Motor City Machine Guns/Beer Money 2010 tag team feud of the year wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Their 5-match series this past July and August was, bar none, the best series of matches in any promotion this past year. Do yourself a favor and watch all of these matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJo93ClDP3Y

Match #1

Start at the 36:00 mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CVDFTEHG

Match #2

Start at the 56:00 mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=AZTVF05B

Match #3

Start at the 37:00 mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=XA9XP7AV

Match #4

Start at the 28:00 mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KTAFF3HB

Match #5

Start at the 35:00 mark.

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=1MRI8PME

I didn't like it. The one or two matches I seen with them seemed too much like the most current Money In the Bank match (aka setting up a spot, doing it, no sell, setting up a spot, repeat a million times)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']In 2010, no. In 2011, yes, but the CAW maker has to have it as an option. It lets you know whether or not you can on the CAW details menu when you select it before downloading.[/QUOTE]

Harumph. Thanks for the answers, though.

Perhaps I should give SvR 2011 a shot for $20 at WM? Goes against my crybaby "I'm never gonna buy it new!" thing, but damn...$20.

I'd do it Myke. You also have an advantage over us 360 users cause you can transfer the themes over a flash drive instead of having to burn a cd.

Thanks Scorch, was also wondering about the volume edits. I heard if you have audacity, -6 or -4 tend to work best. Also about the Nexus titantron, I think he meant the video which is pretty lazy cause it's just the NXT logo flashing over and over again.

[quote name='Sporadic']I didn't like it. The one or two matches I seend with them seemed too much like the most current Money In the Bank match (aka setting up a spot, doing it, no sell, setting up a spot, repeat a million times)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I really enjoyed them and since so few people here watch TNA I figured I'd give the opportunity for others to see the matches.

Carrying this over from the other thread:

Here's my second volume of Smackdown vs Raw themes for you guys. I had to edit a few, but I think they came out pretty good. Since Volume 1 had mostly individual themes and a few tag team themes (Corporate Ministry, Four Horsemen, Outsiders, and nWo), I decided to put mostly tag team/stable themes in this one. There's a few individual superstar themes in there, too, but it's mostly tag teams this time around.

ECW
Taz

WCW
Armstrong Brothers
Dungeon of Doom
Goldberg
Lex Luger (for the DLC)
Monday Nitro theme (since the arena will be DLC soon, I thought it was only fitting)
nWo Wolfpack

WWE
3 Minute Warning
Acolytes
British Bulldog (for the DLC)
Demolition
Evolution
Hardy Boyz
Legion of Doom
Los Guerreros
Nation of Domination
New Age Outlaws
Nexus (for the DLC - the edit that they put in the game is incorrect)
Oddities
Ted DiBiase (By request, his newest theme "I come from money". It's a little muffled, it's not perfect, but it's good)
The Radicalz
The Rock (By request, heel version)
World's Greatest Tag Team
X-Factor

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LW2TVPU

As always, if you have requests for a theme, PM me, I'll see what I can do.

I'll look into Audacity for my next batch of stuff.

Definitely get 2011, especially for $20!

Scorch looking around on Youtube it seems they gave them the generic NXT graphics isntead of their own video, which is weird considering they definitely had their own before Dashing Cody Rhodes had his newest one.

Also, I can't remember if this was in 2010, but one awesome thing they did this year was let you steer some finishers. (Sheamus' powerbomb was the first I noticed) Very helpful in getting people through tables.

It honestly took me about a month to realize you could control the direction of moves (not just finishers). Once I figured it out, it's a good change... had a lot of fun with it.

What's not a good change? Having to 'break' the HiaC to go outside. I don't like it in a general sense, but I really disagree with how specific it is. It's way tougher than it needs to be.

[quote name='JJSP']Hoping Amazon matches the $20 price.[/QUOTE]For the 360, I'd bite at that price.

Also, dibs on the next thread.

I haven't tried it, are they still using that same shitty animation for breaking through the top of the Hell in a Cell? If so it's been in there since I believe Smackdown 2.

[quote name='diddy310']I haven't tried it, are they still using that same shitty animation for breaking through the top of the Hell in a Cell? If so it's been in there since I believe Smackdown 2.[/QUOTE]

They are. The exact same one.

