15% off at Zavvi

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Get your hands on a 15% off code for Zavvi here: http://www.rewardyourthirst.com/default.aspx

All you have to do is sign up, then refer three friends. Or "refer" three other email addresses. *cough*. ;)

Well worth doing, 15% off means a lot of unbeatable deals from Zavvi.

Edit: Looks like you can't get new codes anymore, but if you have a previously unused code it should still work.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is even better than the 10% dscount vouchers offered through the Walkers promotion recently. Let's hope that the Mega Monday sales improve a little so that we can really take advantage of some great deals.

You can recommend up to ten people, so you'll be able to redeem three 15% off codes, and they don't have an expiration date, either! :)

Thanks for posting this, John! I might have to buy a new Rock Band drum kit soon, so this will come in handy once they come back in stock.

[quote name='MightyJordan']You can recommend up to ten people, so you'll be able to redeem three 15% off codes, and they don't have an expiration date, either! :)
[/QUOTE]

Says they have to be used by the 1st of March, good thinking getting three though. Whoever [email protected] is, they just got a lot of spam :)

According to the Zavvi specific T&Cs (you have to scroll down a fair bit) the vouchers are valid till the end of March, I believe its the Britvic promotion that ends on the 1st March so you can't claim any more after that:

- Voucher is a single use voucher and can not to be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer.
- Voucher is valid from 00:00:00 01/11/2010 to 23:59:59 31/03/2011.
- Maximum Spend £100.

You can also sign up with several email addresses using the same physical address details, so I've currently got 9 codes to use. If I get through all of those, I'm in trouble.

Also another tip I learned from someone on here - you can sign up your own email addresses +1 (i.e. [email protected], [email protected], etc.) and they count as different addresses, yet they would all go to [email protected], so you don't have to piss off all your friends sending them random emails.

[quote name='sergiosaint']This codes are not working for me...

gives me "The promotion code you entered is not an active offer"[/QUOTE]

Same Problem here.

Tried it out on a few items and nada....

Some guy contacted Zavvi and they told him that promotion codes will work again starting this Thursday as they had to cancel all orders over £100.

Would someone give me one promo code? Those of you that have 3 or more?
I can't register at "rewardyourthirst" cause I don't live in the UK.

[quote name='toshiro']Would someone give me one promo code? Those of you that have 3 or more?
I can't register at "rewardyourthirst" cause I don't live in the UK.[/QUOTE]

I've PMed you one, hopefully they'll start working again soon.

I recently contacted a zavvi customer service rep, and I got the following reply:

There is currently a technical issue with these codes and they are currently being looked into by our IT department.

In the meantime, please keep trying.

Kind Regards

Stephanie

[quote name='toshiro']Would someone give me one promo code? Those of you that have 3 or more?
I can't register at "rewardyourthirst" cause I don't live in the UK.[/QUOTE]

You can register anyway. I did and I live in France. Any UK postal code will do.

According to Stingersplash from the hotukdeals forum, the codes will work again starting thursday.

[quote name='Smurflor']I've PMed you one, hopefully they'll start working again soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, I appreciate it :).

[quote name='B00mer182']Yeah post #10 from DarkVader said the same thing about Thursday fingers crossed \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Oops, I hadn't seen it.

Fingers crossed. :pray:

hey guys
has any one got a spare code for me please?
its the first i have heard of this promotion and am nowhere near a shop right now :(

Damn, just tried to pre-order a 3DS using my code... Hope they're working tomorrow.

Although... probably won't work with them cancelling orders over £100 =/

Finally signed up for CAG, been reading it for a while now :)

The 15% codes are working now, excludes anything over £100, seems to work on pre-orders but I not actually gone through the entire checkout to check my pre-order history, but it should work if it says so in the basket.

The code makes 2100 MSP £13.47, not seen them any cheaper lately.

[quote name='Diab']Finally signed up for CAG, been reading it for a while now :)

The 15% codes are working now, excludes anything over £100, seems to work on pre-orders but I not actually gone through the entire checkout to check my pre-order history, but it should work if it says so in the basket.

The code makes 2100 MSP £13.47, not seen them any cheaper lately.[/QUOTE]

Pre-orders do indeed work, just ordered Shogun 2 for £21.97 :)

You can pre-order Marvel VS Capcom 3 for £28.77 using one of these discount codes, beats paying £30+ at most other places.

Nobody with an extra code that could give me one? I've been trying to register at that site but it just keeps telling me my postalcode is wrong. WTF?
Don't know what else to do. =/

I still won't work. I got the adress and everything now, but as soon as I try to register it still comes up "postcode is not valid!".

I don't think they will cancel orders over £100, looks like they found a more elegant way - it's 15% off up to a max of £15 per order.

I've jus checked. It works.

I ran into the same situation, but then scrolled up and noticed I forgot to select the gender.

Ah it's working now thanks, the postcode I first used wasn't recognized.

Only problem now is I realised what you actually have to do to get the Zavvi code and I'm not in the UK to buy the soft-drinks with the codes. xD

WAIT, nevermind, completely forgot what this whole thread was about when you guys said you can just refer other email addresses lol. *facepalm*

Edit #2: Where do I input the code on Zavvi? There's no option when I'm at the checkout and I can't seem to find anywhere in my account details where I can apply it to.

Edit #3: Lol sorry for all the edits, found it now, seems you have to apply it before you actually go to the checkout just at the basket.

Anyone received their item using these codes yet? I''ve Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for an item that is stated as 'usually dispatched within a week'...

I don't suppose anyone has a spare code do they? I have just spent the last hour trying to get one, every time I click on claim it just takes me back to the login screen!!!

If anyone has a couple of extra codes available, would they be willing to share one? It doesn't work for me and I'd really want one. I think they have realized what is going on.

No more new codes and banked codes won't work anymore :

ZAVVI has announced its withdrawal from the Reward Your Thirst collector mechanic as of 04.02.11 in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.

Aww maybe that's why it wouldn't work yesterday when I tried registering. Would have been nice to get a discount on the 3rd Birthday Pre-Order

surely they can't expire the codes before the date in the terms and conditions? I sent them an annoyed e-mail anyway -I was holding off using mine for this weekend.

Ah that sucks, I shouldn't complain myself since I was lucky and got my code and used it for a pre-order just a few days in time.

@Vamplosion: I haven't looked at the T&Cs for this myself but usually in most T&Cs for things like this there's something along the lines of "(insert name of company here) retains the right to cancel/stop offer at any time at our own discretion" (I could have worded that better but I think you get what I mean). To be honest I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, sucks for those that were waiting to use codes they already had though.

The already-acquired codes appear to be working again, Zavvi got reminded their T&Cs didn't have a withdrawal clause.

Yeah John link my post to Twitter, now I get the heat if some people's don't work! : D
But yeah it certainly worked when I tried my last one earlier. I didn't redeem it though, saving it for a good'un.

I had one that tried to use earlier today and got rejected, and then i saw that they withdraw the offer. But now that you confirm that they work again mine just refuses to work. :S

How strange. Well I'll try mine again...

Yep, still functional. Maybe it depends on how many you've used? I've used two, this is my third.

"The promotion code you entered is invalid or not applicable to the contents of your basket."

:(

I'd appreciate a working code if anyone's got one spare, and is a lovely person!

bread's done
Back