UFC Undisputed 2010 (Xbox 360) $12.99 on Newegg

Thanks OP! This is my first time playing a UFC game being as though I'm drifting away from the WWE games. So at this price, it's a steal! Thanks again!

God bless!

That was quick. A lot of my friends said last years was less complicated in controls and this one took time getting use to. Was gonna wait for $10 or less but so much for that.

Out of stock right now noooooo! I'm on auto-notify though thanks for the heads up on this sick deal.

This is a great deal. I really enjoyed UFC Undisputed and EA MMA. When the online play for Undisputed isn't lagging, it's great fun... the matches are super intense and any mistakes can result in a loss. Add to that the fact that it's actually important to fight to your fighter's strengths and you've got a great game.

good deal. how long does newegg keep their sales up? do you think it will be the same price when they have it back in stock?

Contacted customer service and they couldn't give an answer one way or the other - just said they get shipments in daily and to turn on auto-notify.

I got my auto-notify, went to the game all excited to buy it, and it's now 27.99. WTF? From 15 to 28 in a day? Come on!!!!!!

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']I got my auto-notify, went to the game all excited to buy it, and it's now 27.99. WTF? From 15 to 28 in a day? Come on!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I believe the auto-notify is strictly for when the game comes back in stock. It's NO guarantee that it will be at the previous price you saw.

[quote name='lito88']Indeed it is Sherlock.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of his performance against Guida, Gomi is still a badass.

[quote name='VaultDweller']well he lied to us![/QUOTE]

No he didn't. The deal ended. Don't insult the guy because you don't know how shopping works.

[quote name='VaultDweller']well he lied to us![/QUOTE]

Tell that to the people who were faster than you and got it for $12.99.

[quote name='HipnotiK']guida was hopping around like a freakin monkey. gomi was like "wtf is he doing?"[/QUOTE]

As much as I love Guida, I really really wanted Gomi to knock his ass out. I figured the fight was tailor-made for Gomi, due to his having far superior striking.

Blah..

bread's done
Back