Bayonetta Strategy Guide (Bradygames ebook) FREE

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here is a download for Bayonetta: The Perfect Witch guide by Bradygames. This complete guide is offered for free since it never made it to print. In fact there never was a Bayonetta guide released in North America by any company.

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_01.pdf 76mb

http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/imprint_downloads/brady/PerfectWitchGuide_02.pdf 70mb

The MSRP price for the game has dropped to $20. Here are the Latest Deals...

$10 ToysRus Clearance (in store)
$15 Amazon

Don't forget to pick up Vanquish! Another great title from Platinum Games. This game recently dropped to $40.
$40 Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer SDP']in for this. anyone know why it's split into 2 pdfs?[/QUOTE]

Probably cause a 150mb pdf would take a long time to load

[quote name='Japakneez']In Europe there is an ultra rare one by FuturePress but that is now going for over $200! This book isn't FuturePress quality, but its content is very good. All those that recently purchased the $10 Bayonetta deal from amazon should check it out.[/QUOTE]

You mean this badboy. (Ignore the RvB Boxset. This is an old pic). :D
picture.php

Thanks for the heads up though. Will definitely keep my guide sealed now and use the E-Guide instead. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You mean this badboy.

Thanks for the heads up though. Will definitely keep my guide sealed now and use the E-Guide instead. :)[/QUOTE]I think I have something at home like that guide. :D I imported mine about a day before it disappeared from Amazon.co.uk and I keep watching the price go up and up from the third party sellers.

I can say it is the best guide I can say I own from an art and pictures perspective as well as a materials perspective. They did some great work with that guide.

Though I can see the reason to keep it sealed. ;)

Thanks OP, I love me some Bayonetta but the only problem is I usually button mash my way around. Maybe the guide will help.

Cool, thanks OP. Anyone know why Brady Games never sold the physical guide? Seems strange to go through the trouble of making such a comprehensive guide, but not sell physical copies of it, especially for a popular game like Bayonetta.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

[quote name='shrike4242']I think I have something at home like that guide. :D I imported mine about a day before it disappeared from Amazon.co.uk and I keep watching the price go up and up from the third party sellers.

I can say it is the best guide I can say I own from an art and pictures perspective as well as a materials perspective. They did some great work with that guide.

Though I can see the reason to keep it sealed. ;)[/QUOTE]

I got lucky and found one on Amazon over the summer for like $27 shipped from a US seller. :)

Glad to hear the art and pictures are awesome in the guide though. Care to share a few pictures of some of your favorite art pieces in it Shrike? :D

For now this free E-Guide will have to do.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I got lucky and found one on Amazon over the summer for like $27 shipped from a US seller. :)

Glad to hear the art and pictures are awesome in the guide though. Care to share a few pictures of some of your favorite art pieces in it Shrike? :D

For now this free E-Guide will have to do.[/QUOTE]I ended up importing mine from Amazon.co.uk for a few dollars more than that, though nothing terrible.

Part of the really nice art pieces come from the bonus section at the end of the guide:

32 pages of extra content
Exclusive 2-hour interview with PlatinumGames’ Hideki Kamiya and Yusuke Hashimoto. Plus “The Art of Bayonetta”, a gallery section with rendered computer graphics, early sketches and beautiful concept drawings.

Out of what's in the "main" version of the guide, I'd have to go with:
Pages 9 + 10, the "Characters" section
Pages 24 + 25, beginning of the "Walkthrough" section
Page 113
Page 193 (page 80 of PDF #2)
Page 195 (page 82 of PDF #2)
Page 217 (page 104 of PDF #2)

Thanks for the post. I picked this up during the Amazon deal as well so I might actually use this at some point.

Thanks! I'll have to check it out later. I've been meaning to go back and play Bayonetta for a long time. I beat it once through on normal. I started another playthrough, but the backlog keeps getting in the way.

It's a truly great game though.
It deserves numerous play throughs.

Thanks OP!! I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the guide when I saw it on Amazon for $27. I though "$27 for a guide?! That's crazy talk!!" :wall:

I had no idea that a Bayonetta guide was never printed. I thought it had pennied since I couldn't find it on GS.com or Amazon. I was looking to pick it up during GS's 50% off guide sale. This will have to do.

Thanks OP.

wow great timing! i was looking for this just yesterday when i started playing the game (which is quite awesome btw).

bread's done
Back