(OOS) WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 (PS3) - $19.96 [Amazon]

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Be honest with yourself, you wouldn't do anything besides mumble to yourself. Tough guy talk on the Internet works both ways, especially when all the guy said was "who cares?" which was a valid question in response to your bitchfest about Amazon not being efficient enough for your standards.

For my standards? Are you blind? Oh I know...you're just conveniently choosing to take my words out of context. Typical moron mentality...

As I said, as many others have said....we would rather buy from Amazon. As I also stated...Amazon sometimes PM's right away, sometimes never, and most of the time it takes them days. Many people, like myself ordered from Wal-Mart because Amazon took days to PM. That is not a "bitchfest" as you mentioned. It is a viable observation that occurs often.

As for being honest with myself...I've most likely been in more fights by the 6th grade than you will experience in your entire life (and I don't mean the girly/sissy-type spats). I don't need you believe anything from me...facts remain facts regardless of what you think. Especially someone like you...and Muroso.

#32 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:48 AM

Don't flood this thread with retaliation.. leave it alone. Back to the deal at hand!

Edited by labelmeoriginal, 11 January 2011 - 09:55 AM.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#33 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

Fire Pro is awesome no doubt about it.

Agreed. I'm still waiting on a current gen version within online functionality. The CAW functions are awesome but I am too lazy to do any myself so I'd love to be able to easily download other people's creations. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 haddes911

haddes911

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

Agreed. I'm still waiting on a current gen version within online functionality. The CAW functions are awesome but I am too lazy to do any myself so I'd love to be able to easily download other people's creations. :D

Not going to happen. Spike (the company that makes the series) has declared the series dead.

However, there will be a Fire Pro using Avatars to hit XBL >.< sadly.

#35 thanossurfer

thanossurfer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

Picked up two of these yesterday at the under $20 deal...nice find.

#36 DCY

DCY

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

seems to be over. :(

Walmart has it at $19.96 right now. I just bought one online a few days ago. :)

#37 haddes911

haddes911

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

Does anyone know if I can price match this at Best Buy by printing out the walmart website page? I have a $20 reward zone gift card I'd like to use.

#38 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

However, there will be a Fire Pro using Avatars to hit XBL >.< sadly.

I heard about that. Don't have high hopes for that one at all. Wish they would just release FPR on Live with online play. I would probably be willing to pay $20 for it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 sdclippers

sdclippers

The Sinister Kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:14 AM

Already ordered on Wal-Mart.com. Amazon needs to be a bit more efficient when it comes to these price matches. Sometimes they do it quickly, most of the time it takes days (like for this game and Rock Band 3), and sometimes they don't match at all.

Would have preferred to order on Amazon...but oh well, just a $2.72 difference.

Cool story bro.
My next girl better be nothing like my ex girl.

#40 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

Why did i pay full price for this:bomb:.