Photo
- - - - -

DEAD - Bejeweled 3 (PC/MAC) $12.99 at Amazon.com (US)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 thunder2

thunder2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

*edit - Apparently it's Amazon's Video Games Deal of the Day, so it should be available for a while at least. But those have sold out in the past.*

It's $19.99 everywhere else including the PopCap Store and Steam.

Bejeweled 3 - $12.99
CD-ROM for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX 10.5-10.6

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0047SIUZI/

Posted Image

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) on this item from Amazon.com. Simply select Standard Shipping during checkout (no code required). Valid on qualifying items only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Edited by thunder2, 12 January 2011 - 08:19 AM.

#2 Tenacious D

Tenacious D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.

#3 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.

You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.

#4 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

I love the poker mode in this one and the adventure mode. Well worth 13 bucks.

#5 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.

You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.

#6 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.

as far as I can tell this version of the game has no DRM. I've bought other popcap cd's were u had to activate them online and only had 5 uses. This one doesnt do that and Ive installed it on multiple computers with no problems.

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

sure this will be on bigfishgames or another site like that soon enough
WOOOO I STINK

#8 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

sure this will be on bigfishgames or another site like that soon enough

I'll take a retail boxed version (at this price for sure) over a digital version anyday. In for 1 when I saw this deal on Amazon! Loved Bejeweled 2!

#9 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

i love that , thanks op

Games My life..8.gif