Star Ocean:The Last Hope International(PS3) $19.57 @ Amazon

DragonSlayerX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was looking for a copy of Star Ocean: Last Hope International for cheap and realized Gamestop dropped it down to $19.95 but there wasn't any new copies near me.

It seems Amazon has matched that offer. I haven't seen it this cheap so thought I'd toss it out there for anyone wanting to get this as well. :)

I don't care if its a bad game with anime voices, the fact that this has been my white whale for so long has made it all worth it

[quote name='Kaiser499']Grr, got this for $30.00 the last week in November.[/QUOTE]

Were going to have a lot of pissed off people about that, if it is sold through Hubbagames this will sell out quick they only have 46 in stock.

Should I buy one for my TL?

:drool: i just drove 65 miles yesterday to get the last copy at a gamestop... at least i had gift cards making it free..but still. dang it, would have saved me time!

[quote name='Amblix']I think I have something to use tha $10 coupon on now.[/QUOTE]

Depending on what type of credit it is, it might not work

Gift card = yes
Promo credit - No

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Cool. Thanks OP. Rdr is down too at $39. Don't know if that's a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Not really, wasn't it around $30 for the holidays at Amazon? I payed $12 for it from Gamestop when they were doing there power sale.

Before anybody ask, I bought Star Ocean:TLHI and Front Mission evolved and the following week they had there by b2g1 promo and payed the difference.

Cool. I grabbed one. $15 would have been sweeter, but I cashed in a bunch of change at coinstar so I have a bunch of credit anyway.

Thanks. I didn't want a gutted copy at GS so this works. No tax too! I love Hubba. All the perks of Amazon but no KY sales tax.

I'm tempted, but bought the 360 version at launch, got stuck on a boss, and said fuck it and sold it.

If it were $15 I'd think about it.

Damnit. Been looking at a ton of gamestops for this game and they are all sold out. Now it pops up for the same price and bam, sold out just like that. :(

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Shit, I knew I shouldn't have worked today.[/QUOTE]

It's in stock, just not for $20 anymore. Congrats to those who got it and thanks go to the OP for letting those know that had a hard time picking this up at Gamestop.

[quote name='skiizim']It's in stock, just not for $20 anymore. Congrats to those who got it and thanks go to the OP for letting those know that had a hard time picking this up at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

It's out of stock at hubbagames which was the seller for this.

[quote name='VaultDweller']is this game fun?[/QUOTE]
The combat is fun. The story and characters are godawful.

[quote name='Maskim']The combat is fun. The story and characters are godawful.[/QUOTE]

The story and characters are blueprint Japanese RPG style, down to the last archetype. The game is a lot of fun, but the characters have about as much personality as cardboard, and the types of characters are textbook jrpg. Japanese voice acting helps a bit (the english is horrible, but its no chaos wars *shudder*).

Deal is dead.

Bought this back when it hit $29.99 and haven't played it yet. People warned me that it'll drop, but better safe than sorry, I guess. It's a new year so I'm motivated to be patient and be an even bigger cheapass in 2011.

BB price matched GS I had to buy it from GS though and show the receipt b/c of the distance of the GS that had it in stock. But at least I this and white knight chronicles for $43

the BB in fairless hills/oxford valley PA has at least 10-12 copies in stock of star ocean for ps3

Would of jumped on this but was at work. There is a GS about 45min from me with a new copy for $20 but I have a feeling it's the 'display copy' least that's what happened when I hunted down a Fallout 3 CE from this same store. I don't really mind it since its $20 and long as the disc looks near new.

I mean its like 5minutes from my college but its still break so I'm debating just waiting to see if it's still in stock when the semester starts up again.

I tried hunting down a used copy originally but Gamestop usually never carries them with the original case and manuals and I don't like buying it with their cheap crappy cases.

Also with it new as musicjunkie pointed out, its a display copy which they somehow decide to charge you the full price of a new item which doesn't make sense.

I kept checking Amazon hoping they'd match it and when I finally saw the price today I just had to grab a copy.

[quote name='DragonSlayerX'] and I don't like buying it with their cheap crappy cases.

Also with it new as musicjunkie pointed out, its a display copy which they somehow decide to charge you the full price of a new item which doesn't make sense. [/QUOTE]
They should really use their crappy cases for the display ones if they have new copies and keep all the sealed stuff behind the counter. If it's a matter of 'we don't want to advertise a game we may not have in stock' just have the employee put the display case that says new on the tag off the floor if they pull the last one.

How is it logical to open sealed games just to have a placeholder on the floor. Well aside from the employees checking out these games.

this will eventually be sold from amazon at this price Hubbagames has always offered cheap games with prime shipping

Discovered this on my own, being how I always review my 'zon wish list for daily price drops before I check CAG, and just jumped over here to see if anyone spread the word yet. Good job OP ;) And of course, in for 1.

I've been telling myself that I'd get SO4 when it hit $20...so I just bit. I suppose that rationally, I should wait for a future price drop, since I don't really have the time to play it, but $20 is a good price point for current-gen games.

bread's done
Back