They've reanimated some moves off the side of the cell, though.

I love steering moves, and I agree, breaking through the cell is WAY harder than it needs to be. I should play this game more. We (everyone) should play this game more online. If you see me on, send an invite.

The Green Day theme for Smackdown sucks *SO* much. I don't usually watch Smackdown so this is the first time I've seen the full opening. Nickleback is pure shit, but at least their Raw theme fits in well enough.

If you guys see me playing SvR2011 on line send me an invite.. I'll play a match or two. I tend to have to hop on and off due to my kids getting up through the night.

Lingering from the last topic, but I thought you could rip mp3s to the 360 HDD from a flashdrive too? I'm fairly certain that I did it before, but I could be mistaken.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Lingering from the last topic, but I thought you could rip mp3s to the 360 HDD from a flashdrive too? I'm fairly certain that I did it before, but I could be mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Nope, that only streams the music but you cant rip it onto the HD.

God-DAMN that show ruled. The fans were into everything, and felt so bad for Rey after the loss that NUMEROUS FANS CONSOLED REY AFTER THE MATCH. Holy shit how great was that. Everything was really good and they set things up for the future nicely. Plus, YAY DOLPH GETS A WORLD TITLE PUSH. Looking forward to the Dolph-Edge match at the Rumble.

Screens -

Quotes -
Striker - EDGE WON THE WORLD TITLE IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH TWO YEARS AGO TO BRING IT TO SMACKDOWN. IT COULD BE EDGE’S SPECIALITY, perhaps.
Cole - Well, I diagree.
Striker - Of course you do.
Cole - KANE AND EDGE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WWE UNIVERSE! EDGE AND KANE ARE MAKING THEIR WAY TO THE TOP OF THE BUILDING!
Striker - Edge defeated Kane for the world heavyweight title!
Cole - And put Kane and his family through Hell.
Cole - In a couple weeks, they’re having a DOLPH ZIGGLER DAY at Kent. State.
Striker - The female version of Rosie ‘O Donnel, Vickie has helped Dolph’s career.
Josh - THE WWE UNIVERSE IN TUSCON IS BEHIND KOFI!
Kofi - YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! (Vader time?0
Striker - KOFI HAS CAPTURED HIS THIRD INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
Vickie - EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME . TEDDY LONG IS NOT HERE TONIGHT, WHICH MAKES ME THE ACTING GM. AND I SAY THAT DOLPH SHOULD GET A REMATCH RIGHT NOW!
Striker - If you know your history, you’ll know that the Big Show held the world title twice in a parallel universe.
Vickie - EXCUSE ME - THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH IS NOW A FATAL FOUR WAY. LET ME INTRODUCE THE FOURTH COMPETITOR - DOLPH ZIGGLER!
(after a stink face)Cole - HE IS A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING!
Striker - Dolph is the no. 1 contender - THAT’S WHAT A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND A GOOD WOMAN WILL DO FOR YA!
Alberto - MY NAME IS ALBERTO, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT. ON MONDAY, I SHOWED THAT RAPPER, THAT THE TRUTH IS NO MATCH FOR DESTINY . MY DESTINY IS TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND BE IN THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA. Tonight, I’m gonna destroy Rey Mysterio in front of all these people. There’s only two types of Latinos - the burro Latino, and the rest of you. The burro Latino, and the gardeners, the car washers, and Rey Mysterio.
(after a La Mistica-Mahistrol cradle)Striker - THEY’RE EVEN!
Striker - Sometimes, Ricardo is more than a personal ring announcer - now he’s a pin cushion!
Striker - BRITISH STEEL, WADE BARRETT INFILTRATED SMACKDOWN WITH HIS SIGHTS SET ON THE GIANT!

[quote name='TheRock88']I'd do it Myke. You also have an advantage over us 360 users cause you can transfer the themes over a flash drive instead of having to burn a cd.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bit on SvR 2011. Copied the themes to my PS3 with ease. Even if I spent all the time burning music cds (which, while I'm not the greenest dude by any stretch, feels like such a waste of resources), turns out I wouldn't be able to use those mp3s w/ SvR 2010 at all. So...yeah. Too much trouble, and I'm not interested in building my own CAWs from scratch just to use themes when other people have already gone to the trouble to do a much, much better job creating them than I.

