was region locked a few pages back.

#779 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

JN noted that BI was region locked a few pages back.

I had a feeling it was but was too lazy to search for it here at work.

Thanks for the heads up.

I told myself I would pick up Infinite at $6.50 or less. It has been so close lately! haha

#780 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

curious about metal gear rising before i pull the trigger on steam 

Hand__Of__God.png