PS3 160 GB Console with $50 credit on Amazon

Nice one, op. I'd jump on this if I hadn't gotten in on the $100 gift card for this a month ago. All these gift card deals makes me wonder why Best Buy and Amazon are so desperate to sell PS3s.

Good find.

Seeing how I passed on the $100 gift card deal, I'll be passing on this $50 one without second though.

So with $100 trade-in credit and a $50 AMEX card from Christmas, I get a PS3 for $150 and still have $50 in credit to pick up the Uncharted controller bundle? I'm in.

[quote name='shouamabane']I imagine they are clearing out the 160 models.[/QUOTE]

For what? There are no 160gb replacment model announced. But if Sony truly is trying to sell all 160gb fast, I suspect Sony will sell the 320gb model at 299 and 349/399 will be one with Move bundle.

I ordered the 160 gig family bundle just before the promotion. One hand i'm a little disappointed. At least i get a game with it. It is supposed to come tomorrow.

[quote name='DoubleJG']Good find.

Seeing how I passed on the $100 gift card deal, I'll be passing on this $50 one without second though.[/QUOTE]

Moronic troll is still a troll.

[quote name='Pompi00']What if you bought the Ps3 from amazon, then take it to walmart and get a refund in cash w/out a receipt? Any advice?[/QUOTE]

You've been a member of CAG for a year and a half?

[quote name='Pompi00']What if you bought the Ps3 from amazon, then take it to walmart and get a refund in cash w/out a receipt? Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Go for it, dude! It works!
Let us know how it works out for you once you've done it.

bread's done
Back