Smackdown was actually pretty good. I'd even go as far as to say it was great. If they have every episode come close to matching last night's show, I'll be a happy camper. I'd say my only gripes with the entire show was that the World HVT Championship match came before the IC match and
Dolph jobbed *TWICE* and is now the #1 contender. I'd much prefer McIntyere to win it and have Dolph & Vickie split, but that's just the McIntyere fan in me speaking.

WWE 2011 is a mixed bag. On one hand I love WWE Universe (even if it is limited in functionality and options) and I love the ability to download new stuff, I severly dislike the grapple system and boy howdy does Road to WM ever suck this year. Most certainly worth $20 though.

This thread is garbage due to it having a TNA reference...

[quote name='cdubb1605']So, for anyone who watched how did it all play out on SD?[/QUOTE]

That was the best Smackdown in ages.

EDIT: Both RAW and Smackdown were both examples of what you were all discussing near the end of the last thread: what happens when storylines are kept to a minimum and the show is entirely focused on wrestling. People CARE when that happens, and they WILL watch in droves. WWE could easily put on show of this caliber on a regular basis and not just when someone on the active roster dies. Monday and Friday were devoid of anyone getting fired, kidnapped, exploding in a limo, forced to wrestle with a concussion, or accused of being the new Micheal Vick. If you simply have two guys in the ring and they feel that one is good enough to beat the other, that's all you need to to have a good, compelling match.

[quote name='strongpimphand']This thread is garbage due to it having a TNA reference...[/QUOTE]

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Let me catch CAG doing another cot damn thread dedicated to TNA and see what happens....

In fact, I'm making the next thread. The moment post 499 occurs....I'm going to have a piping hot and fresh WWE thread ready to be served!

[quote name='strongpimphand']Let me catch CAG doing another cot damn thread dedicated to TNA and see what happens....

In fact, I'm making the next thread. The moment post 499 occurs....I'm going to have a piping hot and fresh WWE thread ready to be served![/QUOTE]Sorry, man, I've already called next thread. Don't worry, though, it isn't either a TNA or WWE thread. It's a salute to...........\\:D/

I dont get the whole "I got dibs on the next thread yo" thing. I could have swore it was done at the time the current thread hit 500 posts first come first serve type deal.

Besides, does it really matter who starts the damn threads anyways?

[quote name='Spyder187']I dont get the whole "I got dibs on the next thread yo" thing. I could have swore it was done at the time the current thread hit 500 posts first come first serve type deal.

Besides, does it really matter who starts the damn threads anyways?

The funny thing about calling dibs on a thread is the person who calls it typically is never around at 500....and then comes in later after the thread is made like ".....what happened? I called dibs!!!!"

....Except the rules are enforced when I make a thread. But I digress...

[quote name='strongpimphand']The funny thing about calling dibs on a thread is the person who calls it typically is never around at 500....and then comes in later after the thread is made like ".....what happened? I called dibs!!!!"

....Except the rules are enforced when I make a thread. But I digress...[/QUOTE]
U mad.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']
umad.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes, because my upload is crappy and I got a good gif I wanna upload to combat that...

[quote name='strongpimphand']The funny thing about calling dibs on a thread is the person who calls it typically is never around at 500....and then comes in later after the thread is made like ".....what happened? I called dibs!!!!"

....Except the rules are enforced when I make a thread. But I digress...[/QUOTE]

dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

Alright, come on. The thread's about to fly off a cliff.

I take back what I said about the WCW Nitro arena in Smackdown vs Raw 2011 looking bad. When the arena is filled in with fans and what not, it looks fantastic (Minus the WWE placement of the announce tables and a ramp).

wcw_nitro_dlc_3.jpg

wcw_nitro_dlc_3_2.jpg

Looks good, I'm hoping WWE pushes the WCW stuff for the Hall of Fame this year so maybe THQ will throw us some WCW guys for next year to go with this arena. Obviously no TNA guys, but guys like Sting, Goldberg, DDP, Booker T etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back